Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Console Warz RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Console Warz RP Empty
PostSubject: Console Warz RP   Console Warz RP I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:52 pm

To start this off, before the storyline, the only characters that can be currently used is Sony; Nintendo; and Sega. After completing the first arc, other companies/systems will be unlocked and allowed and will be announced after each arc.

Characters are used based on system and not company cause certain game characters belonged to other companies but are on the usual consoles.

Enemies in games can be used by users after each arc, but only one major enemy per user.

Quote :
It is the Year 25XX, and most of the game worlds are engulfed in darkness. The void was later rendered floating by a certain designer. However, inside the game world many of the characters are now investigating this void between dimensions. Some say the there's treasures on the other side of the void, others say there's a major boss behind that void, but no one knows for sure what is behind the dark void in the sky. It's up to everyone to investigate and close the void portal.

This is the first arc, close the portal and bring light back to the gaming universe. I'll let everyone do their sheets first.

Format

Quote :

Game Character:
Base system:
Advantages:
Weapons (if applicable):
Items on you (no more than 3 to begin the arc, items can be found later):
Bio:

*I'm making a note here*

Because people are bitching, I'm now making the systems, for all base characters to be at least SNES, Genesis and PSX of origin. that is all

Last edited by Kyonko on Fri May 21, 2010 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Console Warz RP
Page 1 of 1