Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound) Empty
PostSubject: Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound)   Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:46 am

Name: Sohi (was "Sophie", but it stuck. See history)
Power: Premonition
Appearance: Here.
Personality: Usually very quiet. It's hard to tell what she's thinking, but it's usually something very odd. Speaks somewhat childishly when she does speak, and the rest of her personality follows suit. It's incredibly difficult to tell what she's thinking, as her thought processes seem to involve lots of non-sequiturs. Even the telepaths don't really understand her very well.
And don't disturb her while she's sleeping.
Strengths: Good at focusing (on one thing at a time), smarter than appearances would indicate, able to think unconventionally
Weaknesses: Is easily startled, frightened, and/or confused. Is sometimes too trusting, and can be easily manipulated. Spaces out frequently, regardless of danger(though her premonitions protect her from the worst of it).
Fears: Heights and loud noises
History: One of the oldest children at the research center, she's also been there longer than many of the others. Supposedly, she put up a bit of a fight using her ability before being taken, but was dramatically overwhelmed. Her personality has been warped by experimentation and related trauma. When captured, she had a noticeable speech impediment; this led to her being known as Sohi instead of Sophie.
Other: It isn't clear if she's interested in escaping or merely tagging along with the group out of curiosity, but at the very least, it's unlikely she'll betray them.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound)   Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:17 pm

I like her! Tanya will to, I'm sure since they're the same age! They'll have been stuck together a lot probably.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound)   Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:55 pm

From reading her profile, Tanya may be the only subject that's been there longer than Sohi, who has been there 15 years. But I think their relationship should be interesting, to say the least. Tanya might chide her for her childishness, though XD
Edit: Make that 13 years.

Last edited by fluctuatingpersona on Tue May 25, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound)   Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Maybe, just a little bit, haha. But their relationship will be cool to see.

Tanya: *watches*
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound)   Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Sohi: ...
*builds a chair fortress around Tanya, placing flowers around the edges. She then bows politely, but somewhat clumsily*
Your castle is ready, Princess. Is 'dere anyt'ing else I can do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound)   Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sohi (pronounced like Sophie without the 'p' sound)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Roles to be Played :: Diplomacy :: The Escape-
Jump to: