It's neither here nor there.
 
HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 .::The Escape::. RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:41 am

A guard pops out of nowhere & bonks Taniguchi on the head with a baton.

Guard: *looks over his shoulder* "Bob, get over here quick! I found one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 am

Youmu wrote:
A guard pops out of nowhere & bonks Taniguchi on the head with a baton.

Guard: *looks over his shoulder* "Bob, get over here quick! I found one."

"Oh wow, 2 guards, this should be cake."

Taniguchi summons his windblade once again and slashes down the first guard with ease. The guard was rendered unconscious, but not dead.

"Now you get yours."

He prepared a flame blade for the other guard.

"BLAZING FLAME!!!!!"

A blade made of pure fire in Tani's hand was hurtling toward the other guard after a good flick of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 am

"I'm fine." John said tensely, brushing dirt off of his suit and looking as Ivan silenced the young woman. The body of their leader still lay nearby, a bloody mess all around him. As soon as the incidents here were contained, he'd make sure this mess hall was closed down long enough to the blood to be cleaned so thoroughly that it'd be as if it was never there.

"There is only one entrance and exit, I'm sure the original will be going that way in time." John said simply.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tanya smiled towards Nurse as she watched Sohi with the camera. It was a single peaceful moment that Tanya would hold onto for the rest of her life.

"We should get a move on. We've given them to much time as it is." Tanya said with a sigh. She felt bad, suddenly, stringing Nurse along like this. They would pass near his office, wouldn't they.

"If you want to get some rest Nurse, the day promises to get even more exciting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Bob: affraid *starts shooting at the firewave with his gun*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Youmu wrote:
Bob: affraid *starts shooting at the firewave with his gun*

The blazing blade engulfed the guard and he let out a shrill scream.

"Heheh. They'll have to do better than that to beat me."

Taniguchi started looking for a way out of the facility he was in.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Matt: *looking at John* "Your orders, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 pm

"Stop them all, capture the children again and lock them in theirs cells without food for a week!" John said angrily. His shoved his gun back in it's holster before glancing at the others in the room.

"Almost twenty years of work, it cannot be lost!" He said as he adjusted his glasses from when he had been tackled from the ground. The older man clenched his fists as he looked around, reminded of why he had originally begun the TSR project.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tanya looked around at their little group before taking a breath and climbing on top of the nearest table, whistling loudly. She brushed her pale blonde hair back and looked at everyone, one at a time.

"Let's get a move on! We're only making it easier for them now, to build up a group large enough to challenge us. I don't know about you, but this place is an eyesore at this stage in life, and I think I'll sooner bash my head into the wall then get stuck back in my room." The woman said. She looked up at the wall clock before jumping off the table.

"We need a back pack, filled with food and water. Anything that won't go bad. I don't know if any of you had any experience outside, but this complex is surrounded by some pretty thick woods. We have no idea how easy it'll be getting food. Better safe then sorry. Some of us will have to clear a path while a couple others gather food and bottled water."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:32 am

Aiden of the Stars wrote:
Tanya looked around at their little group before taking a breath and climbing on top of the nearest table, whistling loudly. She brushed her pale blonde hair back and looked at everyone, one at a time.

"Let's get a move on! We're only making it easier for them now, to build up a group large enough to challenge us. I don't know about you, but this place is an eyesore at this stage in life, and I think I'll sooner bash my head into the wall then get stuck back in my room." The woman said. She looked up at the wall clock before jumping off the table.

"We need a back pack, filled with food and water. Anything that won't go bad. I don't know if any of you had any experience outside, but this complex is surrounded by some pretty thick woods. We have no idea how easy it'll be getting food. Better safe then sorry. Some of us will have to clear a path while a couple others gather food and bottled water."

Spoiler:
 

Nurse had to resist doing a facepalm. Just how did Tanya say that with him being in front of people? Didn't they consider him an enemy, or mildly controllable? Must... act... oblivious... Nurse thought to himself. In the end, he managed to resist doing a facepalm, but couldn't control a small twitch in his right eyebrow.

"Wait, backpack?" Nurse asked. Hmmm.... this is going to be difficult to patch up... He thought, as he spewed out another line. "What do you mean? I thought you were doing a film project. Not going camping while doing said movie." He added.

Nurse gave himself a mental facepalm. Way to go, prepare to be killed by them for "knowing too much" He thought, as he also gave a mental sigh while looking straight at Tanya. I hope they just follow with it instead of jumping the guns...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 29

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 am

Sohi patted Nurse on the back once more. "Don't worry, Nurse. We're going to take you with us when we go camping," she said with a soft smile. Then, leaning down next to him, she whispers in a serious tone, "You can go camping alone or go camping with us, but it's mandatory now, and it's safer to camp in groups. We'll protect you from all the bears and stuff, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 am

Spoiler:
 

Tanya knew that Nurse was only five years older than her. When he'd first come here, she'd had a vision of all his paperwork while John greeted him to this hell. Even he had to understand how serious this was, he'd seen the condition they were all in. They lived in cells with beds that hardly fit some of the taller prisoners, this place was slowly killing them.

"I don't want to die here." She whispered to herself before speaking loud enough for Nurse to hear. "Camping will be good for us, we've been cramped in this stupid building for quite a few years. You can understand, right Nurse?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 am

Messhall 2
Matt: "And how, exactly, am I supposed to do that? My handgun would kill them & it unlikely that'll I can get close enough to use my baton." *sighs* "If only we had some tranquilizer rifles..."

Messhall 1
Youmu: "But it's raining outside..."

She didn't want to go back out into the cold. This is the first time she remembers being sheltered from the environment within a building. The prospect of leaving doesn't seem so enticing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Aiden of the Stars wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

fluctuatingpersona wrote:
Sohi patted Nurse on the back once more. "Don't worry, Nurse. We're going to take you with us when we go camping," she said with a soft smile. Then, leaning down next to him, she whispers in a serious tone, "You can go camping alone or go camping with us, but it's mandatory now, and it's safer to camp in groups. We'll protect you from all the bears and stuff, okay?"
Aiden of the Stars wrote:
Tanya knew that Nurse was only five years older than her. When he'd first come here, she'd had a vision of all his paperwork while John greeted him to this hell. Even he had to understand how serious this was, he'd seen the condition they were all in. They lived in cells with beds that hardly fit some of the taller prisoners, this place was slowly killing them.

"I don't want to die here." She whispered to herself before speaking loud enough for Nurse to hear. "Camping will be good for us, we've been cramped in this stupid building for quite a few years. You can understand, right Nurse?"

"Mandatory camping, you say?" Nurse contemplated, while in his eyes there was some hope raining down on them. He looked at the group before him, and repeated. "Yes! Mandatory camping! It's necessary for your health!" Nurse affirmed, while nodding.

"In fact..." Nurse trailed off, trying to find words that wouldn't mark his words as something too suspicious. "Being quite cooped up in here, let it be known that me, Dr-" And Nurse was interrupted by a small sneeze that escaped from his mouth before he could say his name. He just shook his head, and continued "Nevermind, I'll watch you over while you camp." It seems 'Nurse' would stick around some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:02 pm

"Then shoot them in the leg. If they can't walk or run, then they can't escape, now can they?" John said sharply. She ran a hand through his hair and took a deep, refreshing breath.

"Wounds can easily be taken care of by the staff we have on hand here and we can always bring more people in to treat the wounds."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll be under the cover of the trees, we'll hardly get wet. Plus we can always find a cave or something where we can build a fire. What rain gets through won't put it out." Tanya said to Youmu and smiled towards Nurse.

"I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun out there." Tanya said with a lopsided grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Messhall 2
Matt: "Okay." He runs off looking for trouble.

Security Office
Lazy Guard: "I wonder what's on TV." *turns off the security cameras so that all are playing Ch 24* "Ah, The Simpsons." *sits back in his chair & makes himself comfortable*


Last edited by Youmu on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 29

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 pm

"It's time 'ta go camping~" Sohi said, guiding everyone out of the messhall door into the hallway. "Remember 'ta take a left~" she added, reaching under the table and removing an item that had been attached to the underside with duct tape. "Can't leave home wi'dout my umbrella," she commented to herself.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Security Office
Matt: *arrives nearly out of breath* "Where are they now?"

Lazy Guard: "On a commercial..." *waves Matt away*

Matt: confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 29

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Wait...did I see something odd just now?

Glancing back under the table, Sohi noticed an odd sight: A young girl, sitting crouch-legged under it. She seemed to be trying to remove a golden hairband on her head, with no success. Suddenly, the girl noticed Sohi. The two locked eyes for a moment.

"What are ya doing under 'dere?" Sohi asked.

The girl's eyes narrowed. "Can't get it off," she said, tugging at the hairband again.

"You can't stay here. It's dangerous, ya know?" Sohi continued.

The girl said nothing, but her eyes stated her thoughts clearly. I know that, you idiot.

"Come wi'd us. We'll help you get 'dat headband off," Sohi said, half-guiding, half-dragging the girl out from under the table. "I haven't seen ya before. What's your name?"

"...Lumina," the girl answered, hesitantly.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am

Matt: "Go screw yourself." *turns around* "There's only one exit to this place. I'll wait for the bastards there."

He walks away as he barks orders into a walkie talkie, calling all surviving soldiers & security guards to regroup near the entrance without their grenades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Spoiler:
 

Tanya glanced over at Sohi, noticing another girl with her now, about the same age as Youmu. Looks like their little group was growing, they'd need to start planning a bit more carefully now about where they went. Larger groups are harder to hide but their group wasn't to large yet so she figured it would all be alright.

"I'm going to check the halls, make sure it's all clear." She said and walked out. Once she was in the hall and out of everyone's sight, she drew her gun and looked around a bit.


John left the Mess Hall shortly after Matt had gone. His escort had their weapons drawn, as did John. He walked along the hallways, quietly until he saw a young woman with strawberry blonde hair. He recognized her as Tanya, one of the very first children they had taken. He had been present when the four year old was given to them, had brought her here himself and had ordered her training.

He knew none of the children here were stupid enough to travel alone, at least not for long. So if there was one, there had to be more nearby. Since her back was turned, she didn't see John yet and didn't see him raising his gun and firing before ducking out of sight of whoever may come out now. He could easily access the hallway camera's from his phone, so he watched from his hiding place with his escorts.


The bullet tore straight through her right leg and as hard as she tried to suppress the scream that was building up, she couldn't and screamed loudly as she fell to the ground. The gun fell from her hands as she clutched her leg, watching the blood seep around her own uniform, staining the white pants with crimson. She remembered having had a vision of getting shot but nothing could prepare her for this, as tears streamed down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Tom: "What was that?"

Matt: "Nothing. Remain at your post."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 am

Nurse kept drinking from his juicebox, intent on savouring at full the tasty tastefulness of said watermelony taste. The world around him was a blur; however, he kept his acute senses working in overdrive. He didn't know how, but he identified a wannabe assassin standing nearby the door- the fact that the others were missing didn't cross by his head, he just had to take care of the intruder.

Nurse extended his arm, towards the assassin's location, where a scalpel found itself travelling at the speed of a bullet, and incrusted itself on the assassin's skull. Oddly enough, the assassin exploded in loud explosion, creating a mass reaction, and trapping Nurse in the messhall. From somewhere, he pulled a pair of sunglasses, and another scalpel, and cut clean through the wall, while some more explosions occured behind nurse, as if to create a fiery background. He kept walking towards the exi--

A loud scream snapped him from his daydreams, and made the resident realize he was in a very embarassing pose. Hoping no-one saw him, he ran towards the scream's location, and found Tanya with a hole through her leg, a bullet hole, as it looked like. He scanned the surroundings, and saw the discarded weapon--- still cold, if you excluded the exchange of temperatures for being in Tanya's hands, which meant it wasn't an accident. He searched into his pocket for some bandages "Strange... I thought I had more syringes and an extra vial of anaesthesia around here...", and once he found them, he improvised a tourniquet around Tanya's legs.

"Tanya, I know it's hurting right now, but I need to move you into a better location, so I don't mess up this, alright?" Nurse said, looking straight at the girl. Not waiting for a response, he turned towards Sohi, and asked politely. "Sohi, could you help me search for a table, or something akin to that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 29

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:43 am

"'Dere's plenty in 'da messhall. Fall back, everyone!" Sohi shouted, leading the group back into the messhall. As the group fell back, Sohi grabbed a clean tablecloth and used it to replace the one currently on one of the tables.

"Here," Lumina said as she handed Nurse a needle already full of anesthetic after he had placed Tanya carefully on the table. "It okay. Anesthethetic," she said, stumbling over the word a bit.

As Nurse began to work, Sohi and Lumina stepped aside. "Good job on 'da handoff," Sohi whispered, patting Lumina's head.

"Why you have it, anyway?" Lumina whispered back.

"I'll need 'da rest of it later," Sohi answered. Lumina decided not to comment on that.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 am

Tanya hissed in pain as Nurse tied something on her leg, above the wound. Hurting was an understatement, the tears still flowed but they fell silently. She may be a baby when it came to her tolerance for pain, but she still had to hold her dignity together, at least a bit.

The young woman bit her lip, hard, when they took her into the Mess Hall. The stabbing pain in her leg was making her dizzy.

"Don't wanna sleep..." Tanya muttered when she saw the syringe. Sleeping meant she'd be out awhile, anesthetic or not, something like this takes a lot out of anyone. And if she slept that meant someone would have to carry her if they didn't leave her behind, which meant they'd be easier to catch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:35 am

"Thanks Sohi" Nurse said. Right now he just noticed the second girl helping Sohi, thanks to his daydreams, but he didn't pay much attention to the new face he had seen. "And yo!, thanks for the help, somebody-I-don't-know" He said, putting on some latex gloves before taking the syringe with the fluid in it. Hearing what Tanya was saying, he reassured to her "Tanya, anaesthesic in a syringe just applies a zone, not the whole body. To sleep, you'd need the breathed one."

Looking back at the injured leg, he couldn't help but cringe. "Damn, I don't have the necessary equipment right now" he thought, while at the same time, processing several solutions to this dilemma in his head. ... too sci-fi, too unrealistic, too much time... perfect". He turned the syringe upside down, fixing his sight so that not much of the anaesthesic was spilled while he removed any air inside. "Wait, how did she even get this?" Nurse thought while taking a short glance at both the new girl and Sohi, while saying "We'll talk about this later". Wasting no time, and as soon as the air left the syringe, he injected the liquid into the leg, as to make Tanya lose the feelings aroudn the damaged zone.

He searched into his pockets again for some micropore, and stretched the skin with it, making the hole in the leg wider as to see the bullet better. "Perfect... now for the claws" He thought, while looking around for a suitable replacement.

Even though the hole was bigger, it was still too small for any type of bread claw around the messhall to fit. "C'mon... show that genius..." He thought, while other possibities ran through his mind at several miles per hour. Thinking again, he ran for another juicebox, this time grabbing one randomly from the bunch. "... guess what, I did grab a lemon one after all..." and put it besides the watermelon half-empty one. He took the straw from the lemon juicebox out of the plastic envelop, and cut the obtuse part sticking out from below, making the straw a straight line.

Nurse inserted the straw, and put it where the bullet was. "I must look weird doing this" He thought, while he suctioned. The pressure difference was too much for the bullet, and it got stuck in the straw, allowing the doctor to remove it. "Easy there.. don't want for the bullet to be stuck elsewhere..." Were the thoughts that ran through his head as he finally removed the bullet.

As soon as he did that, he deposited both the bullet and the bloodied straw on a seat, and began removing the micropores widening the hole to suture it, which was spewing even more blood with the bullet gone. "Fast and easy does it". The doctor, as soon as he finished sewing the hole, applied some alcohol to disinfect the surrounding area, and added another micropore on top of the suturation. Then, he quickly bandaged the leg, and threw away the syringe, the straw, the bullet, and the used micropores.

Nurse relaxed his stiffened face, and wiped the sweat that was flowing from his forehead. "Operation: Complete. Don't move the leg yet. Even though it may have lost the feeling, it doesn't mean it won't damage."

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 am

Exit
Matt counts the # of soldiers who have joined him, only ten.

Matt: Damn... Why does John have to be so cheap? "Alright men, we're to easy to see clumped up like this. Everyone hide."

The soldiers hide in various locations. Matt finds an empty trash can with a lid on top. He climbs inside & places the lid on so he can't be seen.

Messhall ?
Youmu wonders what kind of game Nurse & Tanya are playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   

Back to top Go down
 
.::The Escape::. RP
Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dream of escaping a house through window
» The Other Great Escape
» Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory
» XUV-driven escape of hydrogen atmospheres on super-Earths

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Roles to be Played :: Realm of Action-
Jump to: