Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BESM the rules.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

BESM the rules. Empty
PostSubject: BESM the rules.   BESM the rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Well here is the link to the rule book.
Will post a setting and point maximum here soon

Big eye small mouth 3rd ed

Everybody who wish to roleplay in my Games that im going to make later must read and understand the Character creation rule in this book... Or if your a lazy bum you can always tell me your background and general ability and i'll make one for yah. But except your character to have funny flaws in their power if you leave them in my hands...
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

BESM the rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESM the rules.   BESM the rules. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Here is the link to download the rulebook for those who don't have it.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

BESM the rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESM the rules.   BESM the rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:41 pm

You could also click the Big Eye Small Mouth 3rd edition wich is a link to the book...

Well i Finally deceided to make a Super human School based game like we tried before but with each character getting only 200 CP to create their character to balance all of it. 50 more to unknow power to those who can get a REALLY good background story. It's basicly the same setting aiden and "some other" tried to make so many time. But i have 2 restriction on character personality, 1st NO EMO unless you got a darn good reason to be or it's taken as a defect. 2nd NO Godmodding twisting of the rules... Please stick to by the book and if you want additionnal power discuss it with me. Well here are the basic guideline now all i need is your character sheets.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

BESM the rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESM the rules.   BESM the rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Lol didn't realize that was a link XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BESM the rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BESM the rules.   BESM the rules. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BESM the rules.
Page 1 of 1