Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World in Peril A pokemon RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm

"Well that's unusual... Astonish is supposed to have a mental as well as a physical effect on a target... Anyway i dont have to deal with inexperienced trainers. I need to go talk to prof.elm."
As he said that, he called back the large dog-like creature to it's ball and passed through the wall leading inside Prof.elm lab. Seconds later, A yell could be heard and the man could be seen fleeing from the lab.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:50 pm

"Anyway, do you think the stealth tactic might work again? or maybe we could try more of an assault?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm

"That would be nice, but we'd need an army of pokemon to break in through the front door, that's not something that's going to be easy to accomplish, mind you. A frontal assault could lead to us getting killed by Kyogre and that's not something I'm willing to risk doing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yeah, but maybe we could try a stealth assault of some sort? A small burst of pokemon that would allow us to breach the defense and take out the enemy from there?"
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 am

He scratches the back of his head. What an odd ball... *looks at the unconscious Spearow in his hand* Mission complete, Lilith. What's my next mission?

He waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Reapearing in front of asmo, the man threw him a small red deveice " Hey kid if you want to survive id suggest that you run." He then disapeared in a burst of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 pm

There is no response.

Asmo: Evil or Very Mad Damn you, Lilith! *gets hit in the head by the red device* Shocked What the... *picks the device up with left hand & looks at it* "What is this stupid thing?"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Spoiler:
*shortly after asmo picked up the pokegear, it took a picture of his for registration and began an explanation on the pokemon world.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:06 am

Spoiler:

"Well,I don't know if I could do much of anything considering this is my first time.."obviously she wasn't planning on being dragged along for something this seemingly big.Her first time catching a pokemon and now all of a sudden she has joined a group of people who want to fight back the forces ."I'll just be off now it was nice meeting you all"she says running off on her own.

Last edited by Spade on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 am

PokeGear: "Hello, I am a PokeG..."

Asmo: Evil or Very Mad *tosses the machine onto the ground & stomps it to pieces, then glares at the pile of parts* "That was a rhetorical question, you %*#!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Traveling for quite some time she reaches Proffesor Elms Lab,exploring abit further she meets up with a strange person cursing at a broken machine on the ground.Hiding behind a bush her and her butterfly watch the strange person.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am

Spearow: *opens eyes* "Spear...!"

Asmo: *quickly closes the birds beak with his free hand* "Shut it, you! No one wants to hear you talk. You're just a stupid animal."

Spearow: *glares*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:07 pm

"You shouldn't do that to a pokemon" walking over she grabs the spearow and quickly feeds it a berry."You made it angry for no reason"petting the bird it flies away.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Asmo: "H-hey!" Evil or Very Mad "That's mine!"

He attempts to grab the Spearow as it flies away, but misses. The Spearow craps upon his head, then flies off.

Asmo: Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:05 am

"He isn't yours until you catch him in a pokeball" she says crossing her arms and looking him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 am

Asmo: "But I did catch it with a ball..." *sighs* "Whatever, I'll just do it again."

He picks up a nice rock & throws it at the Spearow. *kaplunk* The bird plunges toward the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 pm

"No!" she says running over to the bird and picking it up with a empty pokeball.
"I won't let you have him" crossing her arms at him.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Asmo: Shocked "Y-you vaporized it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Looks at him surprised at his question"Uhm..I caught it in my pokeball?..have you ever caught a pokemon before?"beginning to wonder where this boy has been his whole life,seeing as how catching a pokemon and pokemon are one of the most basic things in this world.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Asmo: "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 am

"Really what pokemon do you have?"eyeing him with doubt
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 am

Asmo: "Well, I had a bird." *glares* "But somebody let it go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World in Peril A pokemon RP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5