Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find the Truth: Umineko Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

Find the Truth: Umineko Style Empty
PostSubject: Find the Truth: Umineko Style   Find the Truth: Umineko Style I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Yeah, coming back from the grave for just a moment, and to present you this grand idea:

-

Imagine this as a game of chess

The person who is hosting will be given to the power to speak in "red truth"

Quote :
The Red Truth is a rule introduced in Turn of the Golden Witch by Beatrice as a move against Battler's Devil's Proof.
It is a subjective fact, as in, it can have multiple interpretations, that can be presented by the Witch Side without any evidence or proof to support it.

It's important to note that the Red is essential for a battle between Humans and Witches. If the Humans don't believe in the Red, if this trust between both sides is torn, then the game will again move to a stalemate, unable to proceed.
The multiple interpretations mark a large foothold for the Human side to attack therefore the Red must be used with care.

So an example:

Everything I say in red is the truth.

It's clear that the admins ate every cookie in the jar.

Regardless of time of day, there were a total of six cookie in the jar.

By the end of the day, there were no cookies left.

Something like that. For examples from Umineko feel free to click this link

Now everyone else (Who isn't the host) will have to break apart the red truth with blue truth!

Quote :
The Blue Text is a rule introduced in Alliance of the Golden Witch by Beatrice for Battler, who can use it for his reasoning.

Blue Truth can be used by both humans and witches.

In other words, it means you take the Red Truth into what you believe is the truth to the point where the host can no longer use the Red Truth or contradicts himself.

So against the cookie business

By the times the admin already go to the cookie jar, it was already empty. Therefore, the jar only had six cookies earlier in the day and emptied out sooner.

Which means that the admins were unable to eat any of the cookies.

For a real example: Feel free to click this link

Color code for Red Truth

Code:
[color="#FF0000"][/color]

Color Code for Blue Truth

Code:
[color="#00BFFF"][/color]

--------------------

Anyways, starting with the first case:

5 persons in a 2-story house. There are 2 in the kitchen, 1 in the living room, both in the first story, and 2 people in separate rooms in the second story. Layout goes as follows:

1st story:
.----------------------
E|...o..|/////|.......|
N|......\.....|..o....|
TI......|.....|.....o.|
R|......|-----|-------|
Y|......|.....|.......|
.|......\.....\.......|
.----------------------

Where:
- "Horizontal wall"
| "Vertical wall"
. "Space"
o "Person"
\ "Open room"
I "Closed room"
/ "Stairs

and 2nd story is:
----------------------
|...o..|/////|.......|
|......I.....I.......|
|------|.....|-------|
|......|.....|.......|
|......I.....I...o...|
|......|.....|.......|
----------------------

Anyways, The people in the upper story are dead. The windows in the rooms were closed due to being a cold day. The doors were also locked before the people died. Death was due to vascular collapse (their blood was sucked, and as such, the blood vessels collapsed due to not having anything in them).

Anyways, magic vs mystery. GOGOGO!

Last edited by EternalofXoleriog on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Truth: Umineko Style   Find the Truth: Umineko Style I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 am

go and use paint eox D:

seriously the map is hard to look at D:

Find the Truth: Umineko Style 2ufzvjr

how do we play then D:
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Find the Truth: Umineko Style   Find the Truth: Umineko Style I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 pm

zjhentohlauedy wrote:
go and use paint eox D:

seriously the map is hard to look at D:

Spoiler:

how do we play then D:
lol, thanks for using paint then, zen

@@

Anyways, you try to find out what really happened using the blue truth, being guided by the red truth to reach a conclusion.
I presented a closed-room murder case, which everyone is free to guess, and I, as the one who orchestrated everything, must say absolute facts with the red truth.

In layman's terms: You guess, I guide.
Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Find the Truth: Umineko Style   Find the Truth: Umineko Style I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:03 pm

i just noticed. the two people in the same room on the first floor. how the hell did they get into that closed room?
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Find the Truth: Umineko Style   Find the Truth: Umineko Style I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 pm

zjhentohlauedy wrote:
i just noticed. the two people in the same room on the first floor. how the hell did they get into that closed room?

Actually, that was supposed to be an open room, but mad ASCII skills made that possible

@@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find the Truth: Umineko Style   Find the Truth: Umineko Style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find the Truth: Umineko Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Spam :: mapS-
Jump to: