Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~

Go down 
+2
Tumbleweed
Shadow Ryusaki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:52 pm

♥️тнє ѕωєєтнєαят'ѕ ¢αƒє♥️
                Going Strong Since 2006, And The Family Keeps On Growing!
Layout by: F a l l e n R a y n n
~~
      The front lobby, after you open the door; small bell chimes as well, has a small, gray cemented floor area for guest sto take off their shoes and leave their belongings if they want. After that there is the maple wood floor and to the left a key counter to register for a room. Beyond that opens up more, revealing the cafe'-part of the tavern. Chairs and tables on the left side, near the bar while couches and a few more tables were on the right side. The bar and kitchen were one of the same, but you could easily see into the kitchen by sitting down on a bar stool. Going passed the cafe'-part is the hallways that leads to the rooms. The cafe' is three stories tall and has three floors of rooms. Along with those rooms the cafe' has a few extra things.

There is an arcade not too far from the main room on the first floor.

A pool farther back passed the arcade on the first floor.

And last the library starts on the first floor and ends on the last. "Magically", though, the library is six stories tall. How this is, may be a mystery to all. The library's main floor has thousands of book and book shelves, while going up the stairs the library only has, along the walls, books since your walking on a balcony. So basically you can see below you how big the library really is. The library has no electric, so instead we use candles and it is always night time in the library; another strange mystery.

In the back, outside of the cafe' is a church with a cemetery. All the loved ones have been buried here and the church is more than you think. To Praise the Goddess Martel or to praise your own. All is welcomed.

Outside the cafe' is a lovely large forest on the left. Monsters and demons and all sorts of things appear here. It is good not to go alone because it is also extremely easy to get lost without being there a few times in your life. Far out in front of the cafe' is a large lake and at the end of that lake, circling around some of the edges is a mountain of rocks and a water fall. No one has ever traveled over the water fall to see what was there, so it is a mystery.

Finally and last, there are two types of towns; a large castle-like area passed the woods and basically in the woods where anything wrong can happen. The last one is a small, old style like village that sells everything needed to get going with life.

~~
        Rules
      ::1:: When roleplaying, I don't care too much for how much you type, but please no three words sentences. One long sentence is enough to react too, but three words isn't anything. I strongly encourage long post.

::2:: When OOCing, please show us some wayy that you are OOCing, whether it is (()) or having OOC by it.

::3:: Please no God-Modding of any sort. Unless I say other wise. Most of the time I am fine with over-powered and such because as you might know. I do a lot of adventures on this and I play as the bad guy or let others do so. Just go through with it with me before hand, ok?

::4:: Keep the forums PG-16. Romance is ok, cursing is ok, but not a lot; cybering is not ok. Take it to the PMs if you have too. We don't want to see two people getting it on in the cafe'....

::5:: Be respectful to all members, workers, and anyone in the cafe'. Your character can be mean, but don't make you, the person controlling them, be mean.

::6:: If you want to work at my cafe', please provide an exmaple in a PM of your roleplay style. If you use text talk you will automatically be denied.

::7:: Please no spamming. I also reserve my right to add or change the rules as I see fit.

::8:: Lastly, have fun and don't ruin others' fun.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:50 am

((Yeah, not starting first would throw people off... so I guess here I go.))

Shadow is lying down on his couch in the main room. Shadow's black hair glistens slightly in the light from above. His dark red eyes are are covered by his tan skinned eye lids. His fox ears are gently placed against the top of his head and his fox tail swishes back and forth under him.

Shadow is either thinking..... or sleeping. Judging by the bottle of milk next to the couch he is more likely sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:43 am

Claira wakes up and gets dressed like she usually does looking at the clock for the time.
Going downstairs to punch in she realizes that her alarm clock is way off and the clock in the lobby shows that it's way too early for her to be awake or in the cafe even,but she still goes into the cafe venturing the kitchen finding cookies to snack on.Wandering around bored nibbling on the cookie she spots a wild sleeping Shadow in his natural habitat,walking on over she dangles a cookie over him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:48 am

Shadow's pinned fox ears stick up when the cookie is dangled in front of his face. His fox ears flicked back and forth along with his tail. "Hmm...." Shadow groans a bit as he slowly wakes up. He rubs his eyes, yawns some then opens his eyes to see a cookie. "Thought I smelled something..." He yawns." ...sweet. Wait is that for me?" Shadow asked with a rather sleepy face.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Tumblewed woke up at about the same time as Claira and made it'S way to the kitchen, only to find the cookie jar raided ounce again. *sigh, Well better make some more before the costumers arrived.* As he said this, he putted on a black tabbar and his chef bandana and started to mix flour,sugar, milk and eggs together with the strengh and passion of nordic god as he started the gas oven with a burst of flamme he asked: *Claira! would you give me hand, i need somebody to lick the cookie spoon, also, should i make them cranberry and orange or chocolate, or both.* As he asked the question, he started to make some fried rice for breakfast along with an ommeltte plié and some petit four à la crème.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Shadow's nose twitches as he smells something coming from the kitchen. "Ah... something smells fantastic..." Shadow says with a smile on his face. Shadow hears what Tumbleweed asked about the food. "Both sounds good, variety is usually the best!" Shadow snickers some then slowly stands up. "Though..." A sweat rolls down Shadow's cheek. "Customers are slow.. then again it is morning."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:31 am

At that moment, the door slammed open roughly, and a young man landed face-first on the floor of the entryway. "Ow...that really hurt..." he whined briefly, picking himself up. Leaving his shoes in the entryway, he walked inside, glancing around. It was his first time there, so he tried to get his bearings. Absentmindedly, he wandered into the cafe'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:32 am

"No problem"she says as she grabs the spoon and licks the cookie remains off
"Well I personally think variety is better but I think peanut butter cookies would be a nice change"she says staring at Mr.Weed.
Hearing the door slam she walks out of the kitchen still licking the spoon as she spots a customer,turning around opening the kitchen door she throws the spoon towards the sink.Checking her red waitress uniform before heading towards him
Spoiler:
"Hello,welcome to the Sweetheart Cafe"she says with a smile
"Sadly we are not open yet,but would you like to take a seat and have something to drink while you wait?"
motioning towards a table in the back one closer to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Spoiler:

Shadow slowly stands up, looking around. Everyone was busy it seems. "Well.. wow I feel like I am out of a job. Hehe." Shadow scratches he back of his head slowly then starts to look around. "Hey do we need anything? Like anything to clean or out of any items?" Shadow says out loud to anyone. He was looking for some job he could do.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Shadow Ryusaki wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"Um, do you have any English tea? If not, I'll take what you have," the man said, taking a seat. He glanced around, admiring the decorations inside the cafe'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'm not sure but I'll see what the cook will whip up" she says writing down the order and heading to the kitchen.Snagging a few of the now ready cookies she heads back to the customers table"Here are todays cookie special"holding the plate in exhibition"feel free to grab anything you may like"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:58 pm

"Ah, thank you," the man says, taking a few of the cookies.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:24 pm

"I guess not...." Shadow says softly, sighing a bit. "Well then..." Shadow forms a black ball in his hand then starts spinning it around in circles. Shadow forms many different things. A heart, a ball, a rope, a tv, etc. He was really bored... he hated not being able to do much. Then again it used to be only him doing things.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:25 am

Walking up to shadow she tries to stay out of his bubble of items
"Uhm Mister Shadow,there is a customer who is asking for English tea and well we only seem to serve milkshakes and other regulare beverages.We even serve iced tea but not the English tea he speaks of"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:22 am

"Hmm...." Shadow thinks about it for a minute then lets his items disappear. "Well then, English tea shouldn't be hard to make. I probably should check the basement.... creepy place though. Umm stall for a moment I will go see if we have any items for English tea." Shadow stands up slowly, dust himself off then slowly walks into the kitchen.

"Keep up the good work Weed." Shadow says as he walks passed him, smiling at him. Shadow opens a door in the kitchen then starts walking down a flight of stairs. The basement is down there.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:09 am

*Huh? Sorry i was busy making the breakfast and when im busy i can't hear anything... Peanut butter cookies? Yeah i'll make some of those when i get my hands on fresh peanuts. As for the tea, I think i have some in the cupboard but the main supply is in the basement. Lemme check.*
Bending under the counter, he soon emerged with a metal box with intricate Devil paterns. opening the box, a small cloud of black fume got out of it.
*Hum... I think where out... Want me to come with you boss?*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:26 am

"Sure, that would be great!" Shadow yells before slowly coming back up. "Ah, be careful though. Steps are... still broken..." Shadow looks off to the side. "I never exactly got to fixing them..." Shadow then looks back at Weed. "And things are still lingering around down here." Shadow smiles and nods. "But other than that, company would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:43 am

"We stil haven't got rid of those... *sigh*"
Tumbleweed then proceeded to pick up a lantern and big butcher knife and headed toward the stair.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:47 am

"Hey! I tried my best!" Shadow puffs out his cheeks then starts to head down the flight of stairs. Once him and Weed get to the bottom they can see that the basement is as dusty and dirty as ever... as well as still large. With different paths to take people could easily get lost. "Alright... I think our tea is to the left." Shadow announces, yet not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:02 pm

"Hum... I think we wrote the direction on the wall some time ago."
moving the skeleton that was hanging there, Tumbleweed reveled a map that was engraved into the wall.
"It's left indeed just passed the bear traps storage. Why do we have bear traps anyway... And whos that?
"Said the cook as he point the skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Obeying Shadows order she walks back to the customers table and sits down

"Hello"she says smiling as she puts both her hands on the table holding her head up smiling at him.
"The cook is busy with your order,and I figured since there is noone else here that I could keep you company.So how did you come across the hotel and our cafe" she asks
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm

"Bear traps?" Shadow thinks for a minute then gets a bad feeling. "Bear sized rats maybe... or actually ghost like bears live here. Knowing this place... yeah. We do have lots of things here. Some things I am really not proud of." Shadow sighs some then slowly starts to walk away, heading to the left. Shadow hears about the skeleton then thinks. "Probably some unlucky victim that thought he could steal from the basement... poor guy."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:13 pm

"You know...it's actually kinda funny. I was wandering around town and got lost, and then I stumbled upon this place and decided to check it out," the man said with a nervous chuckle. "I'm certainly glad it was here, though. I'm absolutely exhausted," the man said, heaving a huge, comical sigh.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:25 am

Giggling"Well your unlucky incident led you here,so I hope you like this place.Maybe you can even consider staying with us for awhile"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:01 pm

"Hmm...maybe I will. Better than getting hit by a car again, I guess..." the man comments, rubbing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next