Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Previously at Ever Raining Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Previously at Ever Raining Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Previously at Ever Raining Darkness   Previously at Ever Raining Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:20 am

Soft dropletts of rain fall down softly as Ronnie walked through the forest. "It seems that no matter where i go its always dark and raining" *sighs* "I guess I am just lucky i havent gotten sick yet."

Muraki worked in his lab as the rain gently pattered down on the tin roof. For a moment, he felt as though this place was completely repugnant but he reminded himself that it was the only place he could perform his research uninterrupted.

Sighing, the silver haired doctor pushed his glasses up and his seat back, standing up and stretching after over twelve hours of work before pulling on a jacket and stepping outside. He could have worked for the Royal Family, could have had proper funding but they'd never approve his work.

"Damn this perpetual weather." The insane man muttered as he wiped several drops of rain from his face and glanced at his seemingly small bunker. Of course, it only appeared that way, the building tunneling deep underground, where his more important work was hidden away.

Ronnie continued to wander through the dark forest when he heard the patter of rain drops on metal "a building" he wandered closer and put his ear to the door to see if anyone was inside'

Muraki glanced around from where he had started smoking a cigarette, safely dry under a tree. Quickly snubbing it out, he tucked his hands in the pocket of his long white coat and walked over towards the door.

"I believe it's common practice to knock, if your curious." He said, making sure his bionic eye was covered up and opened the door, shutting his laptop on the desk near the door and hanging his jacket. He made sure the wood stove was burning enough to warm the ground floor, only the underground being heated properly these days. He quickly poured himself a mug of coffee from the top of the stove and glanced at Ronnie.

"Forgive me. I forgot to introduce myself: I am Kazutaka Muraki."

*jumps and slightly screams* " I-I am S-s-s-o s-sorry...i-i-i d-d-didnt mean to... *sighs* I-im Ronnie Sabre, b-but m-most just call me Ron." *looks down blushing*

Muraki chuckles softly and shakes his head.

"Don't apologize. I suppose most people would do the same, finding a place like this in the middle of a forest. It's a pleasure to meet you Ronnie, what are you doing so far out here, if I may ask?"

He began digging around a small organized box for sugar, having no cabinets around the large room.

Ronnie looks at his feet shyly "I-I am hiding..."

"Hiding, from who?" Muraki asked as he pulled out a chair for Ron and sat in the chair from his desk. He motioned for Ron to help himself to anything he might like to eat or drink.

"You're welcome to stay here for awhile, especially with the looks of you. It's pouring outside, you'll catch your death it you stay out there."

A young man with purple/black hair walks in, dog ears twitching on top of his head and a young woman over his shoulder. He looks at Muraki then at Ron.

"I found her... In the forest." He said quickly before walking over to a corner of the room and opening a panel then climbed down a ladder. Minutes later, he came back up and shook himself dry.

Ron watches curiously. Staring mostly at the ears "N-nothing"

Sarin's ears twitch just a fraction of a bit.

"I'm getting some sleep, maybe polish Muramasa." He looks towards Ron with what looks like a jealous glare before jumping down the hole, rather then climbing down again.

"Excuse him Ron." Muraki said, casting a glance towards the panel before a tanned arm reaches up and closes it.

"He hates working in the rain. Anyway, what were we talking about?" He thingks for a moment then nods.

"Oh yes, your hiding. Nothing you say? Well, nothing or something, you are welcome to stay here. We have several rooms down below, and Sarin can gather clothes that would fit you."

Ron looks down shyly. "T-thankyou, but from the look i got. i dont think he would be ok with that...."

"Sarin? He'll get over it, he gets a bit possessive at times. Besides, this is my compound, he was invited to stay, just like I'm offering to you. It's up to you though if you want to." He finishes his coffee and takes a PB&J lunchable from the box.

"Add to that, 'nothing' will find you here. There are quite a few places to hide here, if anyone or anything comes searching, Sarin and I can protect you. No need to run out in the woods, risking your health."

Ron gets a dark look on his face "street irchins like me are not worth the worry... besides they will do worse to you if they see you have technology"

Muraki chuckles softly and shakes his head.

"I'm not to worried about them. Sarin and remove them with Muramasa and I have my magic to assist me."

Ron backs up "But.. magic is illegal unless you are a hunter"

"I'm not one for legalities. Everything in this building, was obtained illegally and yet, no one has caught me. I live comfortably and study, go through my research without trouble. I don't let laws get between me and what I want, why should you?"

Ron smiles goofily "i was born illegal"

"All the more reason to not obey the laws, Ronnie." Muraki grinned.

"They stop the most interesting of things."

Ronnie looked down "B-but laws are g-good... t-they keep the g-good people of this world s-safe..."

"You don't consider yourself a good person? What with this... 'nothing' hunting you down, so that makes you bad?" Muraki crossed his legs and rested his chin on his fist.

Ronnie nods "My existence makes me a bad person but I am too much of a coward to rid the world of a monster like me..."

"To believe the words of those pompous fools that write those ridiculous laws, makes you a victim. Makes you seem weak, and you are anything but." Muraki said sharply, though he tried to make it seem more gentle.

Ronnies ears go down.""im sorry.." his eyes well up with tears

Muraki mentally berates himself and takes a silken handkerchief from the pocket of his shirt, handing it to Ronnie.

"I apologize, I was out of line. But to believe such nonsense... It angers me."

Ronnie doesnt bother whiping away the fear tears escaping from his eyes. "It was how i was raised..."

"Break the habits of your past, it will help you grow stronger." He didn't necessarily have to heed his own advice. No one had raised him to behave as he did, so there's was nothing to break away from in his desire to kill Saki.

Sarin entered the room a moment later and, not bothering to look at either of them, said:

"I'm going out." And left into the woods.

He looked down. "But mother told me to be a good child.."

"So be good, but don't let anyone fool you into thinking you are bad, that your living is a bad thing."

Ronnie looks down "If i am such a good person than why do so many refuse to even look me in the eye much less offer me a blanket or somewhere dry to stay.."

"Because those people are selfish, caring nothing for others so they'll look no one else in the eye, not even their own reflections for fear of what they would see there. No one will look me in the eye either, Ronnie, but I don't let it stop me." He lifted his hair for only a moment, to let him see before letting it drop back down over his bionic eye and glasses.

He walks over and hugs Muraki. "Thankyou... for telling me that." Quickly ends the hug and walks back a bit

Muraki doesn't hug back at first but he then gently pats the boys back and nods.

"It's... nothing." For the moment, he was grateful Sarin had left. The demon was unbelievably jealous at times. Today was just one such mood and he hadn't lied earlir to Ronnie, about Sarin getting over it..

Ronnie smiled cheesily. "Well since i am staying here tonight should i cook or something?"

Diz awoke to the quiet driping next to her head, it splooshed onto her face from the cold stone floor. She sat up and looked around quietly. "3 days left" she went up to the bared window and stood on the tips of her toes to see outside. "And its raining... again.. I wondered if anyone has found my message yet..."

"That's entirely up to you. You're not forced to cook anything." Muraki grinned.

Ronnie smied "I wanna cook and besides its not like i have anything better to do."

~elsewhere~

She heard metal clink as her cell was unlocked.

Man: ''Come her moggot its time for your exercise'' he roughly grabs her arm

Diz: ''But its raining today.."

Man: "It rains everyday, besides the queen herself wishes to speak to you"

Diz:"W-what?"

The man throws her into a carrige and they ride off towards the castle.

"If you say so." Muraki said with a grin and walked around the room, seating himself on an old, yet comfortable, couch.

~In the woods~

Sarin runs towards the royal city, thinking to get some hunting done. He perches himself on the highest tree and growls when he sees a girl thrown into a carriage. The people of the Royal City made him sick.

Ronnie begins looking for things to cook.

Diz crys out when they tighter the cuffs more. "I cant do anything why are you being so crue- Ah!" they tightened them more.

Muraki gets up and helps him, opening a small panel in the floor with refrigerated goods.

"Use whatever you would like."

~Walls of the Royal City~

The demons ears picked up the girls cry and he growls in anger. Despite his being faithful to Muraki, he was furious. Leaping towards the carriage, Sarin draws Muramasa and stabs it into the roof as he lands, the demon blade melting the roof away so his blood red eyes can glare at the inhabitants.

Ronnie smiles and takes out many random ingredients

~Diz~
She looks into the blood eyes with her one turquiose one, the other covered by a bandage. "Its time.."

The men inside begin swinging their blades at Sarin.

Diz ducks under them and grabs one of their necks choking him slowly.

When the other saw this he swung at diz

Ronnie cooked quickly making a huge mess of the kitchen.

~diz~

She takes his hand gently. and looks at the soldiers blood pooling in the carrige

Muraki chuckles as he watches.

~Sarin~

Sarin grips her hand and leaps out of the carriage and high into the air, overlooking the city before using currents in the air back to the wall. Then leaps into the nearest tree and down, until they land in the damp grass. He quickly uses Muramasa to slice her cuffs off.

Ronnie puts a plate of some strange looking food infront of Muraki. "Try please?"

~Diz~

She rubs her wrists happily. "Thankyou..... um whats your name?"

Muraki takes a fork and takes a piece, quickly placing it in his mouth and chewing.

"Strange appearance but an enjoyable flavor."

~Sarin~

"Sarin, most call me The Demon Hunter." He said as he wiped the blood off his sword with the grass then dried it on the sleeve of his robe. Sheathing it, he looked at the girl.

"And you? What do they call you?"

Ronnie giggles. "That wasnt the meal i was asking where to put the waste ^^' "

~Diz~

She takes a step back for a moment when she hears the words demon hunter but stops herself. "My name is Diz Drauka, most know me as a curse. I tend to bring bad fortune on those around me."

~Muraki~

Muraki makes a face, grabs a napkin and spits it out.

"Why say 'try please' then?" He asked kindly.

~Sarin~

Sarin bursts out laughing then stops himself so as not to hurt her feelings.

"A curse, really? I don't believe in such things. I doubt you can bring much bad luck to me and... Well, us. Should you decide to stick around anyway. You're free now."

Ronnie giggled "I-I was curious to see if you would. hehe. It was a joke?" He looked at Muraki nerviously "I-I am sorry"

~Diz~

"Who is us? and I am not very good with people anymore so i am sorry if i offend you." She shyly looks to the ground

~Muraki~

The silver haired man chuckled softly and shook his head.

"Don't apologize."

~Sarin~

"There's myself, Muraki and some kid Muraki let into our place." Sarin sniffed.

Ronnie smiled then put a plate of a beautiful looking dish of alfredo infront of him. "Here no more jokes."

~Diz~

He white wings twitched a bit at how he spoke of the kid. "I am guessing you dont like this child?"

~Muraki~

Muraki smiled and took a bite, savoring the flavor.

"It's wonderful." He smiled after a moment.

~Sarin~

"I don't." Sarin nodded as he fidgeted with Muramasa.

Ronnie giggled and grinned "Its a benifet i got for being the eldest of my siblings"

~Diz~

Her wings twitched a little more under the bands wrapped around them. "Why not?" She took a step closer

~Muraki~

"You could run a kitchen if everything you make is like this."

~Sarin~

"I... I just don't like him." To quickly change the topic, he cracked his fingers by stretching them out and sliced the bands around her wings.

Ronnie smiles. "Ya my mother was a great cook..."

~Diz~

Her wings flew out almost hitting Sarin. They stretched completely almost reaching the tops of the trees. She slowly folded them back and smiled "sorry about that."

~Muraki~

"You're a lucky young man." Muraki smiled.

~Sarin~

Sarin jumped back, his claws clinging to the bark of a tree, in order to avoid her wings.

"It's fine, I have good reflexes."

Ronnie giggled nerviosly "Yeah...heheh i am..."

~Diz~

She held out her hand. "Just point the direction and ill fly you there. hehe"

~Muraki~

"Aren't you going to eat, as well?"

~Sarin~

He glances at her hand for a moment then takes it.

"East, you'll see a small meadow after a few minutes. That'll be where we have to walk to get there. It's pretty well hidden."

Ronnie looks back at the other 2 plates of food. "i was gonna wait til sarin was back..."

~Diz~

Her wings slowly spread out and she pulled him a bit closer to her, and with one powerful leap she was in the air. She swayed a little as she regained balance, her feathers floating in the open air. "Isn't this nice.... it feels so good.."

~Muraki~

"Sarin usually hunts anyway. He prefers to fight for his meals, and cook the meat."

~Sarin~

"It's interesting. I've never actually flown before, just ridden the wind currents with my jumps."

Ronnie looks down. "Oh...." He grabs a plate and sits next to Muraki quietly eating

~Diz~

Her wings flapped another powerful time making them shoot acrossthe sky faster. "Really? you sure have been missing out..."

~Muraki~

"Don't take it to heart, it's just how Sarin is."

~Sarin~

"I don't mind missing on flying, running gives me more energy anyway. It is nice though."

Ronnie looked down at the plate he grabbed for himself. "I-I guess..." He sits infront of Muraki and eats quietly.

~Diz~

Diz looked at the meadow. She sighed "What a shame. I hardly ever get to stretch my wings." She softly sets Sarin down in the center of it and lands a few feet away. Her wings flutter one more time as she kneels on the ground then they gently fold as she stands slowly. "Now where?"

~Muraki~

Muraki eats slowly, meticulously, as someone would if it were a formal occasion.

~Sarin~

"This way," He grinned and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up bridal style and ran through the winds, not a single tree hitting them until they got to the building. He gently set her down and opened the door, not glancing at Muraki or Ronnie and led Diz to the secret door that would lead to the living complex, above the research complex.

Ronnie glaces at the girl Sarin brought in and watched as they passed by. "Who is that?"

~Diz~

She follows quietly carefully watching the two strangers eating as she passed.

~Muraki~

The doctor glanced towards Diz then back at Ronnie.

"Can't say I know her."

~Sarin~

Sarin ignores them both.

"This way, Diz. You can relax downstairs."

Ronnie looks at the extra plate. "I wonder if she is hungry...... Is she a friend of Sarins?"

~Diz~

She looks at Sarin quietly. "That boy has strange hair.... Are you sure its ok?"

~Muraki~

"I've never seen her before actually. Sarin must have either kept her a secret or just met her. We can ask her then if she's hungry."

~Sarin~

"Yeah, it's fine. Why?"

In the Meadow Outside the Research Complex
A mouse squeaks as it has a panic attack, then falls over dead. Ryan gets up & looks at his unclothed body with a shocked expression.

Ryan: What the hell? Since when did I start auto-jumping into animals? *looks around cautiously* The place seems to be inhabited. I'll need to find some clothing & fast.

He crouches low as he attempts to creep toward the nearest building.

Ronnie smiles and eats more "Well i guess i can wait."

~Diz~

She sits down on the floor and lays over. "Soooo comfortable..."

As he reaches the building & begins to walk around it in search of a secret backdoor, his mind begins to dwell upon the past.

Ryan: Why? Why did Muraki's experiment work upon me & not my baby sister? Had I known her powers made her immune to the effects I'd have watched her more closely. I would have taken better care of her instead of giving all my attention to... *stops walking & widens his eyes in shock as a thought suddenly occurs to him* Lily! *quickly glances around the field* Nothing's familiar. I don't recognize anything. *sighs as he looks down in defeat* Maybe bashing my head against the cell door in an attempt to kill myself wasn't such a good idea after all?

~Muraki~

Muraki smiles to Ronnie and finishes off his plate of food before his bionic eye flashes.

"We have a guest it seems." The scientist stands and takes a gun from his desk drawer, tucking it into his belt before donning his long white jacket and going to the door.

"Stay here Ronnie, I'd loath for anything to happen to you." He said and went outside to confront Ryan.

"You are trespassing, you realize?"

~Sarin~

Sarin laughs at the sight of Diz getting comfortable on the floor.

"We have extra beds, you don't have to lay on the floor." He says, growing serious again. TO prove his point, his smirks, mischievously, and picks Diz up, plopping her onto his bed.

~Aiden~

Aiden sat, legs hanging down, from a tree. She could easily see into the Royal City, something she liked to do fairly often. No one ever caught her or stopped her because the tree she spent all her time in was fairly high up. And she always made sure to stay out of sight.

Ryan looks toward the speaker. Upon recognizing Muraki, he glares at him & crosses his arms.

Ryan: *obviously annoyed* "Since when?"

~Muraki~

"Since you entered within thirty feet of this building. State your business." Muraki says simply, his hand hovering over his gun.

Ryan: He sure was quick to disassociate himself from me after my arrest, what an a*s. "Some underwear would be nice."

~Muraki~

Muraki looked the man over and sighed slightly.

"Come inside, I'll have Sarin collect something for you." He said and went inside, calling for Sarin who jumped up from the lower rooms a moment later. Muraki quickly flashed a comforting smile towards Ronnie then looked at Sarin.

"It seems we have a guest in need of clothing."

"Tell him to go to a store, I'm busy."

"Sarin!" Muraki snapped disapprovingly.

"Alright, alright!" The demon disappeared and a moment later, several pieces of clothing were thrown up towards them.

"Now leave me alone! I did enough for you people today!"

Ryan follows. When the clothes are thrown at him, he begins to get dressed.

~Muraki~

"Is that all you require? Or is there something else?" The scientist questions as he takes his seat back by Ronnie.

~Aiden~

Aiden climbed out of the tree she frequented and used Animus to gently land on the ground before walking through the woods until she came upon a large ring, a man coming out of it. She watched him curiously until the ring seemed to die out, then approached him.

"You're not from around here." She said right off.

"You, uh... You speak English?"

"What else would I speak?" Aiden asked.

"Uh, nevermind. W-where is this?"

"This world has no name."

"I see... I-I'm Daniel. Daniel Jackson."

"My name is Aiden."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Aiden. You... seem to know this place very well."

"Of course, I've existed since this place was born. I knew you were coming too. I had the feeling anyway."

"I see but... you hardly look old enough to be out alone. Do you know anywhere that we can stay?"

"The Royal City, but we can't get in there. It's the only place that doesn't rain, the only place science is allowed. The Hunters leave there daily to hunt down the in-human. We're not allowed to have anything out here, nothing that would give us an advantage."

"So your not human?"

"Not exactly. But I'm not in-human either. I'm.... I don't know what you'd call me."

"I think I understand. Come on, let's find someplace dry to talk more."

Ryan: "Yes," *looks at Muraki as he pulls up his pants* "Where's Lily?"

~Muraki~

"I don't know anybody by that name, unfortunately. Why, is she related to you?"

~Aiden & Daniel~

They traveled through the woods for some time until they came upon a small encampment, apparently abandoned. Aiden searches around for awhile while Daniel stays near her, his hand gun drawn.

"They are all taken." Aiden said after awhile and begins to gather up a couple tents and enough things to cover them from the rain.

"By those... Hunters, you mentioned?"

"It had to have been, no one else would take them. Either that, or they were forced to leave, quite quickly actually."

"You can't find them?" Daniel says as he takes the tents from her and packs them up.

"No, tracking isn't a skill I possess. I hope they are safe."

"Come on, we can't stick around if these Hunters of yours are responsible."

"Of course, you're right."

Ryan: "Don't bullsh*t me, Muraki. Tell me where she is."

~Muraki~

"I assure you, I'm not 'bullshit'-ing anyone. I don't know anyone named Lily." Muraki said crossly.

"I don't appreciate you being so uncouth in my home, especially after having allowed you inside and having provided you with clothing."

~Aiden & Daniel~

When Aiden and Daniel finally set up a camp and a fire, they sat together and talked awhile.

"So... This world. I guess it's sort of restrictive?"

"That's an understatement, Daniel."

"What would happen if they found that gate I traveled through?"

"They would take it to the Royal City and learn how it works. It would be restricted from use except from high ranking officials and their personal guards."

"So, hopefully that won't happen."

"You want to go home, already?" Aiden smiles a little, almost sadly but she hadn't known him longer enough to feel any remorse at him leaving.

"Not yet, I just don't want to have trouble getting back to Earth."

"Well, if that happens, I can find a way to break into the Royal City and get to the gate. I can detect it rather easily using Animus. Both the stone the gates are made of and my Animus seem to resonate."

"That's rather handy." Daniel grinned.

They spoke like these for several hours, until Aiden fell asleep laying against Daniel.

Ryan: "Fine, be an assh*le. I'll find her myself." *starts walking down the stairs* And to think I would have gladly taken a bullet for him... Hmph! What a shame.

~Muraki~

The platinum haired scientist sighed.

"Call me what you will, but I haven't the slightest idea of what your talking about. Regardless, you are a guest here, I expect you to behave as such.\"

~Sarin~

The dark hair demon glares towards Ryan.

"You ruin my good clothes and I'll ruin your face." Sarin says simply as he sits near Diz.

~Aiden & Daniel~

They sleep through the night, Daniel having carried Aiden into a tent.

When Daniel wakes up, Aiden appears several years older, closer to 24 now.

Ryan: "Oh yeah?"

He challenges.

~Sarin~

"Yeah." The demon growls, stretching out the fingers of one of his hands to show his claws.

~Aiden & Daniel~

When Aiden wakes up, she see Daniel cooking and noticing the change in her appearance.

"Sorry." She says simply.

"For letting me suffer an awkward moment where you change your appearance?"

"I often appear young, as a way to gain trust. Let people know me, like me, for the childlike qualities I have."

"Why change now though?"

"I have no reason to hide what I really look like now. I trust you."

"What about those Hunters?"

"They'll see an attractive young woman with her escort. We'll have enough time to disable them."

Ryan: "What?" *chuckles* "Afraid of a nail clipper?"

~Sarin~

Sarin growls deep in his throat.

"I can rip your face the shreds human. Don't tempt me."

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden and Daniel spend awhile talking again, Aiden telling him all about the world she knows before they start to move again, so the Hunters have a hard time catching them.

Ryan: "Rearranging my face isn't going to make yours look any better." *smirks*

~Sarin~

"Your human opinion matters little to me. Muraki's is the only one that matters regarding how I look." Sarin says simply, brushing back his dark black/purple hair.

~Aiden & Daniel~

"There is nothing out here. We can't get keep traveling when there is nothing and nowhere to go." Aiden says softly.

"Nowhere that we can find anyway. Not without... A map or a vehicle."

"All restricted to the people of the Royal City."

"Of course."

"Sorry."

"Don't be."

"Still am."

"...."

"Daniel?"

"Yes?"

"Sorry."

"....."

Aiden giggles as Daniel makes a pained, yet sarcastic face.

Ryan: "And your..., whatever-you-are opinion means nothing to me either."

~Sarin~

"I'm a demon, are you blind?" His ears twitch in annoyance.

Ryan: "Yeah," *big grin* "And I'm an angel."

~Sarin~

The demon shakes his head.

"You humans can be the most aggravating creatures in existence. It's a wonder how you created the Royal City."

Ryan: "Yeah, too bad demons can't build cities."

He briefly glances at Diz but doesn't recognize her with the wings, then continues downstairs.

~Sarin~

"We demons are better suited for running the world than you humans. Who the hell do you think they forced to build the Royal Cities? Demons!"

He leaps into the air and lands in front of Ryan.

"Access beyond the living quarters is expressly forbidden to everyone except Muraki and myself."

Ryan: "Why?" "What are you hiding down there?"

~Sarin~

"Nothing that concerns you. It's Muraki's business alone."

Ryan: "Move."

~Diz~

She gets up and gently touches Sarins shoulder. "Dont let him by... This human... feels strange.."

~Ronnie~
"Muraki? What was he talking about?"

~Sarin~

Sarin nods and smiles towards Diz and gives Ryan a cocky smirk.

"Not happening. You can just turn around now."

~Muraki~

"I haven't the slightest idea in the world." Muraki said with a light sigh.

Diz watches the strange man closely preparing her souls around her feet.

~Ronnie~

He looks down. "Muraki? Do you think we could live in the royal city.. where the sun shines someday?"

A 'screw you then' look appears on Ryan's face as he attempts to throw Sarin aside.

Diz reaches her and out souls wraping aound Ryans arm tightly restraining it from movement. "You could have said please..." The grip tightens.

~Sarin~

Sarin growls but doesn't move. He kicks Ryan in the chest and watches Diz.

"Like the lady said."

~Muraki~

"Yes, I'm sure we can, someday." Muraki smiled and lay a hand gently on Ronnie's shoulder.

Ronnie smies his ears twitching at the commotion downstairs. "Should i go help?"

~~~~~~~~~~~The Royal City~~~~~~~~~~~

A huge carrage bursts through the city, as a small face pears out

Child: "Mother, why are the people here so much happier than those in the other towns?"

Queen: "Because they get to see your beauty everyday my child."

A guard comes up and whispers in the mothers ear.

Queen: "You know the law go after him."

Four guards quickly disperse, heading into the woods.

Ryan struggles to move, but can't. His heart-rate increases as he looks at Sarin with fury in eyes & speaks in an angered tone.

Ryan: "Please get your stinkin arse out of my way."

Diz smirked "Now thats a bit better... but..." She stepped infront of him and looked into his eyes with her one not bandaged. "Not good enough.." She slides the bandage off her left eye and lets it pierce into his soul. "Now sleeeppp..."

~Sarin~

The demon watches Diz and Ryan carefully, he wasn't about to let his guard down with the stupid human around.

"Cool trick." He muttered.

~Muraki~

"If you think you can or want to." Muraki said with a nod.

"You don't have to ask." He smiled.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden was walking alongside Daniel when she stopped in her tracks.

"Hunters..."

"Where?"

"They're coming after you, we have to run, now!"

"Again, where?"

"No, no! We can't outrun them!" Aiden cries out.

Daniel takes his handgun out and pushes Aiden behind him, much to her surprise.

"What-?"

"Just trust me, okay?"

Ronnie trembled a little. "I am no good at fighting..."

~~~~~~Guards~~~~~

Target located.

G1: "Get a move on they are standing stil."

They guards jumped down in a circle around Aiden and Daniel.

G3: "Daniel Jackson. You are under arrest by order of the palace. You can come quietly or be exicuted on the spot, along with this other criminal."

~Muraki~

"Then just relax for now. Sarin should be able to handle it." Muraki said, wrapping an arm around Ronnie in an awkward hug, to comfort him.

~Aiden & Daniel~

"You know who I am?" Daniel asks, slightly confused. He grips his hand gun tighter.

"Daniel, don't fight. Please, I don't want you hurt."

"We can't let ourselves get arrested either, especially when we've done nothing wrong."

Ryan passes out.

~Sarin~

"One problem down." Sarin said, cracking his knuckles and grinning to Diz.

Ryan starts moaning in his sleep, as if having a nightmare.

~Sarin~

"Stupid human." The youkai mutters and hits a small code pad on the wall, a door dealing in front of the stairs further down.

Diz smiled at the human before her. "hmmm... it appears he got a side effect..." She grinned at Sarin and covered her eye back before he could see. "Sarin... Thankyo---" She faints and starts falling to the floor.

~Ronnie~

He smiles and hugs Muraki back.

~Guards~

G1: "Yes dont fight us Daniel"

G2: "And dont worry Daniel we will only have a little "fun' with your lovely friend there before we kill her"

~Sarin~

Sarin catches Diz before she hits the ground and takes her over to the bed, laying her down carefully.

"Diz?"

~Muraki~

Muraki smiles and gets up, going over to a small cabinet.

"Now, how about dessert?" He says, and pulls out a small cake.

~Aiden & Daniel~

"How do you even know who I am?" Daniel questioned before G2 speaks. He glares towards him then.

"You won't touch her! Not if you want me to cooperate. Anything happens to her, and I'll shoot each one of you." He makes sure Aiden is still behind him.

Diz shakes and trembles in her restless sleep

~Ronnie~

He giggled and noded his head happily

~Guards~

G4: "We know well of you daniel. The palace has taken a special interest in your... skills.. we offer you two choices. 1. Work for the palace or 2---"

G3: "Perish on the spot."

G2 laughed at his reacction as he eyed Aiden.
G1 began walking aimlessly inching indirectly to Aiden

~Sarin~

Sarin watches Diz uneasily, thinking about getting Muraki. He carefully holds her while she sleeps.

~Muraki~

Muraki cut them a couple slices, giving Ronnie a larger slice.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Daniel looks at Aiden anxiously.

"On one condition, Aiden stays with me, or no go."

Aiden looks at Daniel then at the guards. She seems to try to get closer to Daniel than possible.

Diz suddenly grows still and her breathing extremely shallow.

~Ronnie~
He smiled at Muraki. "Dont you want the bigger slice?''

~Guards~

G2 G3 and G4 all look to each and quietly discuss it while watching daniel

G1 slips up behind Aiden and covers her mouth dragging her into the brush

~Sarin~

"MURAKI!"

~Muraki~

"No, I'd rather you have it. Besi-"

"MURAKI!"

Muraki quickly looks towards the stairs and runs down, seeing Sarin hovering over Diz.

"Damn!" He quickly starts to check her pulse and temperature.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden tries to scream and struggles. She then tries to bite his hand and scream for Daniel.

Diz's tempiture is unusually cold and her pulse is faint.

~Ronnie~

Ronnie follows swiftly behind Muraki and looks at Diz confused. "Is she sick?"

~Guard 1~

He duct tapes aidens mouth before she could scream. "Now.. What to do first.." He pushed her against the tree and bound her there. "Hmmmm..." he stood there pondering.

~Rest of guards~

They look to Daniel

G4 "We will take her with us and we will have to ask the queen"

G3: "Where is that little lass anyway?"

G2 slips away in the back.

Ryan gets up & observes the door that now stands in his way, looking for a doorknob.

Ronnie looks to Ryan and walks over to the tall man. "Mister? what are you searching for?"

~Muraki~

"Very sick," Muraki said with a nod and grabbed a couple blankets, wrapping them around her.

"Keep an eye on her pulse for me." Muraki said to Sarin before rushing upstairs for a bowl of warm water and returning.

"Her temperature is dangerously low and her pulse is weak."

~Daniel~

"Damn!" Daniel glared towards the guards.

"Where is she?!"

~Aiden~

Aiden glares towards G1 and tries to use Animus against him.

Ryan: *still looking* "A doorknob."

Diz just lay still her body tempiture and pulse unchanging.

~Ronnie~

He looks at the door "i dont see one?"

~Guards 3 &4~

G4: "Where are the other two?"

G3 shrugs

G4 :"well look for them"

~~~~~~~~~~
G2 walks up next to G1

G2: "What first?"

G1: "I dont know.... " *Dodges animus*

~Muraki~

He takes a rag and dampens it, laying it on her forehead.

~Daniel~

"You have to be the most pathetic guards I've ever run into, you can't even keep track of your own men and one woman."

~Aiden~

She keep glaring at them.

Ryan grunts, then starts walking back upstairs.

Ronnie trails behind him like a lost puppy "So who are you?"

~Diz~

She clings to Sarin quietly nothing seeming to change

~Guards~

Guard 3 finds the first two and Aiden "HEY! THEYRE OVER HERE!"

G4 gently grabs Daniels arm and takes him to aiden and the others

Ryan: "Hold that thought."

He gently pushes the boy aside, then charges down the stairs & rams his shoulder into the door

~Muraki~

He sighs and gets up, letting Sarin hold onto her and vise-versa.

He shakes his head towards Ryan.

"That is quite enough!"

~Sarin~

He just holds her and tries to keep her on a comfortable position.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Daniel goes with him then pulls away and unties Aiden.

"Are you alright?"

Aiden just nods and holds on to him.

Diz opens her eyes slowly blankly looking ahead.

~Ronnie~

Ronnie rushes to Muraki and Ryan

~Guards~

G3 and G4 smack the other two across the head.

both: "What did you do?!"

other two: "Nothing

Having bounced off the door to the ground, Ryan gets up & glares at Muraki.

Ryan: "Then open it."

~Muraki~

"I don't think so, you don't belong down there."

~Sarin~

"Diz, you're alright??"

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel just holds Aiden for awhile.

"Let's go then."

Ryan: *crosses arms* "Why? What are you trying to hide?"

Diz looks to Sarin emotionlessly "I am fine."

~~

Ronnie tugs on Ryans arm "Mister... please stop.."

~~

The guards gently lead daniel and aiden to the royal city.

~Sarin~

"You don't seem fine..."

~Muraki~

"My research is my business alone, not some... ruffian's business who wandered onto my property from the forest." He nodded when Ronnie spoke.

"I'd listen to him."

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden and Daniel go with them without protest. Daniel, however, doesn't let go of Aiden.

Ryan: "Y-you're experimenting on her?" "Let her go!" *bashes the door with his hand* "NOW!"

Diz sighs and attempts to get up. "That man will never learn.."

Ronnie tugged on Muraki's sleeve "Who is he talking about?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They lead them to a large comfortable carrage "This will take you to the palace... I will deal with these two"

~Sarin~

"Of course not, he's human." Sarin scoffed.

~Muraki~

"Stop being a damn fool!" Muraki snaps at Ryan, his bionic eye glowing brightly. He calmed, only slightly, to answer Ronnie.

"I don't know, but I've had quite enough at this point."

~Aiden & Daniel~

Daniel nodded and helped Aiden inside before getting in himself and sitting beside her.

"Comfortable?"

Aiden just nodded, silent still.

Ryan: *rushes Muraki, grabs him by the cuff of his shirt, & lifts him off his feet* "If you don't let her go right this instant," *smashes Muraki's back against a wall* "I swear I'll make you regret it."

Ronnie yells and grabs Ryan throwing him against the wall. "Dont you touch him!" A blade appears in his hand and he hits ryan with the butt of it.

~Diz~

She leaps up and trys to run over to Muraki and ronnie but she falls quickly to the floor still drained.

~royal city~

The carrage thunders down the streets to the top of the hill where the queen awaited.

~Muraki~

Muraki allows himself to be thrown against the wall, planning to use a simple spell in retaliation though he gets quite surprised when Ronnie attacks Ryan, a blade appearing in his hand.

"I don't know what drugs you've poisoned your mind with, but this is quite enough. I'm going to ask you to leave, now."

~Sarin~

The demon boy quickly catches Diz.

"Don't overexert yourself."

~Aiden & Daniel~

Daniel and Aiden get out together, Daniel wrapping an arm around Aiden protectively and walks over towards the queen.

He bows slightly out of respect, as does Aiden.

Ryan suddenly looses it. (It sure took awhile, didn't it?) He morphs into a huge wolf & pounces upon Ronnie--pinning him to the ground. The wolf growls menacingly.

Ronnie smirks. A piano appears ubove them and falls on the wolf.

Diz trys to get to the battle again but cant seem to move

~~~~~

The queen looks down at Daniel with a smile then glares at Aiden.

"Who is this? I thought you travelled alone."

~Muraki~

Muraki watches with interest, ready to act the moment that Ronnie is in to much danger.

~Sarin~

"Diz... Please. Just rest."

~Aiden & Daniel~

"Apparently your informers were mistaken, I've been traveling with Aiden for some time now." His arm remains wrapped around her.

Aiden lowers her head at the queens glare and leans her head against Daniel's shoulder.

"What reason have you had us brought here, your majesty?" Daniel questions.

The wolf shakes off the piano with little effort. He doesn't seem to be hurt.

Irritated that the little puke disregarded his warning growl, he lowers his snout to snap at the boy's head but stops just inches away. Warning growl? Snap? The wolf looks at his front paws. Suddenly, the wolf yelps as if in pain & runs up the stairs, on a collision course with the door that leads outside.

~Sarin~

"I'll kill that...thing. I swear it." Sarin said with a growl, looking at the remains of his clothes.

~Muraki~

The scientist goes over to Ronnie and helps him up, quickly looking him over.

"You're alright?" He questioned.

Ronnie groans a bit and stretches. His eyes now calm and his expression confused. "Why was i on the floor?"

~Diz~

She leaned against Sarin and fell back into the earlier state

~Queen~

She points at Daniel. "You are to work for me. Understand? You may keep her if you wish but she must be one of the maids at the palace and earn her keep."

The wolf smashes through the down & runs off into everlasting darkness.

~Muraki~

"You attacked that man, the one that turned into some sort of wolf."

~Sarin~

Sarin just held her, gently running a hand through her hair.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Daniel looked at Aiden then back at the queen.

"Fine, but if anyone lays a hand on her, I'm out of here."

The wolf continues to run as if trying to escape the nightmare.

Ronnie looked at Muraki dumb founded "I-I cant fight... I would never attack an animal."

~Diz~

She fell into a deep sleep her dreams filled with Ryans senses. The bond has been made, will it break or become stronger..

Her voice entered Ryans mind 'Calm yourself.. think like a human, think rationally.

~Queen~

"Very well. Vincent!"

A young man with black hair and yellow eyes and wearing light but fancy servent clothing rushes to her side. He falls to his knees and remains there until she signals for him to get up.

Queen: "Vincent be a dear and take these two to their new quarters."

Vincent: "Yes madam," he looks to Daniel and Aiden "Follow me "

He calmly begins walking towards the castles towering gates. The Queen walks slowly away to another entrace through the garden.

~Muraki~

"You seemed rather upset, upset enough to attack him."

~Daniel & Aiden~

Aiden and Daniel follow Vincent quickly.

"So, do you have any idea what we'll be looking forward to, Vincent, was it?"

Ronnie shook his head. "I dont remember...."

~Vincent~

His facal expression didnt change he looked back at them slowly "I wish i would have choosen to die....... Though you are far more use to her so i doubt she will do to you what she has done to us." He continued walking stright ahead through the many corridors and hallways.

~Muraki~

"That's quite alright."

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel exchanges a look with Aiden before laying a hand gently on Vincent's shoulder.

"What has she done to you?"

Ronnie starts to cry a little "i dont like hurting anyone.."

~Vincent~

He stopped walking. "I wasnt always a servent of the castle, be glad you start here. I was first enlisted as a Hunter. My first job.. my first massacre...l was my wife, and one of my children.. the other one i pray is alive.. we never found the body." His face remained blank.

~Muraki~

"It's alright." Muraki said, brushing a hand through Ronnie's hair.

"He's alive, ran off into the woods."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"I'm so sorry." Daniel said softly, pulling Aiden closer.

Ronnie tryed to smile. "I-I cant believe i did that..."

~Vincent~

He smiled at them his figure towering slightly over daniel's head. "It is fine...; It was my fault.. My other child must believe i am a monster." he sighed and began walking again.

~Muraki~

"Don't worry about it."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"I'm sure he doesn't." Daniel said with a confident nod.

"It was your job after all."

The wolf stops & looks around. He twitches his ears in order to locate the source of the sound.

Ronnie looks down. "Ok...."

~~~~

Diz smiled in her sleep.

'Now that you are listening calm down. Relax. And let your frustration go. Now. Who exactly are you.'

~~~~~

Vincent smiled. "But i chose it...."

~Muraki~

Muraki gave Ronnie a smile.

"Come on now."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"I doubt any of you expected them to send you after your own family." Daniel said.

Ronnie smiled. "oki"

~Vincent~

"They told us first off.."

~Muraki~

Muraki glanced at Sarin and Diz, then to Ronnie and headed back upstairs.

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Why then..? Why join them?"

After sniffing to confirm that no one is nearby, the wolf realizes that the words are coming from within his head.

Wolf: Oh, crap! I'm hearing voices again! *runs to the nearest tree & starts banging his head against the trunk* Make it stop! Make it stop! I'm too young to go crazy!

Ronnie followed him up the stairs like a lost puppy glancing back at the two strange people.

~Vincent~

"Because, I believed in serving my country no matter what the cost. i believed in saving my own skin first."

~Diz~

"STOP THAT!" she scolded softly. "You arent going crazy. Just calm down and listen to me. I will explain all."

Wolf: The WORDS! *bash* The VOICES! *bash* They MUST! *bash* Go AWAY!

The poor animal continues to smack his head against the tree.

~Muraki~

Muraki grinned towards Ronnie.

"Everything alright?"

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel is silenced at that and they continue to follow him.

~Diz ~

She tighens her grip on his soul and paralizes his body. "Now stop. You are not crazy."

~Ronnie~

He nods and goes back to his dessert.

~Vincent~

He continued to lead them down the hall quietly.

~Daniel & Aiden~

The follow him still.

Aiden clings closer to Daniel every time they pass someone.

~Muraki~

Muraki watches contentedly.

Ronnie takes a big bite and eats hungrily

~Vincent~

He stops infront of an elegant doorway and opens it. "These are your quarters. and your work station Mr. Jackson. We did not plan for this lovely lady to be with you so until further notice she will be staying with you. I will have the maids fit her for some proper clothing"

~Muraki~

"How long has it been since you had a proper meal?" Muraki asks, off hand.

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Thank you. As far as I know, Aiden should be staying with me indefinitely."

Wolf: Easy for you to say, you're not the one talking to voices in your head. What am I doing? I shouldn't be having this conversation. It's not real, it's just a dream. A DREAM! *closes eyes* There's no place like home. There's no place like home.

Ronnie looked up "I dont even remember eating at all truely heheh"

~Vincent~

He nodded and opened the doors. "You should have everything you need here. You may explore the castle and the city but you may not leave."

~Diz~

"This is not a dream. You are not crazy. I have linked our souls for the time being. If you wish to return to human you need to calm yourself." Her voice became soft and soothing. "Calm down young one. All will turn out alright."

Wolf: Calm down? You're telling me it's NOT a dream, & I'm supposed to calm down? That's insane! There's no way this can be real. NO WAY! Such things just aren't possible!

~Diz~

"Look at your hands lookat yourself. this is real. I am real now listen to me!"

Wolf: No, this is a nightmare! I'm a human--not some stinky, slobbery... Thing! In a few minutes I'm going to wake-up & everything will be as it was.

~Diz~
She sighed softly. "Tell me. How was everything before these events. What was it like?"

~Muraki~

"Well, help yourself."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Thank you." Daniel said with a nod while Aiden looked around the room.

~Ronnie~

He smiled. "N-no its alright."

~Vincent~

He nodded and shut the door behind him "Have a pleasent evening"

His figure dissapeared down the all almost seeming as though he turned to smoke.

~Muraki~

"If you're sure."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Well.... Definitely haven't come across anything like this before."

Aiden sits down on the bed and smiles to him.

Ronnie nods happily his stomach growling the whole time

~Palace~

A kindly maid knocks on the door quietly. Her cheeks where quite plump and her smile showed no cracks.

Wolf: I don't know. How should I put it? A little more, human.

~Diz~

She smiled to herself. "If you will calm down i will help you return to that form."

Wolf: *sighs*

The canine attempts to calm his emotions.

~Muraki~

Muraki chuckles softly and continues to watch Ronnie.

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel went to the door and let her in.

"I wasn't expecting more visitors so soon."

~Diz ~

she smiles and begins helping his body return to normal.

~Ronnie~

He smiles nerviously

The wolf reverts back into a human & stands up. Upon realizing that he still has a headache, he face palms.

Ryan: "Crap..." It wasn't a dream.

~Diz ~

She smirks "Are you ready to listen to me now?"

Ryan: Where is Muraki hiding Lily?

~Muraki~

Muraki goes to his desk after awhile and starts working on some paperwork.

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel sits down by Aiden, leaving the door open for the woman.

The heartly woman briskly entered the room and began measuring auiden for and outfit. Endlessly chattering about everything and nothing.

~Diz ~

She thinks quietly. "I know not of a person named lily but i will find out for you. I dont believe they have her."

~Ronnie~

He walks up next to Muraki and watches him.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden looks desperately towards Daniel.

Daniel gives her half a smile before looking at what he's supposed to be doing.

~Muraki~

Most of the papers have complex formulas written across them, everything regarding cloning.

A table lays set up before him with a number of ancient tablets and such. There is a note near by. ''First you must translate these."

The woman handed Aiden a pair of temperary maid cloths. Rather fancy ones though. She made her go try them on.

~Ronnie~

Not understanding any of it he went downstairs and began fidling with the control panel to the door.

~Aiden & Daniel~

"Of course... As if I didn't do enough of this for SG-1. This is the last time I offer to do recon alone..." Daniel sighed and got to work on translations.

Aiden goes behind a screen and changes quickly, coming out a moment later to look at herself in a mirror.

~Sarin~

Sarin glances over at Ronnie but doesn't say anything. He just keeps holding Diz.

Ryan: Well, if you don't, *starts jogging back toward the research center* Then I will. There are ways to make him talk.

~Diz~

She snaps out of the trance and jumps up. "I have to get outside."

~Palace~

The woman giggles happily at Aiden and began going on and on with compliments.

~Ronnie~

He acidently hits the right code and the door opens

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden smiles a bit, a light blush covering her cheeks.

Daniel glances at the two of them before going back to his work.

"It's similar to ancient Latin and.... something like Egyptian. Like on Abydos..." He mutters and starts writing down several notes.

~Sarin~

"Ah, alright." Sarin says, suddenly stunned and at a loss for words. He glances over at Ronnie.

"I wouldn't go down there."

~Ronnie~

He looked back :"I wasnt gonna i was just bored so i wanted to push the buttons.. but what is down there?"

~Diz ~

She walks calming up the stairs and out the door.

~Palace~

After retaking the measurements and promising to bring back aidens old dress after it was washed she hurried down the hall.

A few moments later however a quiet man came in with a rather large tray of food. He bowed and showed them the many dishes he has to offer.

~Sarin~

"Kazutaka's research is down there, it's not developing prettily."

~Aiden & Daniel~

"You know, you don't have to bow. I had.... quite enough of that on Abydos." The last part was muttered as Daniel got up to pick something out to eat.

Aiden shyly goes over and picks something before smiling to the man.

~Malus~

He smiled quietly to Aiden. "Miss, You dont have to worry about getting a small portion..." He looked to Daniel "My name is Malus. I am a servent of this palace i have been since birth."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"I'm Daniel Jackson, archaeologist. We were arrested in the forest."

"... Since birth?" Aiden said, very quietly, lmost inaudible.

~Ronnie~

He peered down the stairs.

~Malus~

He noded to Daniel then looked to Aiden "Yes i was born into being a butler of this palace. I have a rather nice life here though. I am generaly watching after the princess."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"You don't mind being born into servitude?" Daniel asked incredulously.

"What will my job involve?"

~Sarin~

The demon just casually watches Ronnie, his ears twitching at a sound to quiet for Ronnie's ears to pick up on.

~Malus~

He smiled "I know nothing else."

~Ronnie~

He took a small step and leaned over more.

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Didn't you ever think of trying to leave? At all?"

~Sarin~

"Might not wanna do that." Sarin said lazily.

~Malus~

He tilted his head and smile. "Hmm i guess i never have..."

~Ronnie~

He looked back "Why?"

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Really? Wow..." Daniel shook his head slightly, feeling a little depressed at the thought. This reminded him slightly of the Goa'uld and how they used Jaffa to 'incubate' young goa'uld.

"Do you like it here...?"

~Sarin~

"It's not a pretty site, Muraki hasn't found any of the right formula's or something yet. The clo- the people down there are pretty messed up."

~Malus~

He smiled wider "I quite like it here. The princess always makes sure i have pencils and paper so i can draw after my shift." He pulled out some excellent drawings. "See I draw the people that come through here and i was kinda wondering.... If i could draw this lovely young lady." He blushed a little.

~Ronnie~

He looked at Sarin. "If i am to help i wanna see the previous specimens"

~Daniel & Aiden~

Aiden's face turns pink.

"If she's up to it, I don't see why not." Daniel smiles.

"Umm.... sure, okay."

~Sarin~

Sarin glances towards the stairs then nodded.

"Alright, come on." He stood up and went over to the stairs going down, flicking a light on halfway down.

"You must be pretty smart, cracking Muraki's code so quick."

~Malus~

His face lit up and he closed the door. Then he gently pulled Aiden to a couch and had her sit down. He sat in a chair infront of her. "Sit how ever you like. No matter what i will do my best to capture your ever radiating beauty."

~Diz~

she prepared herself outside for Ryans arival.

~Ronnie~

He followed behind Sarin. "I didnt even realise what i was doing."

Last edited by Spade on Wed May 26, 2010 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Previously at Ever Raining Darkness   Previously at Ever Raining Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:25 am

~Daniel & Aiden~

Aiden pulled her legs up onto the couch to sit like This.

~Sarin~

"Are you serious?"

~Malus~

He blushed a little. "Um do you think you could sit like this...."

~Ronnie~

He blushes and nods

~Aiden & Daniel~

"Umm... s-sure." Aiden said, blushing as well and laid on the couch like that.

~Sarin~

Sarin shakes his head, to hide his surprise before opening the door at the bottom of the stairs.

"The clones all developed.... wrong. And we let all test subjects go after awhile cuz, y'know, we don't want to bring the Hunters down on us. So we can't try again with most of them."

~Malus~

He began quickly drawing "You are so beautiful..."

~Ronnie~

He nodded and listened his demeanor suddenly serious.

~Aiden & Daniel~

"Yeah, she is-" Daniel muttered as he watched instead of working. He quickly covered it up with a cough.

"Thank you..." Aiden said, resisting the urge to gnaw on her lip in a nervous tic.

~Sarin~

"A lot of them are missing legs or arms or lacking bones in their appendages. Something is wrong with every one of them and none of it is pretty. We have everyone in a holding tank of some sort to preserve them." Sarin said, hitting a couple switches to light up a rather massive room.

~Malus~

He became absorbed in his work and didnt hear Vincent throw open the door.

Vincent: "Malus! What are you still doing here." He growled as he stepped closer to the distracted artist. He walked up to malus and slapped him onto the floor. "You little swine. You know you are not allowed to do that anymore. Now get back to work!"

Malus began crying and attempted to grab his pencil. Vincent then stepped on his hand.

Vincent: "Now!"

Malus crawled to his feet and he slowly walked out of the room with Vincent yelling at him the whole way. He hit Malus a few more times before getting out the door and closing it.

Malus's drawing lays on the floor. The picture is only of Aiden none of the background has been finnished.

~Ronnie~

Ronnie looked at all of them curiously.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden gets up quickly to go after them but Daniel stops her.

"You might get into trouble. Let me go, they need me so they won't dare to do anything." He said before following Vincent and Malus, grabbing the sketchbook as he went.

~Sarin~

Sarin lets him look, remaining in the doorway.

Ryan approaches the building.

~Diz~

She stands in the shadows. "Ryan... Stop..."

~Malus/Vincent~

Vincent ignores Daniel, while dragging Malus by the ear.

~Ronnie~

His face unchanging he began playing with a control panel he found.

~Daniel~

"That's not necessary, let him go." Daniel said frowning, stepping in front of them.

~Sarin~

"You know what your doing there?"

~Vincent~

"Oh but it is. He needs to learn respect"

Malus just bows his head tears streaming down the young mans face.

~ronnie~

He doesnt respond

The unclothed man stops a few feet from the broken-down door.

Ryan: "Why?"

~Diz~

She steps out of the shadows and stands infroint of him her wings folded tightly. "I will find out this information for you. I am more welcome here."

Ryan: "But how will you find her without me? You don't even know what she looks like."

~Diz~

She smirks "find somewhere and rest. You will be able to see through my eye."

Ryan: "Um,Okay..."

He starts walking toward the forest.

~Daniel~

"If you look at him, he's got plenty of respect and he's had a pretty hard lesson in humility, no thanks to you." Daniel said crossing his arms.

~Sarin~

The demon watches him intently.

~Diz~

She watches him leave and goes inside to look for Sarin.

~Vincent~

He scoffed. "He was told by the queen to not get distracted today while on his errands."

~Ronnie~

He hits a few more buttons then walks up to the machine. He gives it a sample of his DNA and plucks a sample of Sarins DNA putting it into the same slot.

~Daniel~

"One mistake and your ready to throw him to the wolves?!"

~Sarin~

"Ow, hey! What was that for?"

~Vincent~

He growled "He has done this everyday aand he always makes the flow of the palace go haywire."

~Ronnie~

he says nothing as the machine begins to work.

~Daniel~

"Nothing ever goes according to the 'flow'. I'm sure if you could look into the minds of everyone in the palace, you'd find someone doing something they're not supposed to be doing."

~Sarin~

"Damn..."

~Vincent~

He simply smiled. "Go back to your room Daniel Jackson. This boy will be find i will sned him by when his shift is over."

~Ronnie~

The machine begins making alot of noise and in the pod next to it a puppy fetus formed. It began to rapidly grow into a white puppy with pink tips. then it stopped.

~Daniel~

"I should hope he is." Daniel said frowning.

~Sarin~

"Wow..." Sarin pushed off from the wall and walked around, looking at it.

~Vincent~

"He will be" They continue down the hall and dissapear like beforre.

~Ronnie~

He pulled the puppy out of the tube and set it on the ground. where it laid quietly

~Daniel~

Daniel sighed and walked back to his and Aiden's room.

~Sarin~

The demon went over to Ronnie and the puppy and gently ran a finger along its body.

Ryan sits down & leans against a tree. Upon feeling the rough bark against his skin, he realizes that he's no longer wearing any clothing.

Ryan: So much for assuming my fur turned into clothes... Then what was I wearing when I spoke to the woman? ... N-nothing? *face palm*

~Diz~

she started walking down the stairs her mind started wondering. Wait... was that guy naked! she blushes deeply as she walks up next to Sarin.

~Ronnie~
The dog get up and runs over to Diz licking her hand.

Ronnie snaps out of the trance when Diz picks it up and brings it over. "Its so cute!"

Ronnie: "Ya it is!" He starts petting it quietly

Ryan gets up & starts looking for a branch or something that he can wear.

~Sarin~

"There's.... nothing wrong with it?" Sarin said slowly as he watched Diz holding the puppy.

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel gets back to work on the translations quickly.

Aiden starts to look around the room.

~Ronnie~

"Why would there be anything wrong with it?"

Diz mentally speaks to Ryan ''I am in the basement. Connect the link now."

~Sarin~

"Something has gone wrong every time we've attempted a clone." Sarin replied.

Ryan: *picks a leaf from a tree & stares at it* Link? What link?

~Diz~

She sighs 'close your eyes

~Ronnie~

"Clone?"

~Diz~

The link activated Ryan can now see all that Diz does. Sarin, Ronnie and the cloning lab.

~Sarin~

"Muraki's been working on cloning research for quite a few years. As you can see," he waved his arm around. "It's all ended in some failure or another. But you... You did something that worked."

Ryan: What happened to the forest?

~Diz~

She looked around the room. ''You are seeing what i see''

~Ronnie~

He played with the puppy more. "Technically its not exact cloning."

~Sarin~

"No, I suppose not but it's the closest we've gotten."

~Ronnie~

he petted the puppy a bit more. "Are we going to show Muraki?"

~Diz~

She began looking around. She dissapeared down on of the halls.

~Sarin~

"Yeah, we definitely should."

~Ronnie~

He giggled and ran upstairs with the puppy.

~Sarin~

Sarin smiled and ran after him.

~Muraki~

At the sound of running feet, Muraki turned to look towards the stairs.

~Ronnie~

He ran up to muraki and held out the puppy. "Look what i made!"

~Muraki~

"You made this?" Muraki asked, scratching the puppys ear absently.

Ronnie nodded happily "YEP!"

~MurakI~

"How did you do that?"

Ryan: You're looking for a 7-year-old girl. She has short, purple hair &... And... Damn, I forgot her eye color!

~Diz~

I see nothing but failed clones and many doors...

~Ronnie~

"I-I dont remember.."

~Muraki~

"It's alright, at least its possible to do it."

Ryan: Maybe she's locked behind one of the doors?

~Diz ~

She opened many many doors but found nothing.

~Ronnie~

He giggled as the puppy yipped at him.

~Vincent~

He had just gott done lecturing malus. "Will that boy ever learn..." He sighed as he walked to his quarters.

~Malus~

He gently knocked on the door to Daniel and Aidens room. His arms hurting and his legs exhausted. He was worried he might collapse before they opened the door.

~Muraki~

"He might be hungry, he is just a puppy."

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel opened the door a moment later and helped Malus inside.

"What happened?"

Ryan: *sighs* He must be hiding her somewhere else.

~Malus~

"N-nothimg." he just about collapsed on the groun.

~Ronnie~

"Are you hungry puppy?" The dog stopped yipping.

~Diz~

She still continued down the hall.

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel quickly caught him and set him on the bed.

"It doesn't look like nothing."

~Muraki~

"That seems to have caught it's attention."

Ryan watches for anything familiar.

~Malus~

He half smiles still in obvious pain. "It really is not the worst I have had. Vincent is a bit kinder than some of the other high rankers."

~Ronnie~

He smiles and gives the puppy some left over food. He looks around quietly. "Hey. Where is Diz?"

~Diz~

She finds a desk full of research notes and begins shifting through them quickly

A bunny is hopping around in search of food. Suddenly, a neko girl pounces from a tree & eats it.

~Daniel & Aiden~

"That's no excuse for something like this." Daniel said with a sigh.

"You can rest here for a bit." Aiden said softly and used Animus to heal what she can.

~Muraki & Sarin~

"I'm not sure, she walked off somewhere a moment ago."

"I'll go look for her." Sarin said and headed downstairs, seeing Diz after awhile.

"Curious, huh?"

While walking through the forest feeding on her snack, the neko girl sees a weird creature leaning against a tree. She approaches.

Upon closer inspection, the creature seems humanoid but the ears aren't quite right. A low growl emanates from the creature's lower region. It's apparently hungry.

She looks at her half-eaten rabbit. There are plenty of vermin in the forest. She can always catch another. Besides, she isn't hungry anymore anyway.

She places the corpse on the creature's lap. Upon seeing no immediate reaction, she continues on her way.

~Malus~

He shuts his eyes calmly and lets out a long groan.

~Diz~

She dropped the papers upon hearing his voice and terminated the link. "Just a little."

~Ronnie~

He watches the puppy eat.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden finishes shortly after.

"How do you feel?" Daniel asks.

~Sarin~

"Jumpy? You shouldn't be going through Muraki's research files. A lot of what's in there doesn't pertain to current research and some of it is personal. To him and me."

~Muraki~

"He's cute." Muraki comments to Ronnie.

~Ryan~
Ryan: Huh? What happened to the lights?

~?~
She reaches a building. For some odd reason, the door is busted from the hinges & lying flat on the ground. Does that mean she's supposed to enter? She sniffs at the broken door.

~Malus~

He opens his eyes "a little."

~Diz~

She looks down "I am sorry..."

Open your eyes.

~Ronnie~

He looks to the girl sniffing the door. He walk up to her. "Hello?'' His ears twitch alittle.

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Good." Daniel smiles and so does Aiden.

~Sarin~

"You didn't know."

~Muraki~

Muraki watches the puppy while Ronnie talks to the girl.

~Ryan~
He opens his eyes. Upon feeling a warm, wet feeling trickling down his legs, he looks down.

Ryan: This wolf thing is a lot worse than I thought it was.

~?~
The girl looks up at Ronnie, but remains silent.

~Malus~

He smiles and gets up walking over to Daniel research. "I see you have found the first paragraph of the prophecy."

When the Dark comes rising, six shall turn it back;
Three from the circle, three from the track;
Wood, bronze, iron; water, fire, stone;
Five will return, and one go alone.

~Diz~

"Why was that man looking for someone here?"

~Ronnie~

He sniffed her. "Are you hungry?"

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Ah, yes, it took awhile to get the basics of the language its written in, but I have it down now, and I have plenty of notes to look off of at this point. I can't say I understand its meaning but that's an exact translation."

~Sarin~

"I can't tell you, we've never seen him before. Everyone we use gets sent off where we find them after about a week. If that person was ever here, they're long gone."

~Malus~

"i can help you. but i feel we are missing some key pieces."

She sniffs him as well. "Mew?"

~Ronnie~

He licks her nose. "Meow"

Neko
Girl: *jumps a few feet backward*

~Danie & Aiden~

"There's still a bit more to translate, but it won't be a problem."

Daniel quickly straightened up the desk where all his work thus far was sitting rather haphazardly.

~Ronnie~

He giggles softly and offers his hand.

~Malus~

He sighed. "I am sorry that you two have to see this place and its taint."

~Diz~

"Am i in trouble?"

the neko girl takes a few steps closer, then crouches as she sniffs his hand.

~Ronnie~

He leans his weight towards her still smiling.

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Don't worry about it, I've been in worse situations before." Daniel said with a laugh.

~Sarin~

"No, how could you have known?"

~Ryan~
He sighs as he gets up. This is going to be a very long day. He goes to look for a river to bath himself in.

~?~
She stops sniffing & looks up at him with curious eyes.

~malus~

He nodded still a little dazed.

~Diz~

"sorry......"

~Ronnie~

His dark eyes return the curiousity as he kept offering his hand

~Daniel & Aiden~

"You gonna be alright?"

~Sarin~

"It's fine."

Neko girl looses interest in the hand, & peeks her head to see inside the building.

~Malus~

"Yes i will. I always am. What you will discover here is the enchantment of the castle."

~Diz~

"What is all of this?"

~Ronnie~

He gently touches her arm and leads her inside.

~Ryan~
He finally finds a river several miles from the building & hops in to wash.

~?~
She lets the boy guide her inside.

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Pardon?" Daniel said, looking at Malus strangely.

~Sarin~

"Clone research notes, detailed bloodlines. Things like that."

~Ryan~
While he is bathing, a fuzzy log bumps into him from behind.

Ryan: "Stupid piece of junk!" *smacks the log with a fist*

The log roars.

Ryan: Did that log just...?

The awakened grizzly stands up on its hind legs & turns to glare at the trespasser.

Ryan: Th-that's not a, log.

The grizzly makes another angry roar.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Previously at Ever Raining Darkness   Previously at Ever Raining Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:26 am

~Malus~

He smiled. "Did you know that the beautiful princess is 1000 years old."

~Ronnie~

He smiled and made her sit down. then he put a plate of food infront of her.

~Diz~

"Bloodlines?"

~Daniel & Aiden~

"1000, really? How is that possible?" Daniel asked.

"I'm over 1000." Aiden said with a pout towards Daniel.

~Sarin~

"Mine, his, the Royal families or what he can figure out from theirs. We never actually got our hands on one of them, much as we've tried."

~Malus~

"Those in the palace age very slowly. Thats why it is almost impossible to trace the royal families bloodlines, But they age randomly depending on how much time they spend among their people out side of the palace."

~Diz~

"I heard a rumor... while i was in my cell...."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"That's odd. So what, our aging will slow now, won't it? So, w-wait. How long has the current queen been on the throne?"

~Sarin~

"What was it?"

~Malus~

"Well she started when i was the princesses age.... so about 2000 years."

~Diz~

"That the princess is atleast 1000 years of age"

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Holy..." Daniel dropped into his seat, half sliding off."

"I remember that I think... I used to sit high on the city walls and watch the comings and goings, the trees hid me."

~Sarin~

"1000? No way..! Really?"

~?~
She looks at the food & sniffs at it, then she looks at Ronnie.

~Ryan~
He runs like hell with the angry bear fast in pursuit.

~Malus~

He smiled curiously. "I am the only one in this castle here before her highness."

~Diz~

She nodded. "That is what the servent told me. He got in trouble for giving me food alot."

~Ronnie~

His ears perks up at the sound of the bear but ignores it. "Its alright. Go ahead."

~Aiden & Daniel~

"How long have you been here then?" Daniel asked.

~Sarin~

"Guess he's not such a bad guy, hope he's still around."

~Malus~

He grined. "Remember these facts. 1. the queen has only lived a small part of her life her. as well as the princess. 2. I was born and raised here."

~Diz~

"You cant judge individuals by their leaders."

~Daniel and Aiden~

"Wow, must be quite a few memories here then."

~Sarin~

"I do anyway." The demon said with a shrug.

~Malus~

"Yes... There are..." He seemed to be thinking back.

~Diz~

"why..."

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Is that why you stay here? Even though you get beaten when your in trouble?" Aiden asked.

~Sarin~

"I used to live in the city... Once..." Sarin started before falling silent.

~Malus~

"I guess so.... I dont know why they are so hard on me though. The King before he died was rather nice to me. He treated me as if i were part of his family."

~Diz~

"What happened" She lightly touched his shoulder

~Daniel & Aiden~

"Did he really die? Or killed?" Aiden asked softly, almost inaudibly.

~Sarin~

"We left, my parents and little sister. The city was to crowded for our tastes and the wind didn't feel like it does here... They had my family killed while we were in the woods, even my baby sister... I held her..." Sarin looked down at his hands for a moment.

"She was so pretty... She had golden eyes, and her hair was black, streaked with silver..."

~Malus~

He heard the question but didnt reply.

~Diz~

Her face darkened. "i am sorry... if it helps... i dont even have a family."

~Daniel & Aiden~

Daniel placed a hand on Aiden's shoulder.

"Malus?"

~Sarin~

"It hurts less when you try to forget the loss..." Sarin muttered to himself then, without realizing he did it, he hugged Diz.

~Malus~

He looked to Daniel. "yes?"

~Diz~

she blushes too shocked to move

~Ryan~
He trips & falls in the mud.

Ryan: "Dammit! I'm dirty again!" *glares at the bear* After all that time I spent cleaning...

He morphs into the wolf & charges at the poor bear in an angry rage. They fight.

~?~
She looks at the food. It seems a little unusual to be prepared in such a strange manner. Besides, she just ate. She grabs the plate & runs outside.

~Aiden & Daniel~

"What happened to the king?" Daniel asked.

~Sarin~

After a moment, the demon realized what he was doing and let go of Diz. He quickly and casually, cleared his throat.

~Malus~

He looked towards the door. "I am afraid i have said too much. Have a pleasent night, both of you." He quickly ran out. A piece of paper ''falling'' out of his pocket.

~Diz~

She grew quiet and looked towards the ground blushing.

~Ronnie~

He grined at the girl and walked outside following her

~Daniel & Aiden~

Aiden walks over slowly and picks up the paper, reading over it quickly.

"What does it say?"

~Sarin~

"Sorry..." Sarin mumbled.

~Ryan~
The wolf bites into the bear forearm & tears the arm right off. The grizzle howls in pain.

~?~
She goes to the tree where Ryan was & sees that only the half-eaten rabbit remains.

~Paper~

A child is born to a tainted world.
The father refuses to raise his sword,
The Grey Queen plots and scemes,
While the father speaks of dreams,

On the hotest night of the first year
Blood trails without tears,
The King is dead
The floors are red.
The grey queen comes to power
All of us in an endless spring shower

~Diz~

"Its ok" She hugs him.

~Ronnie~

He smiled still following this odd girl.

~Daniel & Aiden~

Aiden reads the paper to Daniel quickly.

"So he was murdered..." Daniel muttered.

"That definitely doesn't make things feel any more comfortable."

~Sarin~

"Thanks..." He said, wrapping his arms around her.

~Malus~

He entered the princesses chambers. "how are you madam?"

Princess: "Fine, I told you to call me Cres."

Malus: "I apologize my lady, I just came to look upon your well being."

Cres: "All is fine tonight."

Malus bows and leaves quietly.

~Diz~

"I wish i could have helped...."

~Aiden & Daniel~

"I'm gonna go look for Malus quick." Aiden said.

~Sarin~

"I don't think anyone could have."

~Malus~

He walked down the hall deep in thought

~Diz~

She looked down sadly.

~Aiden~

"Malus?" Aiden said softly.

~Sarin~

"What's wrong?"

~?~
She looks at Ronnie & hands him the plate.

~Malus~

He looked to aiden and smiled "Do you require anything, beautiful?"

~Diz~

"You shouldnt have had to suffer."

~Ronnie~

"No its for you?"

~Aiden~

Aiden blushed a little bit before straightening the note he had 'dropped'.

"This means what I think it means, doesn't it?"

~Sarin~

"It's okay." He said quietly before grinning deviously and ruffling Diz's hair.

~Malus~

"Its an age old mystery i leave for you two to solve. Be wary. The walls have eyes."

~Diz~

She laughed

~Aiden~

Aiden nods slowly then looks around with a shiver.

~Sarin~

Sarin laughed too.

~?~
The creature is making noise with its mouth again. Does that mean she should as well?

Girl: "Mew?"

~Malus~

he is suddenly behind her and he wraps his arms around her. "Are you cold?"

~Diz~

She stops and smiles at him.

~Ronnie~

"Its for you" He ruffles her hair

~Aiden~

"No, it's... A little disconcerting."

~Sarin~

"Thank you. Diz." He smiled too.

~Malus~

He doesnt release his arms. "You are very beautiful Aiden."

~Diz~

"For what?"

~Aiden~

Aiden's face turns bright red.

"T-thank you..."

~Sarin~

"Just for being here."

~Malus~

"Aiden, Would you like to see the garden?"

~Diz~

"Ill always be here"

~Aiden~

"Garden? I'd love too."

~Sarin~

Sarin smiled and his ear twitched slightly. He thanked the gods a bit that he didn't have a tail that would be wagging.

~Malus~

He gently took her hand and led her through the dark castle.

~Diz~

She chuckled a little and her wings twitched a little.

~Aiden~

Aiden smiles and goes with him, staying relatively close.

~Sarin~

"Is there, ah... anything you need?"

~Malus~

He smiles at her, hoping she couldnt hear his heart pounding. "Aiden..."

He opened a door to a garden full of white iris's. "They are not nearly as beautiful as you."

~Diz~

She smiled thinking. "I cant think of anything, but would you like to go for a... walk with me?"

~Aiden~

Aiden is to distracted for the moment.

"They are lovely!"

~Sarin~

"Sure, I'd like that."

~Malus~

He chuckled. He walked over to a bench by the fountain and sat down.

~Diz~

She walked up the stairs quietly,, looking back at him every one in a while

~?~
Girl:

She cocks her head slightly left as she continues to hold out the plate

~Aiden~

Aiden twirled around a bit and danced until dropping down in the flowers with a smile.

~Sarin~

He smiled to her whenever she looked back until they got to the top and outside.

~Malus~

He chuckled and walked over to her.

~Diz~

She walked outside. "Still raining..."

~?~
She shrugs, then sets the plate near Ronnie's feet & walks toward the building.

~Ronnie~

He frowns. "does it smell bad?"

~Aiden~

Aiden closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of flowers all around her.

~Sarin~

"As always. I wish the sun would come out again."

~Malus~

He stumbled and landed next to her.

~Diz~

"The sun will return to the valley when the sins of thy Mother are repent."

~?~
She goes into the building & looks around.

~Ronnie~

He follows her like a lost puppy

~Aiden~

Aiden giggled and turned over to look at him.

~Sarin~

"What does that mean?"

~Malus~

He smiled and turned to her, his hand lightly grazing hers.

~Diz~

"Its a prophecy. There are many."

~Aiden~

Smiling, Aiden closes her eyes again, enjoying the feel of the flowers and enjoys being with Malus there.

~Sarin~

"You know a lot of them then?"

~?~
Having seen enough of the first room, she starts going downstairs.

~Malus~

He grins. "Aiden, We could stay here forever you know."

~Diz~

She nods. "My father, When i was just a baby, told me i was borna prophet. So i lurked around many libraries. That were forbidden. And read all the books i could, the dead ones helped me alot too."

~Ronnie~

he caught her arm. "No. No. we cant go down there."

~?~
She looks at him with curious eyes. "Mew?"

~Aiden~

"We could?"

~Sarin~

"Must've been nerve racking, sneaking into those places when you were a kid."

~Malus~

He smiled at her. "This castle can make us live for thousands of years. All we have to do is set the rest of the world right and we can live here in peace."

~Diz~

"I didnt care.... I think i am just supposed to know them not figure them out."

~Ronnie~

He shook his head as he repeated. "We are not allowed to go down there."

~Aiden~

Aiden smiled.

"I've already lived thousands of years. But it would be so nice to stay here."

~Sarin~

"Well, it's always interesting to try to figure out what things mean."

~Ryan~
While the bear is distracted by the painfully bleeding stump of an arm, the wolf lunges at the bear's neck & snaps it. The bear crumbles to the ground.

~?~
She shakes her head in imitation of Ronnie.

~Malus~

"Yep... just remove the queen..."

~Diz~

She smiled. "Heh, ya...."

~Ronnie~

"My name is Ronnie."

~Aiden~

"I don't think we can do that, I mean, I saw how she looked at me. We couldn't get close if we wanted to."

~Sarin~

"So, where to?" The demon asked.

~Wolf~
Wolf: *growls at the dead bear* Stupid animal! Look what it made me do! Now I'm a stupid animal again! But that would mean...

The canine runs off into the woods.

~?~
Girl: *stops shaking her head & looks at Ronnie* "Mew?"

~Malus~

He grinned. "Those tablets are the key."

~Diz~

She smirked. "The library"

~Ronnie~

He repeats himself.

~Wolf~
It arrives outside & begins sniffing around the building.

~?~
She shrugs, then turns around & continues downstairs.

~Aiden~

"The tablet Daniel is translating?" Aiden questioned.

~Sarin~

"Sounds like fun." The demon grins.

~Malus~

"Yes... I already have an idea of whats on it but it only works if the right person reads it."

~Diz~

She offers her hand. "Would you like to fly and get some sunlight?"

~Aiden~

"Like who?"

~Sarin~

He smiles and takes her hand.

"Love to."

~Malus~

"I have no idea.... Thats what i am trying to figure out."

~Diz~

She pulls him a bit closer and jumps into the air her wings stretched wide. "Lets go to the palacw. I have heard a rumor that they have new prophecy tablets."

~Aiden~

"I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later. Maybe Daniel will find something."

~Sarin~

"Sounds like it's something to see then." Sarin grinned.

~Malus~

His faced appeared concerned as he looked up at the beautiful sky.

~Diz~

She nodded as she picked up more speed.

~Aiden~

What's wrong?" Aiden asked gently.

~Sarin~

The demon boy grinned and looked around as they flew.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Previously at Ever Raining Darkness   Previously at Ever Raining Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:27 am

~Malus~

"There are two who can read the prophecy... one who will defeat the darkness... the other who will enslave us all...

Two beings of life and death
Can read the book of Ruins,
one will bring out the wicked's bane,
While the other will go insane...."

~Diz~

She smiled happily as the sunlight touched her feathery white skin.

~Aiden~

"I wonder who they are... Or if there would be any way to help the 'insane' one..."

~Sarin~

"So, what'll happen if they see us sneaking into the palace?"

~Malus~

He shook his head."I don tknow it was an incomplete prophecy.."

~Diz~

"They wont. " she smirked

~Aiden~

"Maybe we'll be able to find the rest."

~Sarin~

"To bad, I was hoping for a little more excitement." He joked with a light laugh.

~Malus~

"I can only hope.."

~Diz~

She smiled. "We will go in through the garden."

~Aiden~

"I'm sure." Aiden said with a smile.

~Sarin~

"Sounds good to me."

~Malus~

He sits up suddenly. "Whats that?"

~Diz~

She begins racing down into the garden.

~Aiden~

"What's what?" Aiden sits up, slower than Malus did and looks towards Diz and Sarin.

~Sarin~

Sarin runs after Diz with ease, glancing towards Aiden and Malus for only a second.

~Malus~

He jumps up, ready to confront the strangers.

~Diz~

Diz folds her wings quickly and rushes into a window.

~Aiden~

Aiden gets up with him, a ball of Animus forming around her hand.

~Sarin~

"Later kiddies." Sarin says towards Malus and Aiden with a laugh and jumps through the window after Diz.

~Malus~

He chases after them quickly.

~Diz~

She jumps through the window and turns quickly stopping at a closent door and walked in.

~Aiden~

Aiden stumbles after Malus quickly.

~Sarin~

He follows her inside and looks around.

"We might get followed Diz."

~Malus~

He jumps in the window and rushes down the hall.

~Diz ~

She smirked. "Take my hand and dont let go."

~Aiden~

Aiden keeps following Malus.

~Sarin~

"Wouldn't dream of it." Sarin gave her a lopsided grin and took her hand.

~Malus~

Malus stops at the closent door. "You ready?"

~Diz~

She blushes and a black portal opens. She leads him in and drags him out the other side into a large library.

~Aiden~

"Yeah, I think so." Aiden nodded quickly.

~Sarin~

"Nice trick!" Sarin compliments, still holding onto Diz's hand.

~Malus~

He opened the door to discover nothing.

~Diz~

She blushed when she realised she was still holding his hand, but didnt let go. "Here we are"

~Aiden~

"W-where'd they go?"

~Sarin~

"Wow, biggest library I've ever seen."

~Malus~

"I-I dont know..." He gently touched Aiden's hand. "Lets go... I will show you the rest of this place.."

~Diz~

She led him through the library still blushing

~Aiden~

Aiden nodded silently after a glanced back at the door.

~Sarin~

"You really know your way around."

~Malus~

He led her to the grand ball room. He smiled at her and bowed. humming a soft song.

~Diz~

"Ya i always go to this library."

~Aiden~

"Oh... wow..." Aiden looked around the room in awe.

~Sarin~

"And you never got caught? Or did you once?" Sarin asked, thinking back to when he first met her.

~Malus~

"Would you like to dance?"

~Diz~

"i got caught when i stopped outside the cit walls to smell the roses"

~Aiden~

"Sure." Aiden blushed. "I'm not very good at it though."

~Sarin~

"What a way to get caught. Not for breaking into the palace library but for smelling roses." Sarin shook his head and pulled Diz closer to him, gently.

"No worries, you'll never get caught again."

~Malus~

He took her hand and smiled. He began dancing with her.

~Diz~

Her pale face flushed more."T-Thankyou"

~Aiden~

Aiden followed him in the dance, somewhat clumsily at first before gracefully catching on.

~Sarin~

"Y'know, you're kinda cute when you blush." He grinned deviously.

~Malus~

He smiled at her. "Your beauty makes the punishments well worth it."

~Diz~

She blushed more "N-no f-fair"

~Aiden~

Aiden's face turned bright red.

"I-I'm not."

~Sarin~

"What's not fair?" Sarin asked, giving an innocent look.

~Malus~

"Yesh you are." Suddenly a band comes out and starts playing dark waltz.

~Diz~

She grinned ""I will make you blush one day"

~Aiden~

Aiden seems to grow a little more shy as the band comes out.

~Sarin~

"Good luck with that." Sarin laughed.

~Malus~

The band looked odd. None of them seemed to have faces. "Dont worry they arent real"

~Diz~

She smirked "I dont need luck."

~Aiden~

"They're not?" Aiden asked, curiously.

~Sarin~

"Really now?"

~Malus~

He smiled "They are puppets i guess you could say."

~Diz~

She gets very close to him. "Yes" She walks a few more steps and stops at a old dusty self.

~Aiden~

"Wow, did you make them?"

~Sarin~

"Can't wait to see you try." He said with a wink and walked over with her. He covered his nose, resisting a sneeze. Dust always bothered him, demon senses being more easily aggravated by things like dust.

~Malus~

He nodded. "Aiden...you and daniel... arent a couple right?"

~Diz~

She pulled out a book off the shelf and a doorway appeared.

~Aiden~

"No, we met in the woods. I was expecting him to come through that gate. He's protected me since then though."

~Sarin~

"Whoa!" He looked shocked for a moment then laughed a little.

"I thought secret passages were out of style or something."

~Malus~

He pulled jer a little closer to him. "I could protect you now if you would like."

~Diz~

She chuckled and walked into it. It cosed behind Sarin. The corridor was completely black.

~Aiden~

"What about Daniel though? He's still my friend." Aiden asked quietly.

~Sarin~

Sarin's eyes adjusted relatively quickly to the darkness.

"Hn, shouldn've grabbed a torch or something."

~Malus~

He smiled. "Any friend of yours i will give my life for as i would you."

~Diz~

She smiled. "What you dont like being with me in the dark alone."

~Aiden~

Aiden smiled and hugged Malus, almost a little to tightly.

~Sarin~

"Hardly, I don't want you to bump that pretty face into any nasty walls." He grinned and wrapped an arm around her.

~Wolf~
Wolf: Odd, her scent isn't anywhere near the house. How long has it been since I died?

The wolf runs back into the woods to search for clues.

~?~
She walks past the now-open door (which Ryan couldn't pass) & continues downstairs.

~Malus~

He grinned and hugged her back.

~Diz~

She blushed lightly and walked down the stairs.

~Ronnie~

He grabed her arm.

~Aiden~

Aiden just held on for a little while.

~Sarin~

Sarin chuckles deviously and follows her.

~?~
She stops & looks at him.

~Malus~

"Aiden... My path is dangerous... I will do anything to see that you live."

~Diz~

She smiles. "And our savior whispered to the world, Let there be light."

A door opens and a bright light appears. "Only the oldest servents know of this place."

~Ronnie~

"Please dont go down there" His voice was soft and gentle.

~Aiden~

"I'm not easy to kill." Aiden said, holding onto him still.

~Sarin~

"Wow, I'd have never guessed there was something like this hidden here."

~Malus~

"But i would never wish to risk it."

~Diz~

She smiled. "Exactly."

~Aiden~

Aiden smiled.

"You need to worry about yourself too, more than me."

~Sarin~

The demon nodded.

"Good point."

~Malus~

"No... Ill be fine... A-Aiden...I-I.."

~Diz~

Diz went to a shelf and begin pulling off books. "Might as well grab a seat we have alot of reading to do."

~Wolf~
The hound continues to run.

~?~
"Mew?"

~Aiden~

"What is it?" Aiden asked gently, looking a little worried.

~Sarin~

"Great." Sarin said only slightly enthused before jumping onto a chair and sitting backwards.

~Malus~

His faced turned bright red. "D-do you believe in love at first site?"

~Diz~

She grabbed more books and set them on the table next to sarin's chair. "hmmm.." She looked around the room. "It appears there is only one chair."

~Aiden~

"Umm... Y-yeah, I do."

~Sarin~

Sarin grins and gets up, flipping her chair around.

"You can take the chair, unless you'd rather sit on my lap?" He grinned, waiting for her to blush.

~Malus~

"I dont know how i could live without you.... Im afraid you have struck me with cupids fine arrow."

~Diz~

She makes him sit in the chair and calmly sits in his lap. She grabs a book and begins reading

~Aiden~

Aiden blushes, bites her lip and giggles softly.

~Sarin~

He's a little surprised by how casually she sat in his lap. In fact, his face turns a light shade of pink which he tries to cover up by looking down at a book, his hair hanging over most of his face.

~Malus~

He blushed. "Did i say something wrong?"

~Diz~

She grinned. "Just because im not facing you doesnt mean i cant see you blush."

~?~
After a few moments of silence, she continues downstairs.

~Aiden~

"No," She shook her head. "I just never heard it put that way, especially about me..."

~Sarin~

"Am not." He muttered in denial.

~Malus~

"That is quite surprising.."

~Diz~

She grinned "I can feel your heart beating faster."

~Ronnie~

He pulls her up the stairs. "NO"

~Aiden~

Aiden blushed brightly.

"Well, I don't always look like this. So..."

~Sarin~

Sarin opens his mouth to retort but closes it a moment later.

"There's a gorgeous girl on my lap, who's heart wouldn't beat faster?"

~Malus~

"You are beautiful in whatever clothing you wear."

~Diz~

She turned bright red. "Is there another girl in your lap?"

~?~
Her ears go down apologetically.

~Aiden~

"I mean, I actually change in appearance."

~Sarin~

"I'd only let you sit there."

~Malus~

He smiled "Nothing can make me stop seeing you as beautiful"

~Diz~

She smiled. "Really?"

~Ronnie~

"Its ok you didnt know" He led her up stairs

~Aiden~

Aiden's face turns an ever brighter shade of red.

~Sarin~

"Really." Sarin said lowly as he wrapped an arm around her.

~Wolf~
It continues to run until it faints from exhaustion.

~?~
She looks over her shoulder at the stairs below.

~Malus~

He smiles as the music stops.

~Diz~

She blushed lightly and buried her face in her book.

~Ronnie~

He smiled at her and led her to Muraki.

~?~
She starts wandering around the room.

~Aiden~

"That was nice." Aiden said with a smile.

~Sarin~

Sarin grins.

"'Nother point for me." He says, arm still wrapped around Diz.

~Malus~

He smiled and bowed. "This beats dancing with the princess herself"

~Diz~

She smiled quietly and she began to focus on the book.

~Ronnie~

He grabs her arm and holds her close to him.

~Aiden~

Aiden blushed.

"I'm sure she actually learned to dance once."

~Sarin~

Sarin watches over her shoulder for a bit.

~Malus~

"She did learn. I was her instructor. I have taught the princess since she was born. I have spent more time with her than that of her very mother."

~Diz~

Un expectidly she kisses his cheek and goes back to reading

~Aiden~

"That's so sad."

~Sarin~

He sits frozen for a second before heat rises up in his cheeks.

~ Malus~

"Not really her mother is terrible, smart but corrupted"

~Diz~

She grinned "I say i win"

~Aiden~

"Still, not seeing your mother much, it must be... dissapointing."

~Sarin~

He picks her up and sets her standing up before wrapping his arms around her a dipping her, like one would while dancing, and kisses her. He thensettles abck into the seat, pulling her into his lap.

~Malus~

"It was for the best... I would rather not have that lily wilt early.."

~Diz~

She sat there shocked for a few moments

~?~
She looks at him, "Mew?"

~Ronnie~

He smiled. "You are trouble."

~?~
"Mew!"

~Aiden~

"Understandable."

~Sarin~

Sarin grins and leans his chin against her shoulder.

~Malus~

"Did you have a family?"

~Diz~

She smiled a little, her face bright red as she went back to the book.

~Ronnie~

He grinned

~Aiden~

"I once had a brother but he's gone now."

~Sarin~

"Another point for me." Sarin said, looking at the book.

"Find anything good?"

~Wolf~
It finds a hunter's trail & begins to follow it toward the palace.

~?~
She goes over to Muraki & looks at what he's doing.

~Muraki~

The platinum haired man looks towards her. His laptop screen is covered in several dozen scientific permutations and he was still adding to them.

"Can I help you?" He asked, his bionic eye was slightly covered.

~?~
"Mew?" She touches a few buttons on the keyboard.

~Malus~

He frowned a bit. "I apologize.. I did not mean to make this a painful question."

~Diz~

"Two beings of life and death
Can read the book of Ruins,
one will bring out the wicked's bane,
While the other will go insane,

To remove death to preserve life,
will only end in failed strife,

A kiss of death is given to the key,
For only he can save she... "

~Ronnie~

He pulls her away from the keyboard. "No"

~?~
*looks at him curiously* "Meow?"

~Aiden~

"It's quite alright, he's still alive. It he wasn't, I would be dead too."

~Sarin~

"I don't get it..." The demon boy said, scratching behind his ear.

~Muraki~

"Thank you Ronnie." Muraki said with a smile before saving his work and turning the computer off.

~Malus~

He looked at her curiously. "Why is that?"

~Diz~

She had a dark look on her face. "Its a prophecy about me....."

~Ronnie~

he smiled and petted the neko girl. "No problem"

~Aiden~

"We're the anti-existence of each other. I'm life, he's death, in a sense. It's far more complicated than that, but short and simple, that's how we're related. You can't have one without the other."

~Sarin~

"Really?" Sarin asked, surprised.

~Wolf~
It sees the outskirts of the city & crawls into a nearby bush to await an unsuspecting human with a fresh pair of clothes.

~?~
She begins to purr.

~Malus~

"Do you think... you two are part of the prophecy.....wait... the rest of it..."

~Diz~

"My entire being revolves around death... hell everything i do uses the spirits of the dead even breathing."

~Ronnie~

He smiles "Muraki. Why cant she talk?"

~Aiden~

"I doubt it, my brother disappeared a long time ago. He's probably put himself to sleep in the old crystal cave we played in once. We can sleep there and sleep for centuries."

~Sarin~

"Whoa. That is both creepy and awesome."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Previously at Ever Raining Darkness   Previously at Ever Raining Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:27 am

~Muraki~

"I'm not sure. It may simple be because her communication skills haven't developed."

~?~
She twitches her ears as she watches their mouths move, wondering about its purpose.

~Malus~

"You are obviously the light...."

~Diz~

She smiled. "My wings are my lie... my mask.. They make all believe the grim reaper is an angel."

~Ronnie~

"Can we teach her?"

~Aiden~

"I don't know about that. I have my... sides."

~Sarin~

"You're still my angel."

~Muraki~

"Yes, I'm sure we could. We'll just have to be patient."

~Wolf~
It rests its head upon its paws & wonders if it is wasting time.

Subject: Re: Ever Raining Darkness rp grounds Yesterday at 2:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Malus~

He led he out of the ball room and down the hall. "You are perfect and beautiful always in my eyes. If worse comes to worse you will be my fair Juilet and i your loyal Romeo"

~Diz~

She blushed. "You wont always believe that.."

~Ronnie~

He groaned. "But i dont have the patience..."

~Outside the palace~

A group of ''slaves'' is taken into the woods by some heavily armed guards. In the guards hands lay a new technology called guns. They were titled muskets. The guards lined up the ''slaves'' and created a fireing squad line.

Captian: "READY!"

The small children, starved and afraid cryed and clung to their parents legs.

Captian: "AIM!"

A deep breath is taken by the strongest as the stood gently holding their lovers hand.

~Aiden~

Aiden giggles softly, and kisses his cheek.

"I like the sound of that."

~Sarin~

"Yes, I will. Always and forever."

~Muraki~

He chuckles lowly.

"I'm quite patient, so when you get tense or upset, I'll take over and you can relax."

~Wolf~
Oh great! Finally, some entertainment. *sees the children amongst the slaves & wonders if Lily had already met a similar fate* Damn those bastards! I'll send them straight to hell!

It lunges toward the nearest soldier & leaps into the air.

~Malus~

He smiled "As do i....as do i..." He stopped infront of a very familar door. "Here is your room my juilet... Have a pleasent rest... I will see you as soon as i am avalible" He leaned over and kissed her genlty and gracefully opened the door for her.

~Diz~

She looked rather surprised and shocked..\

~Ronnie~

He took the girl and made her sit down. attempting to teach her to speak.

~Outside palace walls~

The soldier yelled and shot at the wild creature. The whole squad became distracted by this one animal and the innocent people ran away quickly, all but a little girl anyway. This little girl had bright green eyes and black hair with light purple tips. She started crying as the chaos erupted.

When a couple of the soldiers discovered the slaves were gone they went to hunt them down only leaving two to kill the wolf.

~Aiden~

Aiden kisses him back gently then smiled before going inside.

~Sarin~

"What? Did I say something wrong?" His ears drooped a little.

~Muraki~

Muraki sits nearby them and assists, using words and the actions they relate to to help her understand.

~?~
She listens eagerly, but does not understand.

~Wolf~
The beast lands atop of the first soldier & bites his head off, then tosses it to the ground. It looks at the soldiers running off. Foolish humans. Did they really thing two would be enough? It stands upon its hind legs & howls at the moon.

~Malus~

He sings as he walks down the hallway "I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all my dreams
Then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I'm in love
I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried ~
~~"

~Diz~

She caressed his cheek. "No.. no not at all." Tears brimmed up in her eyes and she hugged him tightly "Thankyou.. thankyou so much..."

~Ronnie~

He asked her to say hello, but notice she didnt respond

~outside palace walls~

The little girl screamed as blood splash on her and she began crying more and more.

The other soldier tryed to run away and as he ran he threw the girl at the wolf "EAT THIS INSTEAD!"

~Aiden & Daniel~

"You look like you had a good time." Daniel smiles warmly.

"I did, Malus and I went out to the gardens and then we danced."

"It sounds like it was fun. You look tired though."

"I am, I think I'm gonna sleep for a little while." Aiden curls up on the bed and falls asleep almost immediately.

Daniel walks over and pulls the blankets around her.

~Sarin~

Sarin wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly but careful not to hurt her. He then pulled away and gently wiped away her tears.

"Angels shouldn't cry."

~Muraki~

"If I knew why she doesn't speak, it would be much easier. Perhaps she just lacks the capability, I can't settle for that though..."

~?~
She blinks & twitches her right ear, but doesn't make a sound.

~Wolf~
It dives to the ground so that it fur will cushion the girl's fall, then looks at the soldier & bares its teeth as it growls.

~Malus~

He walks into his quarters happily. Humming the song still. he layed on his bed and sighed happily.

Voice: "I see you have had a pleasent time."

He shot to his feet and bowed. "M-my Q-Queen... W-what an unexpected surprise."

She stood up from the chair, wearing a slutish outfit.

Malus: "My queen why are you dressed as such..."

He looked down. she is nothing compared to Aiden

Queen: "Look at me Malus. LOOK AT ME THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THAT PEASENT GIRL!"

Malus: He continued to look down. "I-I cant..."

Queen: "or she dies... LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO HER OR SHE WILL FOREVER BE TRAPPED TO STARVE TO DEATH AND BE BEATEN INFRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES!!!"

He began to cry as he looked up.

Vincent backed away from the crack in the door and smiled at the events unfolding.

~Diz~

she smiled. "Even angels fall.."

~Ronnie~

He sighs and begins with the alphebet

~Girl~

She lands on him and screams more. Afraid of the beast beneath her.

~?~
She silently listens until he gets to 'W'. "Mew?"

~Wolf~
Oops... It looks at the girl & makes a sad face as it begins to whimper.

~Aiden-Dreams~

Aiden dreams she's in the old crystal cave she and her brother used to play in. Inside one of the crystals, a boy about 17 sleeps. However, a moment later, his eyes open. They are bright silver, like Aiden's, but these swirl like mercury.

Boy: Aiden, I won't be back, not yet. Not for a very long time.

Aiden: But, I need you...

Boy: No, you don't. You're doing fine and you have Malus and I sent Daniel to you.

Aiden: I can't do much though.

Boy: Not by yourself. You've got friends and once you learn to control all three sides of your powers, you'll be so strong.

Aiden: I don't-

Boy: Know? Of course not. You may not know, but I do. Just trust yourself, okay baby sister?

Aiden: I'll try.

Boy: That's all I ask. That's all I've ever asked.

Aiden: You'll wake up when I really come right?

Boy: Yeah. I'm sure you'll have little nieces and nephews for me by then though. *laughs*

Aiden: I miss you.

Boy: I miss you too.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden wakes up after awhile, though she stays curled up on the bed comfortably. After a few minutes, she gets up and looks over Daniel's shoulder and reads his notes.

"It looks like you're almost done.

"Yeah, just a bit more. I'm worried about what's going to happen to us after we're done here."

"We'll be fine. I know we will be."

"Wish I had your confidence."

"So do I..." Aiden muttered, thinking about her brothers words.

~Sarin~

"I'll be there to catch you." He grins brightly.

"No angel of mine is gonna fall while her demon prince is with her."

~Muraki~

To help Ronnie, he makes up a board to show the alphabets he's teaching her.

~Malus~

The queen steps out of the room with a smug smile on her face, while Malus layed in a crying heap on the floor.

Vincent wraped his arm around the queen and smirked back to Malus.

Malus screamed and cryed more.

~Diz~

She blushed and hugged him more

~Ronnie~

he kept trying to teach her.

~Girl~

She began petting the 'wolf'

~Aiden & Daniel~

Both hear Malus' scream and run from their room to see what's wrong.

Aiden runs to his side and wraps her arms around him.

"What happened?"

~Sarin~

Sarin hugs her back and keeps holding her for as long as she lets him.

~Muraki~

Muraki gets them all something to drink quickly. He and Ronnie have something a little stronger and more inebriating.

~?~
She sniffs at the alphabet board.

~Wolf~
The canine instantly goes silent. What does she think she's doing?

~Malus~

He layed half naked on the floor, blood and tears washing down his face and muscluar chest. He hugged Aiden tightly and didnt wanna let go.

~Diz~

"We should probably get out of this place.." She hears Malus's scream. "I know that voice..." She jumps up and runs up the stairs and to Malus's room. stopping just out of his view.

~Ronnie~

He sighs and drinks deeply.

~Girl~

"Puppy reminds me of big brother.."

~?~
The dull smell of the board looses her interest. Curious about the drink nearby, she sniffs at it & it falls, spilling the contents. She begins to lick it off the ground.

~Wolf~
P-puppy? It lowers it's ears & whimpers again.

~Aiden & Daniel~

Aiden just held onto him tightly.

For a moment, her eyes flash red at seeing the blood.

Daniel gets a sheet and covers Malus.

~Sarin~

Sarin runs after Diz, his hand goes straight to Muramasa, just in case.

~Muraki~

"Help at all?" Muraki asked, nodding towards the drink.

~Malus~

He crys into her arms "I love you aiden...i love you...i love you.." he whispered the words over and over.

~Diz~

"Malus...poor malus.."

~Ronnie~

He gasped and picked up the glass

~Girl~

"Brother...."

~?~
She continues to clean up the mess with her tongue.

~Wolf~
It gets silent again & listens.

~Aiden & Daniel~

"I love you too Malus, I love you too." She holds him tightly and rubs his arms comfortingly.

"Let's take him to our room. He'll be able to rest more comfortably there, and we can keep an eye on him, so nothing else happens." Daniel suggested.

~Sarin~

"What the hell happened?"

~Muraki~

Muraki lays a hand on the girls shoulder.

"Stop that, it's hardly civilized." He takes a towel and starts to wipe up the mess.

~?~
She looks up at him curiously. When she sees the towel... "Mew!" She starts pawing at it.

~Malus/Diz~

Diz: "I'll help carry him."

Malus passed out.

~Ronnie~

He smiles. "Shes like a cat.."

~Girl~

"Brother.... is gone...."

~Wolf~
*droops his ears & whines* I'm getting tired of being an animal. I want to be me again! *starts thinking calm thoughts but stops* Oh, that's right--no clothes. Probably not a good idea to be a naked human at the moment. *uses his paw to write 'Be right back' in the dirt, then bites the headless soldier's leg & begins to drag it away*

~Girl~

She nods and sits alone in the forest

~Aiden & Daniel & Sarin~

Aiden nods slowly as Daniel shows Diz the way to their room.

Sarin helps Diz carry Malus.

~Muraki~

"It seems so."

~Wolf~
Once out of sight behind some bushes, the wolf shrinks into a man & begins to strip the soldier of his armor.

~?~
She eventually gets the towel away from Muraki & begins playing with it as she rolls around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Previously at Ever Raining Darkness   Previously at Ever Raining Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Previously at Ever Raining Darkness
Page 1 of 1