Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disaster Game!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Welcome to Disaster Game!, prepare yourself for a merciless journey through who knows what kind of disasters!

Day1
Hurricane
Hint: Stay indoors or get blown away by the wind. Also, get creative.

James sits in what is left of his house and stares blankly at the wall, thinking of his wife. His wife had been evacuated the previous morning and James was not "eligible" to evacuate. No one knew what "eligible" meant or the conditions to be "eligible" were but no one seemed to ask since they knew they weren't going to get any answers. James looked over what was left of his room, a notebook sitting on a half demolished nightstand and a very dirty looking bed, everything else was completely demolished and unidentifiable. James got up and picked up the notebook but he was interrupted by the deafening crack of thunder. He looked up towards the sky and saw some very angry looking clouds over head. "Another storm? I hope this one flies over fast." he said but noticed a hole in the middle of it, "Ah shit..." he muttered to himself and turned to run down the stairs and to the general shop across the road which seemed to have been untouched by the earthquake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Having taken safety in a general shop,it being the only remaining building in the area.She scans over the toppled aisles and tilted shelves,the scattered goods all over the ground.Picking up a bag of chips she opens it and begins to snack on it when suddenly a strong gust of wind hits the door causing it to shake.Knowing what is to come she opens the door to the closet filled with cleaning utensils and a sleeping bag.Sitting on her "bed" she waits,waiting for anything..something to happen because maybe then it would be the end of it.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:41 pm

*whack* *whack* *whack*
Standing back from his work, Josef smiled. It had taken the better part of the hour, but he had finally boarded up the last window inside the general store.
"Ah, you people are no good against this sort of thing. Though I can't really blame you...who'd have suspected a hurricane in New York?"
It seemed his comment was aimed at the entire population of the city, as opposed to just the people inside the store. Noticing a man approaching from across the street, he held the door open and urged him to quickly enter.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:18 pm

James noticed a man motioning to him to get to the general store and started to run over to it. The storm was getting closer and this was the only place to take shelter in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Having gotten ready to sleep through it she is awoken by the sounds of people outside.Opening the door only slightly she peeks at the strangers and stares at their movements.She isn't going to give up her "bedroom" willingly even though one of the workers,one named Josef was kind enough to let her stay.
Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 am

"Looks like going underground wasn't such a good idea after all."

As Jeremy walks along the once busy rail tracks of the subway, he hears another crumbling sound from above. The hurricane had already caused some buildings to collapse.

During The start of the hurricane Jeremy has already packed some essential things for emergency. A few drugs, his favorite tools, some energy bars and a few change of shirts. He had decided on running down towards the subway when the hurricane hits. But as soon as a building collapsed beside the subway entrance he knew he had to find another way out. Being trapped underground while debris from above come crashing down isn't the best feeling one can get.

It was fairly dark down below with a few emergency lights still running. Jeremy of course had a flashlight with him but saving his batteries was first priority.

Another crash is heard from behind him and the ceiling shakes. Dust and sand clouds the already dark tunnel.

"this is really bad" Jeremy whispers. He really had to get out and find a safer place. taking out the map he had taken from the station he tries to pinpoint his location and potential exits to this deathtrap.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Sneaking over she picks up a bag of chips and then creeps back into her room.Slowly closes the door a loud creek sound comes out as she keeps looking back at the two men.Eventually her eyes dissapear along with the door being closed completely.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Optoer spots the strange woman crawling out of the door and going back in with some chips on the near empty shelf and looks over the other survivors taking homage in the general store. The general store was known for its constant recalls but was always one of the more popular shops on the block. Optoer turned his eyes back to the man who let him in and asked, "So how long have all of these people been here?"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:13 pm

"Eh, not sure. I only holed up here about an hour ago. It wasn't quite as bad then," he said, smiling. In actuality, it had been pretty bad, but he couldn't bring himself to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disaster Game!
Page 1 of 1