Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~

Go down 
+2
Tumbleweed
Shadow Ryusaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Claira gets up helping the girl with the muffin,Marie gets up finishing her muffin then takes the mans tea and starts sipping it herself.Claira swats Marie"I made that tea for him not you"she just keeps drinking the tea.Finishing the tea she stands next to Ame and Yuki,being much shorter than them she repeatedly tries to look inside the bowl for it's contents but fails tugging at one of their sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Far above unbeknownst to those below a man stood next to a motorcycle, slowly taking off his sunglasses he throws them into the air.

Mounting his bike he drives it off the edge of the roof of the Sweet Heart Cafe, doing a backflip on his bike, he lands below, and peels out.

As he swings by Marie, Yuki, and Ame, he snatches Marie up as he stands up on his motorcycle, sliding to a halt, he stays standing atop his bike as he catches the sunglasses, and looks at Ame saying, "Why aren't you a girl?" Putting the sunglasses on as he says this.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sevhian on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 pm

The man responded to the loss of his tea by staring blankly ahead in a stunned silence. "Tea..."
He didn't even respond to the sudden appearance of the man on the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Claira apologizes to the man for Maries glutton rudeness,offering some more tea to the now saddened customer. Marie gets picked up by mystery biker man and squeeks,reaching her hand out towards the bowl all sad like.

Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:30 am

"Why aren't you a girl?"

Ame raised an eyebrow, tossing one more piece of popcorn into his mouth. "Simple. It's because I'm a male." he replied calmly, holding out a handful of popcorn to Marie. "You wanted some, didn't you?" he asked, smiling.

"When did we have a motorcycle on the premises?" Yuki asked Ame, pulling a blank expression. "It's not even that sunny out, and he's wearing shades." she added via twin-telepathy with a wry smile.

"How should I know? I heard that he was the...'health inspector', though." Ame answered, still holding out the popcorn.

(Words in italics are telepathy-conversations between Ame and Yuki.)
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:34 am

The man's eyebrows raise as well. "But... Your name is Amy isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 am

Ame chuckled. "Oh. It's a matter of pronunciation, sir. The 'e' in my name is pronounced like the 'e' in cafe'. Ame." he explained, stressing the 'e' at the end. "Not to worry. It's a common mistake." he added, smiling genially.

"I was thinking that he would put his gender down in his job application form..." Yuki smirked, tossing popcorn into her mouth. "Are you just a customer here, or an employee?" she asked, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 am

Stares at the hand then back at Ame grabbing some of the popcorn and chucking it into her mouth quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Weed proceeded to take his "working" gear before he went down the stair, A ceremonial kimono, a grotesque mask, what seemed to be a medicine cabinet with strap on the back and a belt with lots of pouches countaining various oni reagent and medicine. he then proceeded down the stair and throug the front door and he sitted beside ame and yuki. "so whats going now?" he asked the twins.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 pm

"Really...." Shadow says, it seems he has the collars around both his sister's neck. Shadow has both his sister's by the collar's of their shirt too. "Honestly... if no one wanted to help you all could have said so." Shadow sighs softly then looks at his sisters. "Well... hmm I have plans for you two, guess we better go inside." Shadow says softly, head tilted up before slowly walking towards the cafe'.

Shadow looks at Weed and notices the oni form before watching him revert back. "Huh... didn't know you could do that."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Al continued looking on blankly, but followed the group back inside after accepting the tea.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 am

"To be honest, I'm not really sure." Ame replied, laughing sheepishly. Yuki tugged at his sleeve, and he nodded. The twins turned back to the front door. "Back to work..." Ame thought, opening the door for Yuki before they both walked in.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Well i was just getting ready to help your sorry ass if it seemed that things got outta hand." Said weed as he slowly turned back human. "you did not just hired me for my cooking after all. So? are these two going to be the new bus girl? I needed somebody to do the mountain of dishes in the back. Not that i cant do it myslef i just dont want to own too many favor to the water spirits..."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:25 pm

"Bus girl?" Ame thought, feeling his heart plunge down through the floor. Did he look that feminine? Yuki was already washing the dishes occasionally, but he was a bartender, not a waitress or dishwasher..."Yuki, do I look that feminine?"

Yuki snickered before turning to Ame. "Sorry to say it, but yeah, you do look feminine. Maybe if you cut your hair...but, ah well. I like you better like this." she replied, smiling. Ame reddened slightly before the two rushed back into the bar/cafe area.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:45 am

"Hum... Ame I meant the young master twin sisters. I already value you as a competant bartender... But yeah you do look like a girl. You should eat more meat and put on a few pound of muscle." Saying that, Weed removed the top of his kimono revealing muscles worthy of an oni.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:09 am

"Long story short, yes these twins will be working here. I will make sure they don't get in trouble and won't try and destroy the place." Shadow laughs a bit then looks around the cafe' a bit. "I am tired... if anyone needs me I will be on the couch. I took these two out by putting chains on their neck, special chains." Shadow nods then shows that the chains are connected to his body. The chains weren't normal.

Shadow puts his sister down on the couch gently then sits down in between them both.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 am

"Well ive got some new recipe to try out since theres no costumer aside from that guy. if i could "borrow" one of the master sister for the taste-test that would be great." said weed as he putted the medicine cabinet in the kitchen. "it's actually a special recipe with interesting side-effect. Hum... So i dont think they are going to be good test subject since they are not entierly human... Can i use that costumer then?" Said weed as he was pointing at al.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 pm

"Not using my sisters... " Shadow says, staring at Weed for a minute. "And that customer isn't exactly normal. If you want to test the food out I can summon a monster and you try it on them. I don't exactly want some weird side effect to happen on a customer or worker here..." Shadow says with a sweat drop rolling down his cheek.

Lunar looks up at Shadow for a minute, head tilted. "Why are you being so nice? We just tried to destroy the cafe...."

"Yeah, we would have done it too!" Solar says loudly.

"Calm down you two. You two are family; it is natural for us to try and destroy something. Sadly, you two have to be punished. Hmm let's see. Slaves to me is one... never had slaves before and you definitely won't be treated like one. And.. umm... hmm."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 am

After a period of time Claira finishes making the new cup of tea for the customer,walking back out and serving it to him.Looking around pretty much everyone is here she thinks to herself..Ame..Yuki...the sisters and shadow...the customer..weed.."Where is Marie?"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 am

"Whos marie?" asked weed with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 am

"The really short quiet one that stole the customers tea"staring in disbelief,guess this place is so big that even a employee doesn't know all his fellow staff"I'll just go look for her myself"and with that she walks out of the cafe and heads towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:38 am

After accepting the new tea, Al drank it peacefully. "What an interesting day...I wonder if my daughter will randomly appear soon."

"You make it sound like me having to track you down is a matter of mere coincidence," came a voice from behind him. The voice belonged to a woman with straight brown hair, a glowing headband prominently displayed on her forehead. "So...what's with this cafe'? I've never seen it here before..."
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:08 am

"Irashai!" said Weed before bringing a complymentary cup of tea to the new costumer and then retreating to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 pm

"Ah, how kind. This place has really good service," the woman said as she sipped her tea. "...It's delicious, too. We'll have to come back soon."
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 am

The popcorn bowl mysteriously vanishes.

Sometime later deep in the dungeon below the cafe Soma was checking Marie's heartbeat, she's sitting in his lap, with her hands bound.

Nuzzling her neck Soma says, "You've been such a good girl, yes!" Taking some popcorn from the bowl he begins hand feeding her, and petting her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next