Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Console Warz

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Console Warz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Siira looked at Luigi with surprise for but a moment before evening out her features.

"We were just talking about that, none of us have the slightest idea. We were about the investigate the mansion up ahead. It seems like the best place to get answers about this place a way home."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Luigi gulped. Not another creepy mansion...
"I guess I don't-a have much choice. I will go with you," he said, trying not to look like he was terrified out of his mind. He wasn't doing a very good job of it.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:11 am

A catlike scream of fear pierced through the air like a hot knife through butter. A portal, swirling with seizure-inducing colors opened up above the timid green-clad plumber and a young girl in pink with feline features fell from it onto Luigi.

"Yooooow...what's the big idea?!" Myao snarled at the portal which quickly disappeared. She got up, ignoring the plumber below her, and dusted off her skirt. Once she tidied herself up, Myao looked around...and looked positively puzzled. "Who are you guys?" she asked with a blank look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 am

"You won't be alone," Siira said, seeing Luigi's slightly hidden look of terror. She was about to go on, until a girl in pink looking a bit like a cat appeared and fell on top of Luigi. She didn't seem to concerned about the man she had landed on top of, which made her feel rather bad for the plumber.

"I'm Siira, better known as Martial Arts." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Mocona wrote:
A catlike scream of fear pierced through the air like a hot knife through butter. A portal, swirling with seizure-inducing colors opened up above the timid green-clad plumber and a young girl in pink with feline features fell from it onto Luigi.

"Yooooow...what's the big idea?!" Myao snarled at the portal which quickly disappeared. She got up, ignoring the plumber below her, and dusted off her skirt. Once she tidied herself up, Myao looked around...and looked positively puzzled. "Who are you guys?" she asked with a blank look on her face.

"My Name's Fox and this is Krystal and we just got here, we wondered where we were and we're trying to find out and we're thinking about going into the mansion. Who are you?" Fox said once again.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 pm

"And I'm-a Luigi, cushion extraordinare~" Luigi said, as he dizzily stood up and collapsed again. That fall really took it out of him, it would seem...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:32 am

"I'm Fox and this is Krystal. Nice to meet you Luigi." Fox said.

"Fox, do you think it's possible to let me scout out the place real quick? I'll be back in a flash."

"Sure thing, Krystal, just don't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:03 am

Myao folded her arms, staff still in hand, and emitted a small 'hmph'. "My name's Myao. I'm just here because Marjoly said I had to investigate." she replied, tapping her foot. The catgirl looked behind her, and she narrowed her eyes at Luigi. "Heal," Myao muttered. A soft, bluish glow of light enveloped the plumber and then faded.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

Siira watched Myao with interest, she didn't seem to be using materia to heal Luigi, so how did she do it?

"How did you- You aren't using materia." Siira said, curious. If she could learn a bit more, maybe the Turks and SOLDIER wouldn't be restricted to creating materia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:51 pm

"I'm bored." Spyro started. "I mean, peace is nice and all, but it would be nice to have Gnasty Gnorc come back every once and a while."

*sighs*" It has been a little boring around here," Sparx said, in his usual squeaky voice

"Let's go find some grub for you Sparx, you've got to be hungry."

"I'll admit to that."

And they began to walk around the Artisan homeworld, and a portal appeared before them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Spoiler:

"Siira I'm heading into the mansion, you can come with if you want. I've got to go find Krystal and make sure she's alrighte."

And with that Fox started toward the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 am

Siira nodded and tightened the leather gloves on her hands before following Fox towards the mansion. All of her training as a Turk kept her watching all of their surroundings, taking in every detail.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:39 pm

A tad sick, Trevor got back on his feet. "Hugh where the heck am i... And wheres the vampire killer?" searching for a while, He finally found it behind a candle holder. "good. the heritage of belmont clan is intac. Im out to survey the area." Heading for what seemed to be the mansion door, He found it locked. "Wow. Whatever am i going to do... someones coming better hide"

Last edited by Tumbleweed on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:
A tad sick, Trevor got back on his feet. "Hugh where the heck am i... And wheres the vampire killer?" searching for a while, He finally found it behind a candle holder. "good. the heritage of belmont clan is intac. Im out to survey the area." Heading for what seemed to be the mansion door, He found it locked. "Wow. Whatever am i going to do...I know!" Taking out his axe, he proceded to chop down the main door only to find a group of frighten individual behind it. at least three of them looked like monster. "HA! More fiend! You wont get me THAT easily."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 am

Myao tapped the base of her staff on the floor. How did she use magic? What kind of question was that? "Hmph. Must be from another dimension." the catgirl thought, then sitting on her staff. It floated a few feet off the ground, as if it were a broomstick. Myao then proceeded to follow the anthropomorphic animals and Siira towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 pm

A quick tap of the front door on the back of fox's hand revealed a switch.

"Hmm, I wonder..."

He pressed the switch and the doors opened. The 2 big doors swung open slowly and inside was a fountain and stairs on either side of the mansion. The place appeared to be empty, but the creepy feeling remained; like someone or something was watching the group as they entered the place.

Just then Krystal got back from scouting out the outside of the mansion.

"Hey Fox, this place is weird, no sign of inhabitants or anything of the sort. I wonder why this place is here."

"I do too." Fox said bemused.

There were some benches near the fountain too; what an odd mansion this place appears to be.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:25 pm

"Reminds me of Shinra Manor, just a slight bit less creepy." Siira said as she moved in a fighting stance. Something didn't feel right, in the slightest. She moved further into the mansion and stepped towards the stairs. Her materia glowed brightly for a moment as she turned quickly, feeling like something was behind her.

"I take that back. At least in Shinra Manor, you could see what was wrong with everything. And see the monsters that were around." The Turk said tensely.

"Creepy place like this, Reno and I would be betting on if the water is poisoned..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aiden of the Stars wrote:
"Reminds me of Shinra Manor, just a slight bit less creepy." Siira said as she moved in a fighting stance. Something didn't feel right, in the slightest. She moved further into the mansion and stepped towards the stairs. Her materia glowed brightly for a moment as she turned quickly, feeling like something was behind her.

"I take that back. At least in Shinra Manor, you could see what was wrong with everything. And see the monsters that were around." The Turk said tensely.

"Creepy place like this, Reno and I would be betting on if the water is poisoned..."

A woman in a plaid dress and green hair appeared at the entrance.

"Seems, we have guests. So, who are you people and how did you find this place?"

Fox turned around.

"Oh, you must be the owner of this mansion. Mind telling us how to get back to our own dimensions?"

"You're not going anywhere that void was set up by Remilia as a reminder to those not to trespass in between dimensions. And since you clearly have come here through the portal, you'll have to see Yukari if you want to get back home. Though, Yukari's been missing since the portal incident. You might wanna find her. There's a portrait at the top of the stairs that will lead you to the Hakurei shrine. The maiden there should be able to help you."
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 am

Myao bobbed up and down gently on her staff, listening to the conversation. Remilia? Yukari? Hakurei Shrine? The mage was positively puzzled. She floated closer to Yuuka, and tugged at her sleeve. "Hey, miss...who or what are you talking about...?" she asked. Myao sense great power coming from Yuuka - even greater than Marjoly's.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:22 pm

"Well that's a lively bunch." said trevor as he apeared seemingly from the darkness. "
i seemed to be wrong about judging you hastily. I am Trevor of the belmont clan. Vampire hunter. I seemed have been sucked in a portal just like you. I was woundering what kind of human converse with demonic spawn. But you seem to be creature from another universe, so i wont judge you has evil just yet. But i wanted to ask you mylady, who is this remilia you are talking about? Her name sounds odly familiar.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 am

"I was pushed through, actually." Siira pointed out as she thought over what the woman had said. They had to find someone, go to some shrine. Since when did 'visitors' like themselves get pulled into finding someone that these people had lost track of in the first place. Sure, as a Turk she was used to such things, she had been sent to track down Zack Fair and Cloud Strife when they'd escaped from Nibleheim.

"I am Siira, most people call me Martial Arts." She said towards Trevor, once she realized he had introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Myao wondered where the man with the funny walk came from, before introducing herself. "I'm Myao." she said simply before turning back to Yuuka. She still hadn't gotten an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Console Warz
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next