Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EoX's characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

EoX's characters Empty
PostSubject: EoX's characters   EoX's characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Full Name: Aniv de la Rev
Nicknames: Eox
Birthday: March 13th
Orientation: Straight

Abilities:
Vast knowledge of healing arts.

An apt pharmacist(aka, creates drugs, elixirs, and whatnot).

Somewhat strong (enough to carry a backpack of supplies, including syringes and “battle” elixirs such as stimpacks, and a Big Fucking Scalpel to use as a traveling cane and spear).

Stim packs: Injection able to increase the sense’s range up to 50%, and augment speed and strength of any physical attack considerably (25%). Lasts 1 and half minutes. Once the effect wears down, the user is weakened considerably to compensate for the accelerated metabolism granted by the drug.

Appearance:

EoX's characters Medic
(somewhat like this, sans giant scalpel)

Species: Human
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Tanned
Weight: 70 kg
Height: 6’0”

Appearance:
Messy mid-short hair. Wears glasses. Has some muscle built up due to him traveling a lot, but is still relatively skinny. He is always wearing a lab coat.

Personality: Pretty relaxed guy, who doesn't care much for things. This “carefree” attitude has brought him problems in the past with a lot of people as it makes him seem coldhearted and selfish at first. Once he opens up, it can be seen that he actually does care about other people, as seen from his “crazy prepared” array of drugs, to prevent anything from happening to others; but if worst comes to worst, he always says, “I did what I could, and it’s time to move on." He also tends to be very sarcastic, and whatever you do, don't touch the labcoat, or there's hell to pay.

History: Still in construction.

Last edited by EternalofXoleriog on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

EoX's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoX's characters   EoX's characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 pm

I was thinking more like that...
EoX's characters 208116-faust_large
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

EoX's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoX's characters   EoX's characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:47 pm

^Yah me too
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats

EoX's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoX's characters   EoX's characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Eh, mix the two sans paperbag
XD

and yay, Dr. Faust~

(although Aniv is right now wearing a gas mask, that is more for research purposes than whatever Razz )
Back to top Go down
Orrin

Orrin

Stats
TE Name:

EoX's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoX's characters   EoX's characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats

EoX's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoX's characters   EoX's characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Orrin wrote:
Spoiler:
Precisely their use as a last-resort. 'sides, he's a medic, he knows what he is doing, advantages, disadvantages, impacts on human health and physiology, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

EoX's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoX's characters   EoX's characters I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Go in for a checkup come out dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EoX's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: EoX's characters   EoX's characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EoX's characters
Page 1 of 1