Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion   Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Quote :
Twenty years after the events of Xenosaga....

Slowly, the remnants of the Galaxy Federation, Ormus, and Hyams are rebuilding from the devastation of Michtam the the loss of the U.M.N. network. However, it is not as simple as it seems. A new UMN system springs to life before the eyes of everybody involved in the project, years before any expected to begin tests.

Despite chaos and Nephilim's attempts, the Gnosis threat is far from over. It is merely dwindled and faded out of the public eye. The larger, strong organizations have kept an eye on it however and have begun preparing to fight off the Gnosis once more.

Those left from the Michtam incident diligently continue their work and search for Lost Jerusalem, hoping to find the truth behind everything that had happened since it's disappearance.

However, upon the discovery of the planet, they learn that it is completely overrun by Gnosis and those that had seemingly died, those that should never be seen again, are sheltered in Rennes-le-Chateau, protected by a single Vessel of Anima recovered by chaos and Nephilim.

When word of this gets back to the Galaxy Federation and Vector Industries, construction on a new Anti-Gnosis Combat Android is begun, along with repairs being made on two older Anti-Gnosis models. Realian's are all equipped with mobile Hilbert Effect packs and no one goes unarmed on smaller ships.

Security checkpoints are within a light year of each UMN jump gate due to its unusual appearance and it's unpredictability. No one has been harmed, but on more then one occasion, ships have appeared in whole other galaxies then what they had set a course for.

Opinions? Any changes you can offer to make the plot better or more interesting?
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion   Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:20 pm

As much as I'd like to give a commentary, I haven't played Xenosaga, so I don't know much about this topic

^^;
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion   Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:30 pm

just read that and we'll give you info as we go
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion   Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:50 am

Yep, we'll fill you in on anything you need to know. Plus, you can always jump onto the Xenosaga Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion   Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Or if you're like fp, you can look on tv tropes.
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion   Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Thanks eitherway

Razz

*goes off to read*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion   Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenosaga: Götzen-Dämmerung - Discussion
Page 1 of 1