Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Console Warz

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:25 pm

To start this off, before the storyline, the only characters that can be currently used is Sony; Nintendo; and Sega. After completing the first arc, other companies/systems will be unlocked and allowed and will be announced after each arc.

Characters are used based on system and not company cause certain game characters belonged to other companies but are on the usual consoles.

Enemies in games can be used by users after each arc, but only one major enemy per user.

Quote :
It is the Year 25XX, and most of the game worlds are engulfed in darkness. The void was later rendered floating by a certain designer. However, inside the game world many of the characters are now investigating this void between dimensions. Some say the there's treasures on the other side of the void, others say there's a major boss behind that void, but no one knows for sure what is behind the dark void in the sky. It's up to everyone to investigate and close the void portal.

This is the first arc, close the portal and bring light back to the gaming universe. I'll let everyone do their sheets first.

Format

Quote :

Game Character:
Base system:
Advantages:
Weapons (if applicable):
Items on you (no more than 3 to begin the arc, items can be found later):
Bio:

*I'm making a note here*

I'm now making the systems, for all base characters to be at least SNES, Genesis and PSX of origin. that is all

Last edited by Kyonko on Fri May 21, 2010 4:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:26 am

Trevor: Hum... as the curse of dracula ounce again invaded this land... I wounder.

Sypha: Trevor... you know that dracula as ressurected a bazillion time in this universe so why are you being so dramatic about it...

Trevor: Sypha! im just trying to stay in character here. I know perfectly this ain't dracula's curse it's that dimensionnal void that has apeared over castlevania.

Sypha: Well youd better go check it out my big hunk of vampire hunting man.

Trevor: you know how to make me move sypha...

Sypha: here take my magic tome, It'll allow you to summon me, gant and alucard in case you ever need any help.

Trevor: hasn't alucard went into eternal sleep?

Sypha: that was 12 game ago... He's nearly in every game now...

Trevor: Well... Im off. Lemme just get all of my weapons.

Sypha: are you going to throw your holy relic at monster again?

Trevor: no... yes.

Sypha: then make sure it kills and dont waste any okay.

Trevor : ok...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:07 pm

( OOC: all the characters will have to meet up together eventually by means of a different portal, but that'll be much later towards the halfway point. )

Fox was already at the investigation site on Corneria and well ready to aid the scientists in the area.

"Hey, Fox, how you are you holding up?"

It was Crystal.

"Oh, crystal, this isn't really a good time." Fox said blushingly.

"I just want to keep an eye on your well being, you're team is already doing work on the void, maybe you should take a break. You've been working for 12 hours straight. Keep it up and you'll go into shock."

"I'll be fine," he said gulping down a bottle of water at the investigation site and taking a seat in one of the plastic chairs near the tables and tents surrounding the site.

After a few minutes, he went back to work.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:57 am

(For your convenience and amusement, please imagine the entirety of all Luigi-related posts in a goofy Italian accent. Or maybe a goofy British accent. Or any goofy accent, really. I can only keep up the -a for so long XD)

It is a peaceful morning as the sun rises over the Mushroom Kingdom. The sunlight beams through the window of a small shack on the outskirts of town; the famous "Pipe House". Here is the residence of a pair of unlikely heroes...and one of them is still very much unconscious.

The house quakes gently with the sound of snoring. The younger of the two brothers, Luigi, peacefully dozes in the early morning light. A peaceful morning, indeed...until the mail carrier arrives, at least.

"HEY! THE MAIL IS HERE!!!" the carrier shouts at the top of his lungs. The sound is loud enough to cause Luigi to jump, startled, from his bed and land face-down on the floor.

"Mamma mia...that-a really hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:23 am

Klarth was sitting crossed legged on the ground with a few books. The area was buzzing with researchers, all investigating the mysterious void.

Researching this is so much work... And it's so time consuming. Time that would be better spent on my summoning theories. He thought, roughly closing a book. It better be worth it...

He yawned and took a quick break, laying on his back. He took the pact rings out of his pockets, thinking about his work before the void came up. His mind slowly drifted to his assistant, but he quickly snapped back to reality and put the rings back in his pockets. He sit again, and opened another book while letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:32 am

Spoiler:
As trevor aproched the dark place where the castle ounce stood, he was not greeted by the habitual retinue of diverse demon and undead but the aperance of a vortex of dark energy that spawned small creature that would have their place in cartoon.
*What in the name of the holy crux are those?*
As he pondered to himself, the small creature started to attack him, Of course this was not a problem for the great vampire hunter who proceded to whip them into oblivion with his metallic Chain whip, The Vampire Killer. But the creature seemed to be endlessly coming out of the warp and he started to be overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The void area investigation was now loaded with scientists. Space dogs and space cats all over the place taking readings of the hole. The ground troops hung around to keep the citizens out. Fox took his time with his portion of the investigation and continued having crystal help him with certain things from time to time.

Every now and again, he flew up to the hole to try to go through it, but it just spat him back out.

"Well, we've tried everything and we still can't figure out what it is, Falco. What should we do."

"Get some stupid scientist to use it as a fuel source." Falco said jokingly.

"Ha ha, very funny. Well if the void's not doing anything, maybe we should leave it alone."

Suddenly, a tire came out of the void and landed on the ground.

"This thing spits matter? That's interesting."
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Siira, Shinra employee for just over two years, sat at a table playing a game on her PHS. There was little for the Turks to do at the moment, at least until Veld sent her a text, making her lose the game on her phone when she was only ten points away from beating Reno's high score.

Making a quick call, she got a hold of Veld.

"You made me lose to Sparky."

'Work comes first, kicking Sparky's ass is in close second.'

"Okay, so what's so important that you're sending me instead of Tseng or Rude?"

'President is sending a team of scientists to investigate something. You and Reno are assigned to the team.'

"There are days I really hate this job."

'So do I but it's the job kid. Get on it.' And the line clicked off, leaving Siira staring dismally at the "Game Over" screen on her PHS.

Within the hour, Reno and Siira were in a helicopter with Hojo and several other, less creepy, scientists. Siira glanced back at the deafened scientists, only she and her fellow Turk had the advantage of headsets between each other.

"Couldn't he send someone else? It's not like we're going to run into anything out here."

"You know Verdot yo, we stick together in teams and someone always gets the boring jobs. Look's like it was our turn to suffer, huh?"

Martial Arts took a hold of a bar above her head and, thankful for the line that held her into the helicopter, leaned out to look out below them. The smell of salt water washed over her as they flew towards Wutai. They'd be nowhere near them, but they'd be on the same continent. On the far end in fact.

"Let's land and get this the hell over with." The moment the helicopter let down, Siira got to work having everything the scientists needed taken out and set up. Hopefully, with little to no damage.

"Yo, what're they lookin' into anyway?" Reno asked as he walked up behind Siira. His suit was, as usual, loose and lacking a tie. It looked like he had gone drinking after his shift. The only difference being, Reno's suit always looked like that whereas Siira, like the rest of the Turks, kept her suit in good shape, clean and always wore it properly. It gave a certain image to the Turks and the Shinra company.

"I don't know, go ask one of them. Veld just told me that we're stuck with them, the President sent them here."

"Orders from the top?"

"Yeah, must be important."

"If the President's interested, it must have something to do with the Promised Land, yo."

"You believe it that garbage? Come on, the Cetra are long gone and so is the Promised Land, if it even ever existed."

"Ha! No, I don't believe in it, but the President does and y'know how he gets."
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:47 am

"Guess i have no choice..."
As he said that, He raised his hand to sky and yelled!
"GIANT BONE BOOMERANG"
As he said this, A giant Booomerang made of a pair of bone fell from the sky and whipped most of the creature that where attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Spoiler:

"I'm going to try a different approach," Fox thought to himself, "I'm going to try going into the vortex and seeing where it will take me. I mean I can't exactly stick my head in there, but I'll take a look and see where the hole leads to.

Fox got in his Arwing and started the engine.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Siira and Reno were relaxing, playing a game of poker while the scientists did their thing when Hojo snapped for them to join his group and filled them in on everything they had found. Of course, Reno zoned out about halfway through but Siira listened, she'd need it for her report. And since Reno rarely ever did his reports, he didn't necessarily have to listen anyway. At least, not until...

"I need one of you to go through the vortex."

"Yo, what?? Ain't happenin'!"

"You are insane, professor. Veld would be furious if he heard you make that suggestion." Siira said simply.

"Then you will have to explain to the President why we came all the way out here for the Turks to back down. In fear."

"We are not afraid." Siira said, tight-lipped. "And we're not stupid enough to let you order us into what may be certain death. We're an elite group. Send a SOLDIER. You can just make more of them."

"Yes well, we don't have and of them with us." Hojo grinned, sadistically almost.

Before either of them could reply, Hojo shoved Siira directly into the vortex.

"Shi-!" And she disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Walking outside to get the mail, Luigi immediately noticed something odd. A few yards past the mailbox, an ominous portal floated solemnly. Curiously, Luigi approached the thing slowly. It was pretty scary...

"I think I'd-a better leave it alone," Luigi concluded.

Suddenly, a large hand reached through the portal, grabbing Luigi and pulling him inside.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:26 am

The usual 'evil busty and powerful beauty queen' theme music played in the throne room of Marjoly the Great. This time, however, only one of the lady's lackeys were present.

"What do you mean, you want me to investigate the incident, meow?!" Myao cried, her tail bristling with rage. "I was supposed to be on my vacation!" she added in a whining tone.

The mage with gravity-defying knockers unfolded her legs, then folded them again. "I don't care, Myao. Just go~I'll give you a longer vacation when you come back." she said in a tone which suggested that she wasn't changing her mind anytime soon. Myao hissed and turned heel, knowing that she didn't have a chance of rebelling.

"Fine! You old hag..." Myao spat before flouncing out of the door which was shortly after, fried by a thunderbolt from Marjoly's finger. Loud screams of rage and 'i'm not old!' were heard throughout the floating palace.

The catlike girl tapped her foot on the marble floor of the front courtyard, the base of her staff doing the same. "Well. Guess I'd better see if I can find any....what's that?" she turned, sensing a pool of energy somewhere nearby. Oh - it was a portal behind a huge topiary of Marjoly..."What's that doing here?" she thought, walking closer with cautious steps. Her tail and ears shot up in surprise when a hand emerged from the portal, turning as if it were looking around for something. The palm of the hand faced Myao, and the fingers of the hand twitched before the whole appendage reached out for the girl. Myao screeched in fear as the hand suddenly grabbed her by the waist and dragged her into the portal.

-blip-

The portal disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 am

Fox made a U-Turn and burned through his afterburners making headway into the void that was the vortex in the sky. Crystal took a plane and went with with him.

"Come in, Fox, I'm going with you."

"Sure thing, Crystal, I read you loud and clear."

And 2 Arwings sped into the void at supersonic speed.

the Void disappeared behind them. Voids around the worlds began closing.

Spoiler:

Inside the vortex, was a garden full of sunflowers. Sunflowers and a mansion. Two green houses were on the right side of the mansion and 2 large tool sheds were on the left.

"What is this place, Fox?"

"No idea, Krystal, but we have to investigate, our door back to Corneria is closed."

The began slowing down their ships and landing on the grassy fields near the sunflower field.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 am

His day of research almost finished, Klarth approached the portal. It seemed to have shrunk in size... Is it disappearing? That wouldn't be such a bad thing... He thought.

Suddenly, he felt something grab his leg. A hand came out of the portal and grabbed him! He struggled and fell to the ground. He had just enough time to grab his summoning book before being sucked into it by force...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 am

When Siira came out of the Void Hojo shoved her through, she swore. A lot. It had been sometime since she swore so much, she thought it made a bad impression on the Turks to swear a lot. That, however, did not stop her now as she cursed Hojo's name in every way possible.

After a short while, the Turk looked around, spotting two ships farther into the field, a mansion and a garden of sunflowers. The materia clasped around her wrist shined as Siira went on guard, approaching the ships slowly. If there was one thing she learned since joining the Turks, was to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:15 pm

After the landing, they got out and looked around. Fox armed his laser blaster and started towards the mansion.

"First thing's first, we find out what's in that mansion."

The vortex had completely closed behind them now and there was no way back, so they trudged on. After walking through the sunflowers and approaching the mansion.

"Something seems out of place, Fox."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you see a moon?"

Fox was confused but looked up into the sky. The blue sky was present, but there was no sign of clouds or a moon or anything that was usually in the sky. The sunflowers always aimed towards the sun yet, there didn't quite seem to be a sun, but sunlight was present.

"I see what you mean. This must be some void between worlds."
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Siira could see two figures in the distance, leaving the ships. And one of them was... a fox? She can't be seeing that right. The Turk must be hallucinating, or dreaming. Yes, she was unconscious right now, something happened on the Wutain continent and she was knocked unconscious.

Regardless, she needed answers and these two might have some. Making sure her materia was still in place, she loosened the sleeves of her suit and walked towards them.

"Hello, excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Fox heard someone call to him and krystal and the two approached.

"Yes? Who are you?"

Fox was wary of these strangers as there was no telling if they were from this dimension or not or even if they were friendly.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 pm

"I go by Martial Arts in the field. You can call my Siira though." It was just some hallucination, right? It wouldn't hurt to give part of her real name.

"I'm a Turk in the employ of the Shinra Electric Power Company. Can you explain what this place is? One second I was arguing with Professor Hojo, the next I ended up here." Siira said carefully. She kept her voice calm, even, because if there was one thing Verdot stressed when she first joined was that losing her cool never helped. He'd also said that if she contacted anyone about when he recruited her, he'd kill her but this was a different situation entirely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 am

"My name's Fox Mcloud and this is my girlfriend Krystal." Fox said pointing behind him.

"Hi." She said.

"Anyway, I have no idea at all, I just got here with here. I thought you guys might know."
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:20 pm

"Unfortunately, no. It's definitely nowhere on Gaia, I study the maps fairly often to make sure Reno doesn't get us lost." Siira said with a sigh.

"Something feels strange though. I can't quote explain it..." That was good, a Turk unable to explain something. She was losing her touch.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 pm

"Well they just keep on coming now do they." Said a quite badly exhausted trevor. " If i cant take care of them, I'll take of the source!" He then jumped right to void and whipped the middle of it with the vampire killer, Wich quickly started to get suck in... "What!" he yelled as he was sucked into the void along with the legendary weapon and thrown in the hallway of an unknowd mansion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:38 pm

"Well, there's a mansion over there, maybe the 4 of us should take a look." Krystal said, still feeling somewhat uneasy about this alien place.

The lighting, the sunflowers, the lack of a moon or even anything past the mansion itself seems nonexistent to most people. Krystal wasn't one who could see past the mansion yet she knew there was more to this place than just a mansion and some flowers.

"Good idea, the more people the better. Staying close together will make it easier to fend off anything we might encounter in the mansion." Fox said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Suddenly, Luigi found himself deposited in front of the group. "That-a really hurt..." he said, rubbing his head. Noticing the others, he stood up. "Oh! Hello. My name is Luigi. Uh...where am I...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Console Warz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Console Warz   Console Warz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Console Warz
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next