Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:40 am

I don't have a name for this RP because, I'm a poor excuse for a hack. >_> Actually I'm kidding. There's no name because I want to distinguish this thread as a sign up vs. a actual RP thread.

Anyway here's the backstory.

3 years after the sinnoh leagues, Team Rocket has gotten in touch Syrus and Archie. With Galactic and Aqua at Rocket's desposal, they decide to hit each region in the pokemon world with a sizable quake and tsunami. Kanto and Johto's shores become beached with sea pokemon small and large. Hoenn's shores are littered with Finneon and Lumineon. Shinnoh's shores were surprisingly untouched. People came out after the quake and brought the pokemon back to the sea, but the many buildings on land were destroyed by the quake as well. Kyogre, mind controlled by the blue sphere, controls the world's seas and with Giovanni at the helm, plans to drown the world in water. But a few trainers from each region, and a few Rangers as well, plan on taking back the world from the hands of Team Rocket. With their base being clouded by dust at the bottom of the ocean, this adventure will rock the very foundations of the world. The story begins now.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Have you set any rules as far as Pokemon picking is concerned? You know, like limiting it to only Pokemon that you have in your team. You might even limit it to only Pokemon that you have in a certain game--like Platinum or Soul Silver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:23 pm

No ubers that is all

all pokemon in all regions are accessible please read the first post of the RP for Current RP status thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:30 pm

*is glad she can keep her Butterfree-*
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Yeup that post,also if you scroll down abit and see my post as the proffesor I give abit more information on the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Is May (from Emerald Season) still available?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:46 pm

May like the character?
most likely but I don\'t know the specifics about using a character from Pokemon
you might need to ask Kyonko about that

Last edited by Spade on Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Youmu wrote:
Is May (from Emerald Season) still available?

Haruka's original form from Saph/Rub is available, I don't count expansions. If you just want a constume change I'm going to let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay   Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon:World in Peril roleplay
Page 1 of 1