Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which video game character are you?

Go down 
+2
Mocona
Sevhian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

Which video game character are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which video game character are you?   Which video game character are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 am

I'm Mr. Do

Which video game character are you? 11
I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.
What Video Game Character Are You?
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: Which video game character are you?   Which video game character are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 am

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Pacman Ghost.I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be. What Video Game Character Are You?

Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Which video game character are you?   Which video game character are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Which video game character are you? 16
I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

Back to top Go down
alexzander

alexzander

Stats
TE Name: Retsetsu Himekaidou

PostSubject: Re: Which video game character are you?   Which video game character are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 am

Which video game character are you? 9
I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

(If you were not Kong you would be a Scorched Earth Tank.)

Which video game character are you? 8
I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

ohh lol XD
Back to top Go down
thunderflash

thunderflash

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Which video game character are you?   Which video game character are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:01 am

What Video Game Character Are You? I am an Asteroid.I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?

Either that or a Pac-Man Ghost. o.o
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Which video game character are you?   Which video game character are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Oh lol.
I am a Death Chase Rider.

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees!

(If you were not a Death Chase Rider you would be an Asteroid.)

Feh, too lazy to figure out the trick to converting to BBCode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which video game character are you?   Which video game character are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which video game character are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Common Grounds-
Jump to: