Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read this before you do ANYTHING!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

Read this before you do ANYTHING!! Empty
PostSubject: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 am

This is the RISUS rulebook and it has everything you need to know about the game and how to create your character.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jbtgngecsmv8yb7

Also please only use the Dice roll not the spin or any other thing. Just the dice.

For some of our games you may need BYOND. Byond is a small little gadget that is used to create custom MMO games.

It can be found here: http://www.byond.com/games/Shadowdarke/BYONDTabletopGaming

Please keep in mind this rpg is completely unserious and is not to be taken seriously.
If you have a problem with something please inform me and if it isn't urgent please shut up, relax, and play the god damn game.

Last edited by Optoer on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 pm

By the tabletop RPG game, I presume you mean this.
http://www.byond.com/games/Shadowdarke/BYONDTabletopGaming
If so, that's good. If not, please clarify. Probably won't be a problem, but I wanted to ensure we're all on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:44 pm

fluctuatingpersona wrote:
By the tabletop RPG game, I presume you mean this.
http://www.byond.com/games/Shadowdarke/BYONDTabletopGaming
If so, that's good. If not, please clarify. Probably won't be a problem, but I wanted to ensure we're all on the same page.
Yea sorry about that I was lazy and didn't feel like getting the url XD
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm

No problem. Also, I noticed the section you put up; the Risus Arch thing. Did we decide to can the IRC thing, or what? Sorry, but I feel a bit out of the loop XD

Edit: No, not IRC, stupid fp, the BYOND thing. Anyway, does that section have a different purpose?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm not sure what's going on actually max just asked for the section so...the IRC thing is out and the BYond thing aswell I guess xD;..or maybe we should keep thinking about what to do in that aspect before people start posting and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 pm

No the Byond thing and This will be completely different. You never have to do the same thing in these kinds of rps. We'll do the byond thing whenever we can and the place thing will be kind of like a back-up.

The Byond thing most likely will take place in a post apocalyptic future while the one here will take place in a fantasy realm or vis versa.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 am

Or maybe this could be where people keep there character sheets and then we put a history of what happens on Byond?
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 am

you can store character sheets on byond but I don't know how so yea that will work
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Okay so agreed then? I guess I should start creating my character -downloads that one file-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this before you do ANYTHING!!   Read this before you do ANYTHING!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read this before you do ANYTHING!!
Page 1 of 1