Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.hack// rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

.hack// rp Empty
PostSubject: .hack// rp   .hack// rp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Ok ok i know what you're thinking, "Optoer you've been having way too many ideas and not actually participating in your rps" well shut up.

This is .hack// one of my all time favorite rpgs and they even made an anime, 4 in fact and a movie no 2 one was live action.
.hack is about an online game in the future called "The World" that over 20 million people play world-wide. The problem is there is a glitch in the game that puts people in a coma (SCIENCE!) this is a problem for marketing and in the games you play as a guy named kite who's best friend is put into a coma and blah blah blah.

Our rp is the same premise. we play as people who are effected by the game in the real world and virtual world. No hacker characters in this one because I find that gets annoying.

So have fun and don't get thrown into a coma.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

.hack// rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// rp   .hack// rp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:19 pm

-is interested though is reminded of Console warz,but this is probably easier to join considering there aren't console limitations just simply making a character-
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

.hack// rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// rp   .hack// rp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 am

It's uh... nothing like console wars...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.hack// rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// rp   .hack// rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.hack// rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Roles to be Played :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: