Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thunderflash

thunderflash

Stats
TE Name:

A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? Empty
PostSubject: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 pm

So I just noticed a particular lamp that's near my computer acts as a bug trap, so to speak. It has an odd shape that allows all sorts of bugs to get inside, but for some reason, they won't come out. I know bugs like light but this is ridiculous. I saw a fly that has been sitting there for over a month along with mosquitoes, other flies and even spiders. o.o
Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 pm

do you not clean it? D:

bugs are gross D:
Back to top Go down
thunderflash

thunderflash

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 am

Nah. Nobody in my family cleans it. I think it was just left there to gather dust and was forgotten about. Not to mention it's hard to reach some of the bugs in there.

Also, I happen to like bugs. =w=
Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 pm

XD BUG HOTEL

I SAY BURN THE CRITTERS D:

or bury them somewhere.
Back to top Go down
thunderflash

thunderflash

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 am

Oh wow. I just looked into the lamp and I've noticed it's been cleaned out already. My dad must've done it. >w>
Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm

That's what he wants you to think
Back to top Go down
thunderflash

thunderflash

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm hoping the lamp will catch more spiders and mosquitoes. Then I'll be able to open my own bug museum.

Edit: But spiders are not bugs....hm....
Back to top Go down
thunderflash

thunderflash

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 am

Well.....I have seen some stinkbugs hanging around while I was in bed....Not to mention that other bug that looked like it was watching me while I was taking a shower o.o
Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 am

i want a bug killing loli robot.
Back to top Go down
thunderflash

thunderflash

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:06 pm

I'm sure Nitori could build you one.
And I saw a spider spying on me while I was in the shower...the arachnids are in on this too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?   A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lamp that doubles as a...bug trap?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Common Grounds :: Common Place-
Jump to: