Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xenosaga IV RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Planet Vartas
The Lieutenant smacks into a wall & snaps his neck.

Having already gone down a flight of stairs, neither Sellers nor his remaining Salvators notice what has just happened behind them. They continue heading toward their destination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 am

"Not exactly an android?" Schrei tipped her head to the side again, looking puzzled. "You mean like, she's human in a way?" she asked, scratching her cheek. That was rather strange, to her. Either an android was pure metal and stuff or a human was flesh and blood, right?
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 pm

"T-elos was built from the body of Mary Magdalene. Mary was responsible for splitting Anima into the Vessels of Anima." Aiden said softly, thinking back for a moment before sighing gently. She had been told that Mary was her mother, once, but she'd never gotten to know her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joshua sighed and disappeared, only to reappear with Sellers and his remaining subordinates. He wasn't concerned about the body upstairs, he never was. Why should he be, undoubtedly there were monsters on this world after so many years of neglect. They'd make work of the body soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Schrei clapped her hand to her mouth, her eyes wide in surprise. "Whoa, this Mary lady must be really powerful!" she exclaimed, managing to take a seat, somehow. "The Vessels of Anima set the ESes apart from normal mechs, don't they?" she asked, having heard about the Vessels while eavesdropping on workers' conversations.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 am

Planet Vartas
One Salvator notices Joshua's reappearance.

Salvatar 1: "What the! Wasn't he supposed to be...?"

Suddenly, a group of Combat Realians round the corner & start shooting at them. Salvator 1 gets hit in the groin & is effectively silenced. Several others fall as well. The remaining Salvators return fire.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am

"Yeah, only certain people can pilot an ES. Certain people resonate with the vessels, making them more capable of handling the E.S's systems." Aiden smiled. She didn't know much about Mary herself, except what she had learned over the years.

"Mary really was powerful, but separating Anima weakened her and she died. T-elos was made from her body in an attempt to bring Mary back, but her soul was in KOS-MOS and now, we don't know what happened to Mary's soul. And we can't recover it like they had for KOS-MOS."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joshua's sword appeared in his hand with ease as he deflected several bullets. What were combat realians doing on this planet? It had been abandoned for some time. The Roman sword he clutched in his hand was of high quality metal, something that couldn't have been found when he reigned and Emperor but he had been able to find a generous deposit of the metal and had it all used for his weaponry and armor. The sword was all that remained now, but that was all he had use for.

With a sigh, he used his powers to throw the realians back, turning his head to watch the Salvators shooting at them.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 am

"Oh...that's really interesting, the E.S part!" Schrei exclaimed, sincere about her interest in the subject. She then placed a finger on her cheek, as if she were pondering something. "So...what happened to this KOS-MOS? Was she involved in that huge Gnosis incident a long time ago?" she asked. Schrei hated to sound too nosy, but the name 'KOS-MOS' seemed familiar, in a way. "Probably seen it in a newspaper..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:17 pm

"Yeah, she was. She helped saved the universe. Vector is in the progress of trying to recover her. After the incident on Michtam, her body was lost and without the UMN at the time, we couldn't do much in terms of searching for her." Aiden wasn't sure if Vector had recovered KOS-MOS yet or if they were still searching.

"She's probably going... home."
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Planet Vartas
The realians fly back & smash into a wall behind them & drop their guns. The remaining Salvators rush to handcuff them.

Sellers approaches the scene with a disgusted look on his face. When he reaches the nearest realian, her grabs her hair & yanks her head up. His robotic eyes begin to analyze her.

The Salvators begin to group the other realians in a cluster near the wall.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:36 pm

"What's the matter Sellers, don't like getting your hands dirty?" Joshua asked, turning towards his idly and watching him grab the realian girl by the hair. He scowls, what did he honestly hope to obtain? Casually, Joshua leaned against the wall, twirling his sword in different, complicated arcs, readjusting to the weight of it in his hands.

"When you're done staring at her, I suggest we get a move on. If there is but one group in the vicinity, when they fail to check in, more will be arriving. Many more because a failure to check in will either require a rescue party or an army to eliminate the intruders."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:09 am

"Oh, yeah. The UMN crashed, or something like that." Schrei thought before nodding unconsciously. "You mean...Mary's soul is going back to where it came from? I don't know about that...I mean, maybe she just decided to stick around like me." she remarked, folding her arms. She looked out into space, and noticed that something was heading towards the Magi. "Is that T-elos?" she asked, pointing at the approaching object. It was much too far away for Schrei to see any details.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Planet Vartas
Sellers: An older model... Neutral That means they can't be reprogrammed. "Hmph!" *tosses the realian against the wall* "Kill them. Take no prisoners." *glares at Joshua* "I suggest you return to the ship & change into your uniform or you may soon find yourself looking for new employment."

He walks away without another word. The cluster of realians scream as they are shot. The female realian that was carelessly tossed by Sellers begins to creep away.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 am

"Maybe, I know something of Mary still exists. I can feel her still. And yeah, that's her. She's going to latch onto the ES probably, that Escape pod isn't good for traveling long distances. Come to think of it, I don't know where we should be heading. Either the Dammerung or Fifth Jerusalem. The Dammerung is closer." Aiden checks the ES' heading and adjusts it.

T-elos leaps out of the escape pod and lands on the top of the ES, standing on it with ease as it adjusts its course.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joshua glares at Sellers before he watches the Realian girl. He quickly strides over to her and grabs her by the wrist and holds her still but not in the Salvator's line of fire.

"Your name, I want it. And why you are on this planet."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:54 am

"Guess we'll be heading there." Schrei mumbled, looking out at space again. She wondered how long it would take to get to their location - the ghost couldn't see anything outside. Just the endless blank of space. "One built from the body, one with her soul..." she thought, quickly spacing out.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 am

Planet Vartas
The realian removes a knife from her belt with her free hand & attempts to stab Joshua.

Sellers disappears around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Spoiler:

"Everything alright?" Aiden asked the ghost girl. She was always concerned about the well being of her companions, even though one was a ghost and the other was more or less an android.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joshua let her stab him before taking a hold of that wrist and twisting it until it snaps.

"I believe I asked you a question. At this moment, I am the one standing between you and death. Only I have the power now to save your life, I think you owe me some gratitude." He said coldly, his crimson eyes seeming to glow an even darker shade.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:47 am

"Yeah, just spacing out." Schrei replied, but in a detached tone. "Do you have any idea where we are right now?" she asked, tipping her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Planet Vartas
She cringes in pain as her wrist breaks, but doesn't cry out.

Combat Realian: "CR 415"

Salvator 8: *glances at them* "Aw, look. He's found a friend."

Several Salvators snicker inaudibly.

Captain: "There's no time for that! The Boss is on a roll. Move! Move! Move!"

The Salvators rush after Sellers.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:52 pm

"We're about five lightyears away from where Old Miltia was once located." Aiden said after a moment of looking at a couple of the panels in front of her.

"The black holes that once blocked the way caved in on each other about seven years ago."

Joshua ignores the Salvators. He's more concerned about the Realian in front of him.

Keeping a hold of her uninjured wrist, he rips the knife from where she stabbed him and throws it away from both of them.

"I don't like that, it's a designation. Not a name." Since when did he care? He didn't, he decided, it was merely that CR 415 was to much of a mouthful.

"Come, we're following them. You won't die, I can assure you of that."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 am

"I see..." Schrei murmured, looking spaced-out again. Old Miltia, eh...? She had heard it mentioned a few times, but nothing else. This would be interesting. A stray thought wandered into her mind, and she voiced it out unconsciously. "Miss Aiden, you aren't as young as you look, are you?" she asked...stated bluntly. To any female with any dignity, this would come out sounding like an insult.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Planet Vartas
415 remains silent.
________
The group gets ambushed by two bands of Combat Realians, one on each side. Sellers blasts the band in front with a rocket launcher & continues on his way. The Salvators exchange fire with the band behind them.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Aiden bit her lip for a moment before nodding to Schrei. It's not like she could hide the unnatural aura that surrounded her, the silver hair and eyes, or the way her hair and eyes changed according to her moods. Even Realian's didn't have features like that.

"I'm over six thousand years old. I was born on Lost Jerusalem, before Mary separated Anima. Mary is actually my mother."

Joshua sighs and drags her alongside him until they meet back up with Sellers and the Salvators. With a wave of his hand, two of the group is thrown into a wall. He leaves the rest to them while he keeps and eye on 415.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Spoiler:
Planet Vartas
After entering a code on a security lock, the elevator opens & Sellers walks in. The doors start to close as the firefight continues in the halls.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Spoiler:

Joshua, with 415, entered the elevator quickly. He was still far to curious about Sellers intentions. For a moment, his illusion of a teenage boy faltered and showed his appearance as Wilhelm but quickly disappeared. As if it were imagined.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

Sellers: Men & their hormones... *sighs* Good help is so hard to find these days. "Would you prefer that I find a different elevator?"

415: Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV RP   Xenosaga IV RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenosaga IV RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next