Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anarchist Society

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Anarchist Society Empty
PostSubject: Anarchist Society   Anarchist Society I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 am

Opening post not by me.

Anarchy reigns. A world once united is now crumbling apart under the threat of global annihilation. The threat comes from neither the bleakness of space above, nor from fellow man. Ratherm it comes from underground. The core of Earth itself, to be exact.
Two days ago, it was revealed that after experiencing a sharp decline in his approval ratings, the Earth President experienced a severe psychotic episode which led him to break into a government facility (the details of how he did this alone still have yet to be clarified by the military, but it is speculated that a wizard did it.) and steal a prototype warhead capable of destruction on a planetary scale. If that wasn't enough, he also loaded the warhead into an experimental subterranean missile, which he knocked down an open mineshaft leading straight to the core of the planet.
Why they kept anything that destructive near a vent to the planet's core is anybody's guess, but the point is that it happened.
Scientists have since released a timetable measuring the descent of the missile, determining that the planet has at least 7 days until the missile reaches the core and detonates under the peaking pressure.

Naturally, people aren't taking too well to this news. Lawlessness has rapidly spread in the short span of time since the announcement, contributing to the creation of what the news calls "Anarchist Society" within the USA.
Of course, hope can be found even in dire circumstances like this. Rumors spread far and wide, often varying, but always mentioning something of a mysterious robot. Whatever it means is anyone's guess, but even worthless rumors have some value in a land of no hope.

To pile more bad news on top of that, recent days have shown a growth in supernatural activities. People claiming to be wizards, vampires, and anything relating to the supernatural have steadily been making a rise, whether claiming to be the saviors of humanity or just wishing to live their last days for what they really are.

If there was ever a time where everything went to hell, it's right now.

^Made by a guy who goes by the name of UndeadCosmonaut on DS^
This is the original opening post by me:
Spoiler:

Basically what you do in this RP is carry out your life in 7 days, while trying to guess why the Anarchist Society has emerged.
Hints are there in the opening post, and if you manage to guess correctly, i will make a post detailing your 'next objective.'
Also, unlike the one on DS, i won't be participating until the 7th day, depending on how things come to pass.

Character Registration:
http://place.niceboards.org/characters-f8/anarchist-society-character-signups-t246.htm#3056

The RP:
http://place.niceboards.org/realm-of-action-f7/anarchist-society-t248.htm#3058
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anarchist Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Society   Anarchist Society I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm already doing an end of the world RP...so, no thanks. =/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anarchist Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Society   Anarchist Society I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Where? o_o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anarchist Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Society   Anarchist Society I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm interested I saw this in the OC Heaven club and it was a 7 day limit roleplay,so do we get time for everyone to make characters or does it start like today?and I think he is referring to the pokemon roleplay which is a completely different take on the whole end of the world aspect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anarchist Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Society   Anarchist Society I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Spade wrote:
I'm interested I saw this in the OC Heaven club and it was a 7 day limit roleplay,so do we get time for everyone to make characters or does it start like today?and I think he is referring to the pokemon roleplay which is a completely different take on the whole end of the world aspect.

indeed, I just don't enjoy doing 2 RPs of the same thing, it's like watching endless eight all over again...and I am not putting up with that again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anarchist Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Society   Anarchist Society I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:24 am

Spade wrote:

Originally it was a 7 day IRL limit, however, that wouldn't work to well.
Therefore days now progress either when everyone has agreed to progress, or when there's a good chance to do so while everyone's RP'ing.
And you can join the roleplay at any time, and if you like also tell about what your character was doing the past days.

Also, whats Endless Eight? o_o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Anarchist Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Society   Anarchist Society I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:33 am

[quote="eclipsezero"]
Spade wrote:
Also, whats Endless Eight? o_o

trust me, you don't wanna know. =l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anarchist Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Society   Anarchist Society I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anarchist Society
Page 1 of 1