Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A beast from the sea travels through the river.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orrin

Orrin

Stats
TE Name:

A beast from the sea travels through the river. Empty
PostSubject: A beast from the sea travels through the river.   A beast from the sea travels through the river. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes, Orrin.
I can write, improvise, and act. In other words, I'm quite ready for roleplaying.
I've spent a lot of time playing video games, and thus I am proficient in nearly everything I pick up. Sevhian can vouch for me.
I only read good books. This makes many english assignments difficult for me.
My style of roleplaying is that one person takes upon the role of narrator, while the rest of the players control only the actions of their character. I prefer it this way. It makes for a smooth and literary feeling to the story itself, reduces the amount of time we probably just sit around and say "Um... Now what?", and is overall just a lot more fun for both the narrator and the players.
I've found that I'm a pretty good narrator, but sometimes I like to take a break and just be a character.
I don't like characters to have super powers. It makes the game boring. Magic and strength have their place, though, I'll admit it. But I much prefer both playing as and making a story for completely normal people. It makes it so much more amazing when they conquer something seemingly insurmountable. Not only that, but it's pretty hard to railroad someone who can teleport or fly.
So, that's me. I guess more of my quirks will show up later.
Any questions?
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: A beast from the sea travels through the river.   A beast from the sea travels through the river. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Well, I suppose we'll see your abilities over the coming days...
So I guess my question will be "Why is your name invisible?"
Regardless, nice to meet ya~
Back to top Go down
Orrin

Orrin

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: A beast from the sea travels through the river.   A beast from the sea travels through the river. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Why is my name invisible?
Because I'm a ninja, apparently. Or rather unapparently.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

PostSubject: Re: A beast from the sea travels through the river.   A beast from the sea travels through the river. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:11 pm

A ninja narrator? How... Fitting =w=
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: A beast from the sea travels through the river.   A beast from the sea travels through the river. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Very.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beast from the sea travels through the river.   A beast from the sea travels through the river. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beast from the sea travels through the river.
Page 1 of 1