Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xenosaga IV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Twenty years after the events of Xenosaga Episode III...

Slowly, the remnants of the Galaxy Federation, Ormus, and Hyams are rebuilding from the devastation of Michtam the the loss of the U.M.N. network. However, it is not as simple as it seems. A new UMN system springs to life before the eyes of everybody involved in the project, years before any expected to begin tests.

Despite chaos and Nephilim's attempts, the Gnosis threat is far from over. It is merely dwindled and faded out of the public eye. The larger, stronger organizations have kept an eye on it however and have begun preparing to fight off the Gnosis once more.

Those left from the Michtam incident diligently continued their work and searched for Lost Jerusalem, hoping to find the truth behind everything that had happened since it's disappearance.

However, they encounter a massive fleet of Gnosis, larger than anything they'd encountered before.

When word of this gets back to the Galaxy Federation and Vector Industries, construction on a new Anti-Gnosis Combat Android is begun, along with repairs being made on two older Anti-Gnosis models. Realian's are all equipped with mobile Hilbert Effect packs and no one goes unarmed on smaller ships.

Rules:

* Swearing! Is okay, but don't go overboard and be saying 'fuck' every post.
* No Gary Stu/Mary Sue's! Characters need to be believable or they won't be approved for the game.
* No god-modding or power-playing!
* Hatred! It's okay for your characters to hate another, just don't kill him/her off.
* Death! If a character's death is in order, PM the other member and talk it out, so no issues arise.

Reserved Characters:

Wilhelm - Aiden of the Stars
T-elos - Aiden of the Stars
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:54 pm

never played this game, so I'm at a loss for characters. =O
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 pm

You can find all the character here if you want to join in.

http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks, I'll take a look.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Love this game. But didn't you already post this?
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Before that was more for ideas, this is more the attempt at it now. This time, I actually have things planned for the plot. People who take major characters will be privy to these plans. All others: surprise!
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 pm

This looks pretty interesting. Let me know when it starts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 am

Surprises? Ooh, I love surprises, count me in!
I played through all three Xenosagas, but that was a pretty long time ago, so don't expect me to be extremely knowledgeable.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 am

That's what the wiki is for =D

Here is the skeleton for the sign-up form.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Special Features:[/b] (Special features of the body, face, etc)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pic, text, whatever. This is for if you feel more detail is necessary. Most people think so)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:06 am

Twenty years, so characters like Shion are already 50+ and characters like Jr. or MOMO are already 30+?!
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:27 am

Yes, but Jr doesn't age since he's a URTV and neither would MOMO since she's a Realian but they would technically age.

Plus, with the nanomachines they use in the series to heal things like broken legs (it happens on Second Miltia I remember, the guy was freaking out because of the nanomachines) they'd have longer life spans and fewer diseases would shorten lives.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Gee, I have no idea how Jin would still fight, then. He'd be an old man by now. Anyways, PROFILE TIEM.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 am

Well, since Jin died at the end of Episode 3, if he's brought back to life in this he'd probably be near the same age he was when he died on Michtam.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 am

Um... Can we start soon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:06 pm

I was hoping for another character or two, but yes. We can. I'm going to finish my Knife app for LSR before I put it up since I've been procrastinating on her for a couple days already, what with the funeral and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xenosaga IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga IV   Xenosaga IV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenosaga IV
Page 1 of 1