Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexzander

alexzander

Stats
TE Name: Retsetsu Himekaidou

yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD Empty
PostSubject: yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD   yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Name: Yellow Link.

Species: Hylian.

Alliance: The Zelda team leaded by the hyrule kingdom (kinda like that)

Weapons: My sword and shield is enough.. ( i can always go find the other weapons later on)

Abilities: I'll go with the power of teampower (togheter with other link's. yellow link's power: useage of electricity in any way, but only level 1, so it is not that strong. ((is that ok?)))

Appearance: sorry have no picture in the moment.

Personality: he is kinda wild, he can rush into things many times. hes not shy and say everythink straight. he is one of the zelda's that is strong, and can be aggresive. what they dont know, is that he also have a lovely personality when he sees a girl he likes. he is always the teammate that try to make the other teammates more brave and is always ready for a fight! (personality can grow when the RP starts)

History: Same as the other Link's history. history is the same, BUT personality is different. but fine if theres a story, then yeah... after being born out form original link's mind i got my own mind and started an adventure to save some other princess form another story, but then rejoined later to the zelda team, because i wanted to know more about myself.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD   yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 pm

I can edit a picture for you. It depends on if you want the four sword style Link or the regular styled Link which I downloaded a couple of those ones.
Back to top Go down
alexzander

alexzander

Stats

PostSubject: Re: yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD   yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:47 am

regular style would be great.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD   yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:24 am

Here we go, I downloaded these off of Planet Renders.

yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD 38560332
By apolocee at 2010-04-28

yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD 29012881
Back to top Go down
alexzander

alexzander

Stats

PostSubject: Re: yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD   yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 pm

they are both good =w=.
dont think i should edit them in , because htey stay in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD   yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yellow zelda ready for fight.. uhm meant RP XD
Page 1 of 1