Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xenosaga IV RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Wilhelm was trapped in darkness. As far as the eye could see, or was it that he had been rendered blind? No, as he looked, he could see himself. His arm had regenerated from Kevin's attack and the hole in his stomach was healed as well, though there was a scar there. It was a small price to pay, for being alive if that was what he was.

Wilhelm sighed and closed his eyes, contemplating the darkness he found himself it. He could feel that it was not death, death could not touch him. And yet, there was no starlight anywhere around him. Had the Lower Domain collapsed? He would have been able to sense it if it had. However, he was lacking awareness for some time.

For a moment, Wilhelm, the former Roman Emperor, the Founder and CEO of Vector Industries, the former Executive Committee Director of the Galaxy Federation, feared what had happened but that feeling was crushed a moment later. If the Lower Domain had collapsed, he was sure he would not be here now, contemplating his existence in such a way.

When Wilhelm finally gained enough of his strength back, her willed himself to his office on the Dammerung. The room was dark and quiet, abandoned. Of course, he was the only one to ever have access to the room besides his Testaments, so nothing could be affected in anyway. It was exactly as he'd left it.

In only a short time, the music of Wagner filled the office, several soft lights turning on in the room as the CEO took his seat behind the desk once more and accessed all the files he could on the PC before him. The crimson eyed man was not pleased in the slightest when he learned how much time had passed since he'd been on Michtam. He glanced at the Compass of Order and Chaos, the Chaos ring being stationary once more. As he looked, he spotted a new ship under Vector Industries and the Galaxy Federation: The Regenesis. On board was at least one other immortal that he knew as well as T-elos who had, apparently, been recovered on Second Miltia.

And the Regenesis was being attacked by Gnosis.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden ran through the halls of the Regenesis, gun-blade in hand and glowing with an angry red energy as she cut down several Gnosis in the halls. Alarms were blaring and people were running, some dying, all trying to get to the escape pods or to their families, the armory or the hanger. But everything was in complete chaos. The platinum haired girl watched a man get impaled by a Gnosis, watched him turn white and disintegrate and her heart sank for his family.

However, she didn't let that stop her from where she was going. She needed to make sure that some of the Vector personnel made it off the ship safely with T-elos. She was the only Anti-Gnosis Combat Android recovered to date, and the only one that was in a complete state. Meaning her upgrades, repairs, and reprogramming had to be finished and soon at this rate if anyone in the universe was to survive the new Gnosis threat.

She couldn't tell anyone the extent of the threat of course. Not a single person would believe a young woman who hardly looked sixteen, much less close to six-thousand. Aiden knew how serious it was though. Out of instinct, though she didn't know where it came from, she knew that this Gnosis threat would lead them closer to the collapse of the Lower Domain than they had ever been before.

As Aiden drew closer to the room with T-elos in it, a large Gnosis dropped from the ceiling, forcing her to jump back to avoid getting knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am

Schrei the ghost had sneaked onto a Vector/Galactic Federation-owned ship. A rather trivial feat, since she just had to walk through a few dozen people in order to get on. Some time, she didn't know how long, after take-off, they had been attacked by Gnosis. Unfortunate.

Schrei walked around, watching the people run around frantically. Trying to escape from the Gnosis. She tilted her head to the side, looking rather wistful. "This looks so familiar..." she thought, feeling a faint vibration as usual when a man ran straight through her. Bobbing slightly as she float-walked forward, she spotted a young girl. She looked a few years older than Schrei(well, her physical age, anyway.) and had long platinum hair. Schrei knew that the girl wasn't actually as young as she looked. It didn't make sense to send out a young girl to fight the Gnosis. In front of the young girl was a large Gnosis. Positively disgusting. "I want to help her..." she thought, walking closer, but still in her intangible, invisible form.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Unknown Ship -- Bridge
A soldier dressed in a blue uniform & wearing a red beret approaches someone who resembles Ziggy with black hair & red eyes.

Salvator: *salutes* "Sir, we are nearing the coordinates you've selected."

Sellers: "Good. Prepare to exit hyperspace."

Salvator: "At once, Sir." *leaves*
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Aiden rolled over several times as the large Gnosis brought it's misshaped hands down towards her with a CRASH! The Animus surrounding her weapon turned bright blue and when the weapon skimmed by the monster, in roared in pain but did not die the way the others had. This one was obviously much more powerful, a much larger threat and she couldn't let it get to any of the crew, passengers or employees.

With a quick movement of her hands. Animus pushed her up off the ground, above the Gnosis, and she brought the blade down into the Gnosis' head while pulling the trigger on the gun, blasting a dark Animus bullet into it's head below the blade. She tore the weapon out and did a backflip onto the floor. However, the Gnosis, now furious, threw it's arm out and slammed Aiden into the wall. For a moment her eyes flickered to a dark red, and she was able to make out a silhouette but her eyes lost focus. What was that? A ghost?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

T-elos' sensors were active, yet she remained in her pod while she was finishing getting charged. The Gnosis were attacking but unless she was at full capacity, she'd find things slightly harder than they should be. The moment she was completely charged, the dark-skinned android threw open the pod. Amongst the panic in the room from the Vector employees about the Gnosis, she wasn't noticed at first until she strode past them and into the corridor. Her visor came down and the Hilbert Effect filled the ship and the space surrounding it. She drew the sword from her back, examining it for a moment before cutting the nearest Gnosis in half. Pleased with its effectiveness, she continued until she saw a silver haired girl get slammed into a wall.

Her scanners ran over the Gnosis, finding it to be the greatest threat in this quadrant of space. Perhaps even the 'leader' of the Gnosis fleet that was attacking the ship.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:40 am

Schrei's head snapped to the side, and she quickly ran towards the silver-haired girl. The one who was injured. It must have just been Schrei's imagination, but she thought she could feel the girl noticing her, even when she was invisible. "Are you okay?!" she whispered, willing her voice to be audible. It was a useful thing she learned when going around playing tricks on people - it seemed to come with the whole 'ghost package'. Schrei became visible, and quickly pulled the girl away from the Gnosis' arm. If she had been one second late, the girl would have become a pancake. She stood the girl straight before fading away again, looking around for anything useful. Wait...who was that behind the large Gnosis? It was another silver-haired girl, but this one looked older, and was tanned. She was wearing a rather skimpy get-up, too. "Wait...isn't that a Anti-Gnosis Android?" she thought, remembering an article she had seen in a newspaper. Good, then the Gnosis would go down that much quicker.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:30 am

The ship gates-out near a planet. A small shuttle is boarded by a landing party.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 pm

"I'm... okay, I think." Aiden's head hurt, she had hit the wall pretty hard. For a moment, when a girl randomly appeared in front of her and pulled her away from the Gnosis' arm, she thought she was hallucinating. Except she could feel her pulling her away and see her, she resembled the silhouette she had seen a moment ago. The girl faded away then, leaving Aiden confused but she quickly remembered the Gnosis. Turning towards it, she spotted T-elos.

T-elos brought out her triple-gatling gun and fired repeatedly on the Gnosis. Her blue eyes were cold and calculating as she fired on the points she found to be the quickest way at dispatching the creature. She fired her weapon at each joint then right at it's head before leaping into the air and twisting her body until she was upside down in the air above the Gnosis. She drew her sword while in the air and brought it down to cut off the Gnosis' right arm. As she landed, in front of Aiden, she swung her left arm out with the sword and severed it's leg as well.

The Gnosis steadily disintegrated as T-elos sheathed the sword onto her back. She turned towards Aiden, her face suddenly sharp, almost berating.

"The Regenesis is no longer safe, evacuate immediately before the vessel is destroyed. Once the ship is completely evacuated of all living beings, I will begin the self-destruct sequence in order to eliminate the rest of the Gnosis fleet."

Wilhelm watched the ship Sellers was on, curious. He was more focused on observing the Regenesis in his Compass of Order so he couldn't shift his entire focus over to the man that had formerly been in a wheelchair. However, even away from the Compass he could observe the Regenesis so, standing, his appearance changed to that of a younger boy with hair and eyes like his own but dressed much more casually.

With a smirk, Wilhelm shifted himself to the ship Sellers was on and made his way to the bridge under the guise of "Joshua".
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Enchephalon
The shuttle flies out of the docking bay & heads toward the planet.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:56 am

"Hah, all living beings..." Schrei thought with a wry smile. Then she heard the 'self-destruct' part. Wouldn't the android be blown up too, in that case? That would be...something terrible, to put it mildly. Losing even one measure against the Gnosis would be a huge disadvantage. Schrei went close to T-elos, whispering in her ear but still in her invisible form. "Won't you be blown up with the ship too? There must be a better way to get rid of the Gnosis fleet without sacrificing you."
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:13 am

"I can reprogram the self-destruct programming so that I will have sufficient time to escape the ship and make it out of the explosions range." T-elos said, looking curiously towards where the voice had come from. She couldn't see anything, or pick up anything on her sensors, yet the voice had been clear as day even as a whisper. And she could find no defects in her programming.

"Do what you have to T-elos, but don't die. We still need you." Aiden said with a decisive nod and ran towards the hanger, leaping into her ES, Magi. It had been built from what remains of Dinah could be recovered. She was quite pleased with the ease she had adjusted to piloting it with. It was bright silver and blue, visible at astounding distances and it's speed was challenged by few to none.

"Joshua" entered the bridge and looked around, crimson eyes taking in several details. He recognized the uniforms of the Salvators. Apparently he had taken command of them when Yuriev had perished. He would have known this had he known Eternal Recurrence would fail and he was still displeased about that.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:26 am

Schrei grinned, watching T-elos look around curiously. She turned in the direction which Aiden had run in, meaning to follow the girl. She looked behind her, over her shoulder. "...I hope that she makes it out in one piece." she thought with a frown before running off.

Reaching the hanger, Schrei quickly phased into the ES Magi. The only ES in the hanger, actually. She stopped somewhere behind Aiden, still feeling tingly from passing through the metal. Schrei looked over Aiden's shoulder, quietly observing.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:53 am

Enchephalon
A Salvator glances at Joshua, then whispers to another.

Salvator 1: "Why isn't he in uniform?"

Salvator 2: *shrugs* "Must be new."

Planet Zakarov
The shuttle lands near the ruins of a city. Sellers & several men exit.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 am

Joshua turned and smirked towards the two men. He brushed a hand through his platinum hair before walking towards them. His eyes seemed to glow a brighter red.

"Where did he go?" He questioned before closing his eyes with a smirk. He didn't like to wait on mortals answers. "Nevermind. I'll go to him myself." The 'boy' turned and walked away and off the bridge where he disappeared only to reappear several feet behind Sellers and his men.

"Seems a little... abandoned." He commented.

Aiden launched the ES quickly, careful to avoid running into any of the Gnosis that were swarming around the ship. It was staggering how many were actually swarming this one ship. A Gnosis fleet of this size had only ever been seen attacking a fleet of ships, most notably, the Gnosis fleet that destroyed the Woglinde, twenty years prior.

"My god..." Aiden muttered as she watched from a fair distance away. There were already quite a few distress calls being sent out by the survivors, but nothing from the ship they had fled from. A short while later, the ship exploded.

T-elos ran through the halls, destroying Gnosis with ease until she got to the bridge. She found the bodies of the captain and first officer, as well as several dead Realians. The Gnosis had obviously struck the bridge near the beginning of their assault. The android went to the nearest computer and began running her fingers across the keys, almost to fast to watch until she set a five minute delayed self-destruct command for the ship. Once she confirmed it, she ran from the room and down to escape pods. With one slightly damaged escape pod left, T-elos leapt inside and launched it without a second thought, making sure she make it as far as possible before the ship exploded.

When it did, the blast sent her small pod further out than she had been. Already the oxygen in the escape pod was depleted, due to the damage, but T-elos didn't require oxygen so there was no threat there.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Planet Vartas
Sellers: *without looking at the speaker* "So it would seem..."

The group proceeds further into the ruins.

Last edited by Youmu on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Wilhelm, after so many years running everything, was not one accustomed to being ignored while at the same time being replied to. He preferred being looked at while being addressed, and to be given the proper amount of respect. However, he was aware that he couldn't expect much if he appeared as a mere teenager, appearing like himself may cause to much panic. Wilhelm was not a well liked person after all.

"And what, pray tell, is the goal on this planet? Is this not where the Yuriev Institute was once located? I believe this world is caled Vartas as well, I haven't looked through my records in some time..."
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 am

Planet Vartas
Sellers: "Patience, dear minion. Patience. All will be revealed in time."

He arrives at a building covered in rust & char, then enters. The rest of the men follow.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:56 am

Schrei's eyes widened at the number of Gnosis being wiped out. Just watching them disintegrate in the explosion made her eyes hurt. She then wondered if the android girl...T-elos, was it? Made it out safely. "Of course. She probably managed to get out." she thought, staring blankly at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:04 am

Wilhelm/Joshua's eyes blazed a brighter red. In all of his years, he did NOT play the role of minion. Not once did he ever play the role of minion and he would not begin now. However, he did contain himself. He was still committed to protecting the Lower Domain, it was his role to do so, and flinging around conceited mortals would not help.

Of course, it wouldn't hinder either. But he restrained himself still.

"I am hardly a minion. I would watch your tone Mister Sellers, lest you wind up handicapped once more."

Aiden rolled her shoulders as she watched the ship explode. It felt like someone was watching her. Her eyes by now had faded back to their usual silver. When she turned around to look around the ES, she couldn't see anyone. There might have been some sort of haze there but that could be any number of things.

The platinum haired girl shook her head and set autopilot on the ES. She leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment before looking up. The way the Ein Sof had been built, one could look straight out into space, yet the metal exterior still protected you. One of the advancements that Vector had come up with more than twenty years prior but one that was still awe-inspiring none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:18 am

Noticing that Aiden had set the ES to autopilot, Schrei knelt down so her face was on the same level as the platinum-haired girl's. She faded into view behind Aiden, gently tapping at her elbow. Whether she meant to scare Aiden or merely to get her attention, only Schrei knew. It could very well be a mix of both intentions.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:29 am

Aiden felt something tapping her elbow, which meant something was in Magi with her after all. She quickly spun around, he platinum hair getting stuck in her face for a moment before she pulled it away. And she was met face-to-face with a girl, that hadn't been there before. Aiden didn't panic, if she did, she might mess up the ES's controls, but she was used to some things like this. She could remember Nephilim, after the incident on Lost Jerusalem, appearing once in a while.

"Who are you? How did you get in Magi?"
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:41 am

"My name is Schrei. I'm a ghost." Schrei replied, as if it were the most normal thing in the universe. "I just jumped through the metal." she added, tipping her head to the side. She then stayed silent for a few seconds before smiling. "What's your name?" she asked in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 am

"I'm Aiden. My real name is supposed to be Mary, a lot of us were named Mary when I was born, it was harder to find my mother that way, but I changed it to Aiden." She said, then smiled. Ghosts were something she knew about, she never saw very many, Schrei being the only one she had ever talked to. After all, how could she not believe in ghosts, Aiden herself was over 6000 years old.

"How come you came here?" Aiden asked, trying not to sound rude.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 am

"I needed to get out of the ship too, and I wanted at least one other person to speak to during escape." Schrei answered, looking out at the black 'scenery'. "So I just followed you. Everyone in the ship had already been evacuated, except the android. T-elos, right?" she squinted, trying to see if she could recognize the shape of an escape pod flying by, or anything similar.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 am

Planet Vartas
Sellers: "Lieutenant, please lead the insubordinate Private back to the ship & assign him to toilet cleaning duty."

Lieutenant: *salutes* "At once, Sir."

The officer grabs Joshua's arm & attempts to lead him away.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 am

Joshua's eyes blaze, and he throws the soldier several feet away from him using his powers. Afterward, he calmly brushed off the sleeve of his shirt, getting rid of the wrinkles where the Lieutenant had grabbed him. He smirked towards the man he had thrown and shook his head.

"I don't like people touching me. Don't think that any of you are an exception to that." He said, equally as calm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I can understand that." Aiden smiled brightly then looked out at the stars when Schrei mentioned T-elos. She was sure that the android was alright, but just to be on the safe side, Aiden quickly accessed the comm.

"T-elos? T-elos, can you hear me?"

'Yes, I can. The escape pod I am on board was thrown off course. I have your coordinates, I will be there shortly.'

Aiden shut off the comm with a relieved sigh and smiled.

"I'm glad she's alright. She's not exactly an android."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xenosaga IV RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenosaga IV RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next