It's neither here nor there.
 
HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 .::The Escape::. RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Tanya wiped her eyes, the lack of feeling was a relief, she could focus now. The girl didn't even try to look at what Nurse was doing though. She was afraid she might panic, or get sick, and neither would be good right now. When Nurse finally finished, part of her wanted to cling to him, but she didn't especially after he said not to move her leg. Tanya did however, push herself upright, careful of her leg.

"We can't stay here. Not long. They'll corner us." Tanya said tiredly. She was exhausted, hadn't expected to be shot here, now. But she knew she'd be a burden to them at this rate. Maybe she could convince Nurse to let her use a pair of crutches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Alice keeps hold of Youmu staying silent at the sight of Tanya wounded,Alec shuts the doors from afar attempting to lift a table to form a blockade of the entrance.He then realizes that he has those kind of powers and pushes a few of the tables towards the doors shutting them.Turning around and looking at Sohi
"Plans have changed we're going to be doing a survival game,get what you can and lets leave through the window"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 29

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 pm

"Noted~ Lumi, please find a way 'ta disarm 'da window alarm," Sohi said, patting the younger girl's head.
"Not Lumi. Lumina," Lumina retorted, walking over to the window. After examining it for a second, she opened a small panel next to it. Some careless person left the disarming key in here... She turned the key and disarmed the window alarm.

"Right. Here goes!" Sohi shouted, throwing a chair at the window. It promptly bounced off. "...I knew it wouldn't work," she said unconvincingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am

Matt: Man, it sure stinks in here. *feels soft, wet mushy stuff with his hands* Ew...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 am

Alara having followed John"Hey,I like how you do things so I'll assist you from now on.I want Alice gone though in exchange for my services."she says looking at him
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:17 am

"I need crutches. And the gun in the hall. If we can get a bullet through that window, it'll be easier to bust open." Tanya said, doing her best to look towards the window without moving her leg. It was then that she noticed that Alec started to create a barricade in front of the door. So much for getting the gun, damn. What was heavier than a chair besides a table? And that they could get access too.

"Think... Kitchen. They've got those tenderizing hammers but those aren't strong enough, I don't think..." Tanya muttered, thinking over several possibilities.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm sure we can find some sort of solution with Alice." John said with a smirk. He wasn't quite willing to kill her, but he was positive there was some way to separate Alice and Alara from each other. Alara was just as solid as himself and with her own mind. The only thing separating her from a normal existence was her attachment to Alice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:08 am

Alec overhearing Tanya makes a oh expression and pushes all the tables aside,quickly going out of the messhall and into the hallway to get the gun.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am

Youmu wonders if all this talk about breaking windows is the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
avatar

Posts : 226
Location : Outer Place

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian
Status: Godmoding

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:28 pm

After the watchful eye of John left with him, leaving the messhall to Ivan and his new 'friends', Ivan walks over to the younger girl, and lifts her chin with one finger under her gag.

"If you want this gag off, you'll have to do what I say." Saying this Ivan slides a hand down her neck and back up, before yanking on the gag one last time before letting go, dropping her back into Alianna's lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://place.niceboards.net
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 am

A commercial comes on, so lazy guard walks toward the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 am

"Hmph,fine"she says looking at the corpse of her old leader,the other person in her company he simply motions Ivan to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
avatar

Posts : 226
Location : Outer Place

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian
Status: Godmoding

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:34 am

Ivan pulls Alianna to her feet with her collar, and leads them toward the entrance, it was only a matter of time until the prize he sought showed up. There was no escape except through him.

Arriving at their destination, he forms a blast shield with a convient window, allowing him the guards, and his new pets to sit in relative comfort while waiting for their prey.

Waiting, he forms a collar for the sound girl, he pulls Alianna into his lap while he waits, casually playing with the collars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://place.niceboards.net
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:28 am

Alec hands Tanya the gun then picking her up on his back while Alice holds the crutches
"What should we do next?by now they must have a whole team waiting for us to leave the facility with their guns ready"

Alara looks at John"So what are your orders now boss?"crossing her arms
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 am

"Well, they won't kill us. We're to valuable to them, so we'll have at moment or two to get the heads up on them." Tanya said, surprised when Alec picked her up.

"Once we shoot a hole in the window, it'll be easier to get apart. Then we'll have to move quickly to get out. The sound of a gun shot should draw people to this area from the entrance. By the time they get here, we'll be outside and making our way to the outer gates."


"Injure them, incapacitate them in some way before capture." In truth, John wasn't sure about the proper method to go about this now. The teens were much more organized than he thought. They must have been planning this for some time. How could he have missed that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 am

"Gladly"a small smile forming as she walks towards the door then crouching down at arrival,letting out a sigh of pleasure she feels the power surging through her.
"I was beginning to enjoy this body"a red aura seeps out of her placing her hand against the crack on the door the colored gust of air travels through the crack.Getting up she crawls over to John,holding onto his hand she pulls the triger a bullet sinking into her skull.Instead of blood,a blue and red wind both intertwined but then seperating slowly flows out of the skull.Dissapearing,to who knows where.


Meanwhile Alianna lays on his lap her collar being played with she wonders how long till the entertainment arrives.Just then blue air absorbs itself into her cornea,blinking for a moment she lets out a breath of fresh air as if she had brushed her teeth.

Alice turns around at the sound of a gunshot noticing the red air she furrows her brow"Tanya..hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Messhall 1
Having missed his turn, the lazy guard wanders in by mistake. The poor guy's spent too much time in the security office.

Lazy Guard: "Um... This can't be right. I could've sworn there was a restroom around here somewhere."

He ignores the group of kids as he searches the room for a restroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 29

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Lumina stared after the guard as he left. She was utterly perplexed by his laziness.
Sohi patted her on the shoulder. "Best 'ta take advantage of a good t'ing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Tanya quickly fired the gun at the window, twice, watching it shatter and shards falling to the floor. She then tucks the weapon away and looks at everyone.

"Let's get the hell out then and get some fresh air." She said as she glanced at the guard entering the room and ignoring the lot of them. That was fine for her, as long as that was one less person stopping them.

"Idiot..." She muttered though, watching the guard.


John watched in morbid fascination as Alara took his hand and made him fire a bullet into his skull. Even more curious, instead of blood, was the red and blue wind that left her skull. They were still years away from learning the full capabilities of these people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 29

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:08 pm

"Alright~ Let's go!" Sohi shouted, picking up Lumina and jumping out the window with her in tow.
"Why you pick me up?" Lumina complained as they landed outside.
"I dunno. Just felt like a good idea."
"Put me down," Lumina replied firmly.
"Alright," Sohi said, putting Lumina down.
Lumina sighed. "Hurry, everyone!" she shouted to the others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 am

Messhall 1
Lazy Guard: *hears gun shot* "What the..." *goes back to the room & scratches back of head* "Who opened the window?" I didn't even think the windows here could open, mutated kids an all. *shrugs* Shows what I know.

He climbs out the window, finds a bush with pretty flowers, then pisses upon it.
___________________
Youmu: "Why did you break the window?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 am

Alec responds to Youmu that it had to be done and continues out the window.Alice follows suit first picking Youmu up then placing her outside the window guiding her along with them they begin to look for the exit.

Back to top Go down
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Outside
Lazy Guard: *hears noise & glances over his shoulder* "Hey, you! What do you think this is--a museum? Get back inside!"

Youmu: Embarassed "O-okay."

She walks back toward the window as the lazy guard continues to relieve himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 29

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Noticing this, Sohi quickly ran over, picked up Youmu, and ran with her, signaling the others to follow her. Lumina glared at the guard, almost as if to say, "Stay here and continue to be your usual lazy self, or you'll regret it." Her headband glowed even brighter in response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 am

Lazy Guard: *zips up his pants & watches them go* Maybe I should do something? *takes out his walkie* "The children are escaping. I repeat. The children are escape... Oh shit!" *inspects the walkie* "I knew I should have recharged the batteries when it started beeping half an hour ago." Sad Damn...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 27
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm

Tanya, once outside, took the crutches and waited to make sure everyone was ahead of her awhile. Spotting the guard as he tried to contact someone about them escaping. Balancing on one crutch, Tanya smirked at the guard before bashing him in the side of the head with the other crutch.

"Nobody rats us out. We're leaving." She quickly followed after the others towards the front.

"Wait!" She yelled out quickly, before anyone stepped in an area monitored by cameras. Closing her eyes, focusing on the cameras and the are around them, Tanya's eyes went a bit blank as an illusion covered each camera, hiding them all from their sight.

"Okay, now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   

Back to top Go down
 
.::The Escape::. RP
Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dream of escaping a house through window
» The Other Great Escape
» Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory
» XUV-driven escape of hydrogen atmospheres on super-Earths

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Roles to be Played :: Realm of Action-
Jump to: