Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World in Peril A pokemon RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

World in Peril A pokemon RP Empty
PostSubject: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:36 pm

On the outskirts of the Orange Islands, the towns and buildings shaken down by the quake seemed desolate. The residents moved inland toward the lush forests and high peaked mountains and caves where they could rebuild their city. Tenma knew she needed a way off theses Islands and hopefully toward her grandfather's house in the kanto region north of their current position. These islands offered very little resources as far as food is concerned and basic utilities. She decides to go run off in search of food, water, and rope. Her father, Gary Oak taught her, at a young age, how to tie a rope and showed her where to go if disaster ever struck her. Though she had a pokenav with her, there signal on the Orange islands was very limited.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Full Throttle on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:06 pm

My last post

Quote :
While Tenma was out collecting Razz and Pomeg berries, two cloaked figures came onto the shore.

"Are you sure you saw them?" asked the first hooded figure to the second.

"Positive. Two teenagers were dropped here via Dragonite, not long ago."

"Then they're most likely inside either the Ranger station or the Pokemon Center. Are you sure we should even be out here? Archie clearly told us to go investigate the Magma base at Lily cove."

"What? Are you afraid of a few kids? Besides, any trainers out there are a threat to the success of the Rocket's mission."

"No, it's just I'd rather be doing the recon mission we were assigned than babysit a couple of kids. I mean I'd honestly rather be on my blow-up Kyogre in the Aqua Land base's pool than be here. And anyway, why hasn't anyone moved over to the continent on the other side of the world yet?"

"You idiot, that place doesn't exist, we even had our Murkrow and Honchkrow fly there with satellite video feed." And he hit him over the head for his ridiculous comment.

"You know I don't even know why you want to mess with a couple of kids. I mean, the trainers left over can't possibly stop us. We've drowned Sinnoh and Hoenn. They've got to have gotten some serious back up if they want to win this war. Speaking of this war, where's Rayquaza? Shouldn't he be here stopping us?"

"Rayquaza escaped into the atmosphere, we couldn't chase after him."

"Figures, Aqua hasn't been able to do anything past mind control Kyogre. *sigh* Really, man...really, this team kinda sucks if you ask me."

"Whatever, let's get going."

"Sure."

And with that, the 2 men headed toward the nearby abandoned Ranger Station.

Mag's Last post

Quote :

Brandon used his hand movements to go straight ahead of him. Lanturn went and scouted forward.

The Finneon and Corsola glanced at Lanturn, but quickly went back to their activities.

Terra's last post

Quote :
A jet of cold water woke the party of six up. Tenko leapt up and looked around. Three Rocket members were standing at the partially-collapsed entrance of the Pokemon Center, barking orders to their three Mightyena. Tentacruel had captured one in her tentacles and was smacking him against the ceiling while she blasted at the other two with Bubblebeam.

"Argh!" Tenko growled, rubbing water out of his eyes. "Too much rubble in the way! Octillery and Ninetales, fall back! Ariados, onto the ceiling! Serviper and Arbok, engage the two Mightyena! Tentacruel, constrict him to death for me!" he ordered. Ninetales and Octillery hid behind the counter, while Tentacruel stopped her Water attacks and began Constricting the life out of the third Mightyena. Arbok slithered through the debri and spread her hood, paralyzing the other two Mightyena with a sinister Glare. One Mightyena Howled to steel himself for the fight. Ariados scuttled along the ceiling and sprayed a well-aimed String Shot at the three Rocket Grunts, while Serviper lurked among the rubble, waiting for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Since it is my turn...I will respond.

Spoiler:

They 3 got back in the sub and dove back underwater and quickly followed Brandon's lanturn as it sped toward the Aqua base.

3 Gyrados were guarding the sub docking area. Kyogre was swimming in a wide circle several meters above the sub but didn't spot the sub. They were near the bottom of the undersea canyon and the pressure could be felt between the trio's ears. It was a minor problem, but not a terribly big one.

Schools of fish swam near the side of the aqua base. The only place where coral existed past the desolate canyon.

Gary switched on the lights of the sub as they descended toward the domed base.
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:15 am

Full Throttle wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Tentacruel dropped her Mightyena after receiving a nasty Bite to her tentacles from her Mightyena, while Arbok got Double-Edged by one of hers. She retaliated with a Double-Edge of her own, which sent him flying towards the Rocket Grunts, knocking them out of the Pokemon Center. The Mightyena that freed itself from Tentacruel's cruel grasp joined its partner and the two stood their ground, growling. Ariados fired off a ruthlessly blinding Signal Beam at them, but they shielded their eyes with their paws and dodged. Octillery pulled herself up from behind the counter and fired off a Octazooka at the pair, but they managed to dodge them as well. Seviper immediately struck the second, emerging from the debri and catching him around the waist. She held him there in her wide jaws and slapped him three times with Poison Tail before finishing it off with Night Slash. Arbok dove for the last, but missed and received a Take Down to the back of her hood. Tenko cried out in shock, and Ninetales Tackled him and pinned him down. She opened her mouth and a ball of flame appeared between her fangs, growing bigger.

"Ninetales, Overheat!" commanded Tenko, yelling the obvious.

The inside of the Pokemon Center was suddenly baking, and the floor and debri around them glowed red-hot. When Ninetales kicked him aside, Mightyena's white fur was as black as the rest of its body.

"Return, children." ordered Tenko, as he held out the Heavy Balls. He fixed them onto the machine to heal Pokemon and dumped the two Mightyena outside the Pokemon Center. The battle had given him something to think about. Why were Team Rocket Grunts using Mightyena?

The machine's beeping tune stopped, and Tenko sent out his Pokemon again.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 am

"You can stop here, Myrrh." the young brunette adjusted her position on the Altaria, getting ready for the no-doubt shaky landing. The young man with a green bowl-cut behind her clung to Myrrh's plumage, gritting his teeth. "Steady...steady..." she wrapped her right arm around Myrrh's neck, holding her hair down with the other as the Altaria dived down through the clouds.

A mild whirlwind formed around Myrrh as she slowly floated down from a few metres in the air. Her cloud-like wings flapped once, twice, and she landed softly on the rough grass. Both teenagers disembarked, looking around. The girl placed her hands on her hips, looking annoyed.

"Aaron... Nobody told us that New Bark Town was hit this bad!" the girl exclaimed irritably, scanning her rather desolate surroundings. A few people were walking around, but they seemed disheartened. Aaron placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, Shiko. We should just look for Professor Elm. He should be somewhere around here." Aaron said. The Professor had contacted them earlier, via the communications screen in the basement of Candice's Gym. "He's most likely in his lab. Let's search there, first." Shiko nodded, and recalled Myrrh into her Quick Ball before they walked into the lab nearby.

"Professor Elm! Are you in here?" Shiko yelled as soon as she opened the door. An aide spotted the pair, instantly recognizing them.

"Oh! You must be Shiko and Aaron from Sinnoh. Come, the Professor is further in." the aide blabbered before leading the two Trainers to the back of the lab. "Professor, the representatives from Sinnoh have arrived!" he shouted.

Professor Elm was sitting in an office chair when they walked in. He spun around to face them, looking rather harried. "Greetings, Professor Elm. I'm Aaron of the Sinnoh Elite Four. She's Shiko, the Sinnoh Champion." Aaron greeted politely, bowing. Shiko adjusted her tie, clearing her throat.

"Well...Professor, you're going to have to update us on what's been going on in Johto. We're pretty hazy on the details." Shiko explained, placing a hand on her hip. Professor Elm nodded, understanding.

"Very well, then..."

(someone please control Professor Elm and brief me on Johto's conditions.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 am

Terrafawkes Tenko wrote:
Full Throttle wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Tentacruel dropped her Mightyena after receiving a nasty Bite to her tentacles from her Mightyena, while Arbok got Double-Edged by one of hers. She retaliated with a Double-Edge of her own, which sent him flying towards the Rocket Grunts, knocking them out of the Pokemon Center. The Mightyena that freed itself from Tentacruel's cruel grasp joined its partner and the two stood their ground, growling. Ariados fired off a ruthlessly blinding Signal Beam at them, but they shielded their eyes with their paws and dodged. Octillery pulled herself up from behind the counter and fired off a Octazooka at the pair, but they managed to dodge them as well. Seviper immediately struck the second, emerging from the debri and catching him around the waist. She held him there in her wide jaws and slapped him three times with Poison Tail before finishing it off with Night Slash. Arbok dove for the last, but missed and received a Take Down to the back of her hood. Tenko cried out in shock, and Ninetales Tackled him and pinned him down. She opened her mouth and a ball of flame appeared between her fangs, growing bigger.

"Ninetales, Overheat!" commanded Tenko, yelling the obvious.

The inside of the Pokemon Center was suddenly baking, and the floor and debri around them glowed red-hot. When Ninetales kicked him aside, Mightyena's white fur was as black as the rest of its body.

"Return, children." ordered Tenko, as he held out the Heavy Balls. He fixed them onto the machine to heal Pokemon and dumped the two Mightyena outside the Pokemon Center. The battle had given him something to think about. Why were Team Rocket Grunts using Mightyena?

The machine's beeping tune stopped, and Tenko sent out his Pokemon again.

Tenma was still picking berries, but the battle had been heard by the Aqua members.

"The hell?"

The two walked out of the Ranger station finding little more than a bath, food court and beds, most of which was rotten, destroyed or useless. The Styler charging area where the operator usually worked was covered in debris from the initial quake.

The two ran out of the station to find a couple of charred Mightyenas and a few other other fainted pokemon.

"It's gotta be the work of a Ranger."

"You wanna go investigate?"

"No, I don't want to instigate any trouble, we're only here for scouting."

"But you said we should engage cause trainers are a threat."

"I'm getting out of here, it's up to you if you want to engage. I don't have a lot of time to waste. I just wanted to get some information and...dear god are you really going after this kid? Fine I"ll back you up."

The 2 Aqua members appear behind the door of the center. Seeing some kid inside, but unsure of the danger.

They walk in.

"Kid what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:50 am

Full Throttle wrote:

Tenma was still picking berries, but the battle had been heard by the Aqua members.

"The hell?"

The two walked out of the Ranger station finding little more than a bath, food court and beds, most of which was rotten, destroyed or useless. The Styler charging area where the operator usually worked was covered in debris from the initial quake.

The two ran out of the station to find a couple of charred Mightyenas and a few other other fainted pokemon.

"It's gotta be the work of a Ranger."

"You wanna go investigate?"

"No, I don't want to instigate any trouble, we're only here for scouting."

"But you said we should engage cause trainers are a threat."

"I'm getting out of here, it's up to you if you want to engage. I don't have a lot of time to waste. I just wanted to get some information and...dear god are you really going after this kid? Fine I"ll back you up."

The 2 Aqua members appear behind the door of the center. Seeing some kid inside, but unsure of the danger.

They walk in.

"Kid what's your name?"

"Uh, wha?" asked Tenko, taken by surprise. "Oh yea! I am here to sell chilled chicken sandwiches with honey mustard!" he said, pulling out his icebox from his huge backpack. "2 for the price of one in this post-apocalypse region! You won't get a better deal anywhere!"
Behind him, he silently let Ariados out of her Heavy Ball, who understood what must be done and crept into the rubble.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:36 am

"I said, what's your name. We've got a list of registered trainers we need to beat down and look we're really not in the mood to fight, so if you can just tell us your name, we'll be on our way." Said one of the grunts.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Brandon noticed the 3 Gyarados around the docking base, and Lanturn continued toward the docking bay.

"So, that's our way in. Should we proceed in attacking the Gyarados?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Spoiler:

"The base's entrance would be below us, we'd have to drill a way in. There's no doors. I'm assuming, they're being teleported in via psychic types." Green said.

They reached the dome without much of a fight..or they thought.

2 of the Gyrados spotted the sub and started swimming toward it to ram it.

"Shit shit, we have to move." Red said.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Proffesor Elm continues
"The regions are now under turmoil,as it is sad for me to say that Hoenn and Sinnoh are now underwater..there were no survivors.."
his eyes grow sad as he is the bearer of bad news to the unknowning children

"As you have seen Johto is in ruins only a few have stayed behind.The east is in ruins aswell but the resistance has made their home there,in Kanto.You two should go investigate there and see what you can do to help"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:49 pm

"Lanturn, use Take Down!"

Lanturn attacked the closest Gyarados, and was able to push it back, but the other was getting closer.

"Lanturn, Ice Beam!"

He froze the other Gyarados in place, but who knows how long it would take for the Gyarados to break out.

"Let's get this done fast!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:38 pm

"I'm going out there green."

Red put a re-breather in his mouth and went outside and quickly close the sub's lid but water was seeping into the sub now...but the water that flowed in brought in a few finneon due the pressured cabin.

Red quickly capped the sub and took out his blastoise.

"Let's do this blastoise," he said through his re-breather, "skull bash"

A tremendous force hit the frozen gyrados and fainted it.

"Hydro cannon!!"

The other gyrados was throw out of the water and into the sky and landed somewhere else.

"Brandon we have to leave with no info, we can't do this. The gyrados will be back."

Red came back in quickly but there was a small pool of water in the sub already and 2 finneon were playing with each other under a floating table.

"Let's get out of here Green."

"Right."

And the 3 turned back.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 am

"That's not true, Professor! There are survivors! To name a few, me, Aaron, Cynthia, Maylene, most of the Gym Leaders and all of the Elite Four made it to Snowpoint City, which is on Mount Coronet, in time! Cynthia said that as soon as the warning signals blared, she withdrew all of her Flying Pokemon and commanded all qualified Trainers in the vicinity to rescue whoever they could! The other Gym Leaders and Elite Four had the same idea." Shiko exclaimed, taking a deep breath afterward. Her head then dropped, her gaze fixed on the floor. "But...Byron didn't make it." she whispered, her voice cracking. Canalave City was the city closest to the water. It was the first to be wiped out. Almost nobody from Canalave had survived. Aaron placed a hand on Shiko's shoulder again.

"Calm down," Aaron said for the second time that day. He turned to Professor Elm and nodded. "Understood. We shall head for Kanto as soon as possible." The bug-type master stood up and bowed before walking out of the lab with Shiko.

Shiko called Myrrh out again, watching her form from the red energy. The two Trainers climbed onto the Altaria and took flight. Not bothering to stay above the clouds, they sped off in the direction of Kanto.

-Hotaru-

"I really hope that everyone in Olivine City is okay..." Hotaru thought, sighing. He stared at the sea below him zooming by, his legs just touching the surface as the Dragonite he was on flew. He looked around, careful not to fall off. Wait...what was that flash of blue and white? An Altaria? Perhaps it was Shiko's. That sweet Altaria called Myrrh. He shook his head, focusing on the approaching shape of the heavily-damaged lighthouse in Olivine. He wondered darkly if anyone was even alive in the city...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Mocona wrote:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 pm

"Well, we tried." Brandon said.

Lanturn was following them, a little sad that he couldn't help them the way they wanted him to.

"It's okay, Lanturn, we'll get them someday." Brandon comforted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Magmetor7 wrote:
"Well, we tried." Brandon said.

Lanturn was following them, a little sad that he couldn't help them the way they wanted him to.

"It's okay, Lanturn, we'll get them someday." Brandon comforted.

"What are we gonna do Green? We can't do any scouting and find out information this way." Red said, obviously displeased at the matter.

"I don't know. There's too much at stake right now. Maybe we'll strap a Starmie or something and send it the coordinates and have it come here on it's own. We really are running out of options this time, Red. It could've been worse if Kyogre spotted us. We might've actually be dead right now."

A few hours later, they arrived back at the base, drenched and tired and they all headed for the showers and beds.

"Green, I'm going to hit the hay. Send the kid to scout out the base or to the Fiore Islands with Tenma or something. I'm beat. I'm gonna go get a beer from the food court and head to bed."

"All right, Red, get some rest. Brandon, come with me, we have some things to do. Go call your Lanturn back from the sub dock and meet me in the observation deck. I'll have your next mission."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:40 pm

"Let's go Lanturn." Brandon said, and Lanturn returned without any complaint, he was tired too, from the stress of the situation.

He got up on the observation deck, and began walking towards Green.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Magmetor7 wrote:
"Let's go Lanturn." Brandon said, and Lanturn returned without any complaint, he was tired too, from the stress of the situation.

He got up on the observation deck, and began walking towards Green.

"Ahh, just in time, Brandon. I have a pokemon you might want."

Green tossed a pokeball toward Brandon.

"It's my Umbreon, my daughter's going to need it, so please bring it with you."

"Now, onto business. Your mission is to go with Lance and bring my daughter back safely. She should be done with her ordeal by now, even if we weren't able to."

"I'd wish you luck, but, there's only so much I can give you before you embark. Make sure that Umbreon reaches her. She'll know what to do."

"Any questions?"

Red passed out from the bottle of alcohol in his hand. The bottle, mostly drained hit the floor like a thud.

The phone rang and Red woke up from his nap.

"Huh?"

He sleepily grabbed the phone, and put it to his ears.

"Hello?" He said sleepily into the microphone.

"You know our deal right? Take Green to our base and you will be able to see Blue again. You still want to see your wife right?" The mysterious voice said.

"Oh not this shit again. You know I won't disappoint. I'll be there in 2 days, I just need more info on the matter."

He hung up and went back to sleep.

Last edited by Full Throttle on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot moar story line)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:59 pm

"Yes, they're in Fiore, right? Also, where were they scouting in Fiore? And, do you want me to leave immediately, because I have Charizard with me." Brandon asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 pm

"I wouldn't know, but I recommend you go find Lance, his dragonite can get you there faster than a charizard can."

"They should be in an island near Fiore since that region's been locked off. Anything else?"

"Red, Red, wake up. Someone's sent you something."

A package was laid next to Red's bed, but he was tossing and turning in his sleep.

"Get 'em off me...get them...off.......me."

He fell back to a peaceful state of sleep once again. He awoke, quietly. The maid had apparently left the package by the bed and left, not wanting to wake up Red.

Red now laid in his bed, awake for the most part, but tired.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:40 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 am

Full Throttle wrote:
"I said, what's your name. We've got a list of registered trainers we need to beat down and look we're really not in the mood to fight, so if you can just tell us your name, we'll be on our way." Said one of the grunts.

"My name is Syed Abdullah Bin Ibrahim." he told them, with an innocent smile on his face. Ariados crept up behind them, ready to strike if they attacked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:53 am

Mocona wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Terrafawkes Tenko wrote:
Full Throttle wrote:

"My name is Syed Abdullah Bin Ibrahim." he told them, with an innocent smile on his face. Ariados crept up behind them, ready to strike if they attacked.

"Seriously, what kind of name is that?" Asked one of the grunts, "You look familiar, did you ever work with us before? Your face looks really familiar."
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:26 am

Full Throttle wrote:

"Seriously, what kind of name is that?" Asked one of the grunts, "You look familiar, did you ever work with us before? Your face looks really familiar."
[/quote]

"Oh yea, I worked for Rocket & Aqua as a food caterer before." he said. "Unfortunately, the sea-expanders weren't very fond of curry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World in Peril A pokemon RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next