Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:47 pm

So, I thought a good Final Fantasy 7 roleplay might be a cool idea. I lack ideas though, and I don't want to steal away the plot from Parameter or Lifestream Rejects since those are created as more of a very large group RP. Anybody have ideas or anything?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:45 pm

I'm guessing Parameter and Lifestream Rejects are other RP places,would you mind me asking what their plot was so we can stray from it possibly being suggested or brought up.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Parameter and Lifestream Rejects are mostly the same since, after Sem and Ferret left, the plot developed into our own and Wei and Tarei took it over.

Parameter wrote:
"Twice, our world was stricken by the end. The plains and once wet fields are nothing but ashes, torn asunder by the was, the then, the past - two pasts - that laid their marks.

Our planet was fated to die twice over, and though there were many that shed their blood for this good earth when their time came for them, the Gaian race is far from extinction. We wonder how it is that our place in this known universe avoided destruction, of Meteor and Omega, but as all beings who are face to face with the ultimate question of reality, we come to understand that we know nothing. We've set our eyes on re-birth; these were not uncharted waters. We looked to the heavens for Alexander, for Eden, for law and religion, and we saw the pale drifts of Lifestream scattered across the stars. Our world as we know it is a war of the world's making. A war waged upon us, and itself, the galaxies and beyond willing a conquest by extermination of all that is good to us, and all that remains. Others have fought for us. We looked on to our saviors for help. Where once stood Shinra, our lord and protector, now stands bricks in broken asphalt. Where once stood Midgar, the empire, now stands Midgar, the ruins. Shinra, Avalanche, World Regenesis, Deepground. There's only so far we can go with self-conflict and single-manned goals.

The colonization of this planet alone won't help our cause. The clusters of our people still exist, the grounds of the past are crumbled, and one by one, we attempt to pick up the pieces, to an avail we hope still lives.

This isn't the end. At least, not yet. But can we learn, or will we ever learn?"

Lifestream Rejects wrote:
The year is 2012, two years after the events of Dirge of Cerberus. It begins uneventfully. Prior threats have been resolved and all but forgotten, and the WRO continues its work, improving the state of the world day by day. What is left of Shinra remains out of sight and out of mind, assisting from the shadows. But things on Gaia are never peaceful for long.

The dead are returning to life, appearing at random across the planet. Some retain memories of their death; some, of the time they spent in the Lifestream; and some awake confused. No one knows the cause of this disturbance, or what it may signify, but for now the anomaly has produced a more immediate threat: Sephiroth is among those returned to life, and he once again wreaks havoc on the already suffering world.

AVALANCHE and the WRO must now work with ShinRa, with Rufus revealing himself to the public again as President, to defeat Sephiroth and solve the mystery of the Lifestream's bizarre upheaval. So far in the story, this alliance has successfully captured and subdued Sephiroth, but the situation is shaky at best, and as time marches on it becomes clearer: Jenova's favored son may be just the beginning...
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Please no.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am

I take it you don't like FF7, or the plots that Parameter/LSR wrote.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:35 pm

I vote for Crisis Core remake! Zack, here I come! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 pm

Maybe, I'm not sure. I haven't been able to finish CC, my PSP busted. I'm waiting to get a new one.

*crosses fingers that I get one for my birthday*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 7   Final Fantasy 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Roles to be Played :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: