It's neither here nor there.
 
HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 .::The Escape::. RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko&Inu

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26
Location : Everywhere

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu
Status: Absent-minded

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 12:32 am

Kushiro looked at the guy. "So, you're Tani, huh? The flame guy? I heard about you a little bit." he said, and then he grinned. "You up to anything?" Meanwhile, he gently patted Sohi's shoulder, as if to tell her that everything's going to be fine. He definitely seemed to care about her more than he cared about everything else...

---

"Come on, come on~!"
The young child looked up at the girl's hand... And reached out for it quickly.

---

Kushiro snapped back to reality, having spaced out for a second...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 12:44 am

Nervously, Sohi stepped out from behind Kushiro. It's going to be a really violent day, too...How many people will die...? Many...few...too many, either way...

"Pat, pat...Kushi likes patting, you know," Sohi comments to Taniguchi matter-of-factly. She then turns around and says the exact same thing to the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 2:28 am

Lazy Guard: "Well, how else are the children supposed to get to the labs if they aren't walking around freely? Is it not good enough that guards escort them to the labs? I highly doubt minimum wage is enough to require us to carry them."

Security Guard: *points at the monitors* "Does it look like those kids are being escorted by guards?"

Lazy Guard: "Not my problem. As I said before, I'm only paid to keep people out--not in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 3:13 am

fluctuatingpersona wrote:
As Taniguchi left his cell and began walking, Sohi and Kushiro bumped into him.

Dangerous...it's that pyro kid...

Sohi suddenly moved backwards, hiding behind Kushiro. Despite her obvious fear, however, she addressed Taniguchi normally. "Hi, Tani~ Did you come out 'ta play wid' 'da guards, too?" she asked, ducking slightly so that her tall frame was completely hidden behind Kushiro.

Taniguchi looked at the kid.

'Oh, hey there's someone here younger than me.' he thought to himself.

"Nah, I didn't come here to play with anyone, I'm just here to get myself out and find a way back to the guys who did this to me."

Neko&Inu wrote:
Kushiro looked at the guy. "So, you're Tani, huh? The flame guy? I heard about you a little bit." he said, and then he grinned. "You up to anything?"

"Why would I be up to anything? I just got out of my cell for a stroll." Tani said with a smile, "I haven't been able to stretch for a while outside my quarters so. Plus, I think I'm going to head over to the cafeteria to grab some chow before going to take out some guards with you. Anyway, you guys think the backup will be here soon? I kinda want a quick word with them before I incinerate them."

Tani began walking toward the kitchen hoping the two would follow him so they could keep talking.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 am

Peering behind a corner Alice number two stares at Sohi and Kushiro apparently they have a new aquaintance she thinks to herself.As they walk down towards the messhall she hides against the wall peering over at them

Spoiler:
 

Alice number one thinks for a moment
"I will escort both of you....though I'm not sure how much of a help I would be,all I can do is make multiples"she says as another Alice appears the third shrugging at the sad fact that this is all the first Alice can do.

The third Alice picks at her hair eventually shaking and messing it all out of place"What a relief this is much better,anyways are we going or what?"she says looking at Tanya with a look of impatience.

"Well we're off we'll meet in the cafeteria if anything"Alec says holding Alice's hand and walking down the hallway to start freeing the others.


Last edited by Spade on Sat May 29, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
avatar

Posts : 226
Location : Outer Place

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian
Status: Godmoding

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 9:03 am

As the doors to Mess Hall 2 swing open a strange sight greets them. Blood is splattered all over every surface. What's stranger is the fact that the tiles are scattered about the room melted into things. The tables, ceiling, and counters are equally disfigured.

The center of the cafeteria is cleared of debris and tables. Instead there's the obvious source of the blood, a pile of girls covered in cuts, and tied up in various fashions they seem to be drained of most their blood.

Sitting comfortably atop the pile of slaughtered beauties is a young man with white hair and gold eyes, nonchalantly eating a sub sandwich. He is wearing a comfortable but form fitting jacket adorned with many zippers, the rest of his attire follows suit.


Last edited by Sevhian on Sat May 29, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://place.niceboards.net
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 9:41 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 28
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 9:58 am

Tanya gave a quick nod to the Alice that had just joined her before running down the halls to the cells. She took a moment to look at which door each key was assigned to and shoved them in the locks, turning them a split second after before moving onto the next. The 'click' of the lock would tell the inhabitants that they could open the door and get out if they so wish. Tanya was simply in a hurry.

"Okay, everybody who wants out, let's go!" Tanya yelled for all of them to hear. She turned towards Alice one and two, and Alec. "Where to next?"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"None of them should be without an armed escort! And it has become your problem! I hired you all to keep the children in, and unauthorized personnel out! Those children are the result of just under twenty years of work!" John yelled. His face was getting slightly reddened in his anger and his trigger finger twitched.

"If you let them walk out of this facility, your family will die in front of you, slowly, and by my own hand before we kill you. Is that understood?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 10:40 am

Alice and Alec both work at opening all their keys cell doors letting the prisoners free,the now free prisoners run down hallways already attacking guards who try to stop them.

"Uhm.." the Alices say in unison

"Well we can go around and try setting the others loose,maybe finding those other people we met earlier"said Alec already leading the way

Alice three"What people?"

Alice one"Oh you'll see..they were something,would be nice to meet them again and make an actual introduction"

Alice three"Seems more like we're getting more tag alongs,or should I say dead weight" looking at the original Alice

Alice one looks back"I will be happily awaiting the day you won't be attached to me"

Alice three"Don't worry I feel the exact same way about you"

They get closer to Messhall 2

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Spade on Sat May 29, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26
Location : Everywhere

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu
Status: Absent-minded

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Spade wrote:
Peering behind a corner Alice number two stares at Sohi and Kushiro apparently they have a new aquaintance she thinks to herself.As they walk down towards the cafeteria she keeps following them.Hiding under a table quickly she watches them go into the kitchen


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Neko&Inu wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

As the doors opened to Messhall 2, Sohi, who had been standing behind Taniguchi, slipped around the corner. She wasn't sure why...but there was something clearly disturbing on the other side. Slowly walking away from the group as they beheld the scene in front of them, she ran into the Alice/Alec group.

"Eh? Triplets...no, 'dats not right. 'Dere was ano'der one around here, wasn't 'dere?" Sohi asked the three, tilting her head slightly. "'Dere's somet'ing bad in 'da messhall, so it might be better 'ta go 'dis way..." she added, shivering slightly.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 8:34 pm

The second Alice peeks out from her hiding spot and walks into the messhall wondering what she meant by there being something bad.Walking past Taniguchi and Kushiro she heads to the man in the middle staring him down when she is close

The first and third Alice scratch their heads simutaneously

First Alice goes into explanation of how they are projections of different personalities of herself and that maybe leaving non safe areas is a good idea indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
avatar

Posts : 226
Location : Outer Place

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian
Status: Godmoding

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Ivan looks at Alice 2, chewing for a moment, before asking, "What? You want my motherfucking sandwich?" He pushes one of the dead girls over with his foot, making a more comfortable place to sit next to him. He goes back to eating the sandwich as he looks Alice 2 over, obviously enjoying what he sees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://place.niceboards.net
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Shifting her view from the man to the dead body she decides maybe sitting wouldn't be so bad,taking her seat on the corpse.

Alec asks what the girl was saying when she mentioned triplets...
taking a peek at what was happening inside the Messhall he spots another man looking over at yet another Alice,this mans look towards Alice two not being as innocent as what he would like it to be.

Alice two puts her elbow on her knee balancing her head on her hand as she looks at the man eating his sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 9:10 pm

"I lied. It's actually just twins, after all," Sohi said, her tone unusually darkened. "Alice's ability 'ta project isn't unheard of, after all." Shifting quickly back to normal, she added, "Let's all get out of here, okay?" "Let's go~! Excitement awaits~!" she announced to the nearest wall. Marching onward, she promptly tripped and tumbled into a maintenance ladder, knocking it to the floor with a loud "THWAM!"

"Hey! I think I heard something this way!"

"...Let's go noooooooow~" Sohi emphasized, leading the group further south.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
avatar

Posts : 226
Location : Outer Place

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian
Status: Godmoding

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Ivan grins at her, leaning over, he stops eating his sandwich, putting it to her lips. Ceramic handcuffs melt off of one of the dead girls, and gently wafts through the air behind Alice 2, before slowly starting to wrap around her neck.

He whispers into her ear, "If you stay here with me you won't be disciplined..." Leaning back he chuckles, "Well, not by the guards for trying to escape." He adopts a sadistic grin. "Eat." His attention seems to be entirely wrapped up in the attractive girl, and does not seem to be paying any mind to the other people in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://place.niceboards.net
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Nurse was taking it easy in his office, drinking some orange juice from the juicebox on his table. Still as tasteless as ever... he thought as he drank what he thought was supposed to taste like orange.

The man was skimming along the reports of some of the kids he had seen as their part-time "physician", if he could be called like that. As he sometimes paused to digest the information, his thoughts couldn't help but wander in his mind, regarding the well-being of his protegees.

I just can't understand... Apparently these kids have been following what I've told them for their diets, but they keep the same levels of deficiencies since the first time I started seeing them.... He sighed, as he took another sip from the orange juice. It was now empty.

Nurse threw the juicebox to the trashcan, and stood up. Oh well, I can't help them if they don't want to take care of themselves... He thought as he walked through the door, aiming to go to Messhall no. 2 for another juicebox. Hmmm... I wonder if they have something that resembles lemon..."

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by EternalofXoleriog on Sat May 29, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sat May 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Alice one and three follow Sohi believing Alec is behind

Alice three"We're going,we're going...sheesh"

Alice one turns around to grab Alecs hand,only finding him nowhere to be seen

"I have to go back!"she says running down the hallway

Alice three "God they're just slowing us down" she says crossing her arms annd glaring down the hall Alice one dissapearing around the corner,agitated she grabs onto Sohi and drags her along quickly down the way they were originally going.
"Let's go they will catch up later"

Alice finally returns to the Messhall finding Alec she goes to put a hand on his back only to fall forwards slightly...

Alec furious with the man whispering into his Alice's ear and looking at her like that
"Get away from her" he says throwing a chair at the mans face.

Alice stares in disbelief at Alec now being much closer to Alice two and the stranger.


Last edited by Spade on Mon May 31, 2010 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
avatar

Posts : 226
Location : Outer Place

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian
Status: Godmoding

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 am

The chair is blocked by a wall of tiles, before they reform the floor. "You don't want me to feed this girl a sandwich?" Ivan wraps his arm around her back as he says this, resting his hand below her bosom, as he continues holding the sandwich to her lips with the other.

"Why do you care so much about this poor girl not recieving needed nutrients?" He nuzzles her cheek, speaking to her now. "Do you like the sandwich? Is it yummy? You need to eat well." He tickles her chin. "Nod if you like the yummy sandwich." Ivan seems to have forgotten Alec, enraptured with his new adventure to make Alice2 nod and eat his sandwich. He begins nuzzling her cheek again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://place.niceboards.net
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 am

Quote :
"If you let them walk out of this facility, your family will die in front of you, slowly, and by my own hand before we kill you. Is that understood?!"

Lazy Guard: "Yeah, yeah," *presses button that brings down steel bars to block every exit* "Happy now?" *takes a bite of donut*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Neko&Inu

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26
Location : Everywhere

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu
Status: Absent-minded

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun May 30, 2010 12:26 am

Kushiro, who had obviously left the scene quite a while ago (out of boredom) was leaning on a wall ahead of Sohi. He stared at her tripping over, being followed again. "Are we really dragging another one of these girls along?" he said pointing at the Alice with Sohi. "I was kind of annoyed by the other one following us around to begin with." Apparently, he had noticed Alice 2 following them earlier.

"So, where to now?" he asked, waiting for Sohi to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun May 30, 2010 12:35 am

Glancing behind her, Sohi noticed Nurse wandering towards the mess hall.

Crap...can't let him go in there...

"Oy, Nurse!" she said, running over to him and quickly dragging him along. "Come 'dis way! 'Dey ran out of lemon juice in Messhall 2, so let's go to 'da o'ter one~" she said, dragging him over to the others. Looking at Alice and Kushiro, she said, "Nurse is wit' us. He won't cause any problems, so be nice to him, okay?" she says in a very serious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun May 30, 2010 12:46 am

"Eh?" Nurse said as he was taken by surprise by the sudden pulling on his arm.

"Eh, sure..." He trailed off as he was being dragged by an overly-energetic Sohi. ... Wait... how did she know I was looking for lemon juice...? ... eh, premonition powers, maybe And so, he gave a mental shrug at that strange event.

Nurse, as if noticing who was accompanying Sohi, and remembering to at least be polite, he greeted the trio with a wave of his free hand. "Yo, kiddos! How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun May 30, 2010 12:53 am

Alice three"Mind your words midget,I'm not the one following a clutz for 'entertainment' or maybe someone has a little crush" she says in a mocking tone kicking him

Alice two nibbles on the sandwhich nodding slowly,she stares at Alec getting even more furious.
Then with a blank expression still looking at Alec she says"I don't like you"

Alec in shock stays frozen in place,Alice one hugging him from behind peeking to the side to see her other self and a stranger getting aquainted.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26
Location : Everywhere

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu
Status: Absent-minded

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Sun May 30, 2010 12:59 am

Kushiro promptly dodged the kick. "A crush? You're pretty far from it, lady! And don't call me midget. As you can probably see, I'm not THAT small. Or maybe those eyes are just decorations to make up for the empty head they go with?" he asked, but not on a mocking tone. He somehow asked this seriously. He then glanced at Nurse. "I'm fine, Nurse. Thanks for asking!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   

Back to top Go down
 
.::The Escape::. RP
Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dream of escaping a house through window
» The Other Great Escape
» Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory
» XUV-driven escape of hydrogen atmospheres on super-Earths

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Roles to be Played :: Realm of Action-
Jump to: