Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World in Peril A pokemon RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Spoiler:

Tenko left took her eyes off of Brandon for a second and took off after Tenko.

"I'm sorry if you want to introduce yourself, you'll have to follow me. Tenko wait up."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Kyonko wrote:
"Tenko, looks like another guy's here to help out. What's your name, kid? And I'm guessing my father sent you?" Tenko said walking up to the kid.

Brandon started to follow them, and quickly caught up.

"Brandon's my name. And I believe Lance sent me, orders which are probably from your dad."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:19 am

Magmetor7 wrote:
Brandon started to follow them, and quickly caught up.

"Brandon's my name. And I believe Lance sent me, orders which are probably from your dad."

"Orders eh? Then guess you'll just have to follow them. This is Tenko," said Tenma pointing to the boy in the shirt with the heavy ball...and I don't know who that person with Tenko is but we should find out.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:29 am

Behind Professor Elm's Lab
A boy appears as if he was teleported. However, there isn't an Abra in sight.

Asmo: What the hell? Damn you, Lilith! Why'd you take me away from Aiden?

Lilith: If you haven't realized yet, she was in love with another guy.

Spoiler:

Asmo: So? I was still with her.

Lilith: Yeah. Rolling Eyes In kitten form.

Asmo: And your point is?

Lilith: She didn't even know it was you.

Asmo: And that's bad, because...?

Lilith: Communicating with you from far away is tiring enough as it is, I'm not going to argue with you! Your new third mission is to capture a Pokemon.

Asmo: confused A what?

Lilith: Every animal on that planet is called a Pokemon.

Asmo: Wouldn't it have been easier to tell me that my mission was to capture an animal?

Lilith: *sighs* Just focus on your mission, okay? We can fight about the differences between animals & Pokemon later.

Asmo: Yeah, yeah... *sees a Pidgey land nearby & starts walking toward it* This aught to be easy.

Lilith: Not quite. I've taken the liberty to disable all of your powers so that you wouldn't disrupt the foreign environment.

Asmo: Come again?

Lilith: You are a normal, 13-year-old boy without any URTV abilities & shall remain so for the duration of your visit.

Asmo: Shocked What!?!

Lilith breaks contact.

Asmo: Lilith, get back here! You can't do this to me!

There is no response.

Asmo: "Crap..." *looks back at the Pidgey* "It's just a little bird. How hard could it be?"

He runs toward it & attempts to tackle it, but it flies away.

Asmo: Damn...
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:28 am

Tenko shrugged. "Hi." he said casually.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:33 am

Spoiler:
"Hi,I'm Raku and I'm following because I have nothing else to do"she says walking with them her Butterfree now perched on her head
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:34 am

"Oooo, a Butterfree." Tenko said as he stared at the Butterfly Pokemon's wings. "I left my Beedrill at Lavender, she doesn't like travelling."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:35 am

"Oh well it seems this little gal likes to come along for the ride" promptly searching her pocket finding the bag with berries,picking one she raises her hand and feeds it to the pokemon.
"She also seems to be a glutton"giggling at her bag of berries now running on low quantity
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:34 am

Another Pidgey is found. He runs toward it & attempts to tackle it, but this one flies away as well.

Asmo: It seems I'm going to need a weapon of some sort.

He begins collecting rocks from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:42 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Spade wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"Raku, did you say? Well, assuming you're a trainer, we could use some help getting into Aqua base, which is the sole purpose we got here to begin with. You have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:14 am

After Asmo has an armful of rocks, he starts looking around until he spots a Spearow on the lowest branch of a tree.

Asmo: Aha!

He grabs a rock from his arm & chucks it at the Spearow's head. The poor bird collapses to the ground.

Asmo: "Bingo!"

Suddenly, 100 Spearow poke their heads out from the leaves of the tree.

Asmo: "Oh shit..."

The Spearow all fly into the sky & begins circling in the air. Asmo starts throwing rocks like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:27 am

"Well first off you never explained who your father is,or even who you are"she says staring at him with a blank face
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:33 am

After dropping about 20 Spearow, Asmo runs out of rocks. The Spearow attack.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:41 am

As the spearow grew closer to asmo, a figure cloaked in dark cloath apeared and threw a black ball in the air, wich made a big black dog-like creature apear.
???: ABSOL DOUBLE TEAM AND FOLLOW IN WITH PURSUIT!
Then another dog apeared and both of them attacked the fleeing spearow with abandon. the spearow soon fled in fear from the man and his beast, turning toward the young man, he grew a helping hand out his cloak to help him back up. He soon punched the young man back down.
???: IDIOT! DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING, IT'S DANGEROUS TO ATTACK SPEAROW WITHOUT PROPER PREPERATION! THEY ALWAYS ATTACK IN PACK AND ARE VERY DANGEROUS!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:06 pm

"Oh well ,I'm Tenma the large one is Tenko and Brandon is well Brandon.My father is Gary Oak did he send you or not?"
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Asmo: "Wow, really?" *stands up* "I would have never thought of that."

He starts walking toward one of the Spearow that fell to the ground during the previous battle.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:12 pm

???: That's basic knowledge... Where are you from? the moon? Id love to go to the moon one day. Well i have to go see that nutball proffesor elm. And im draging you along with me. he'll teach you what you need to know... Then i'll do what i came here to do...
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Asmo: "I'm sorry." *picks up the fallen Spearow by its beak & slings it over his shoulder* "I am in no mood to talk to elm trees at this time." *starts walking away* "Perhaps another day?"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:25 pm

"O_o what the hell are you doing... That's pokemon abuse. and i aint giving you any choices... SKULLY ASTONISH!"
As he said those line, a ghost apeared strait in asmo face while making a really scary face.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Asmo: "What the hell is that supposed to do? Bore me to death?" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Spoiler:

"Maybe... we could find some ice types? it could help with increasing our defense and offense with gyarados. maybe we could find some more electric types other than my Lanturn?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Spoiler:

"We could do that, but don't you think you might be rushing things? Maybe just a little? We just found this Raku kid and we're not even sure how we're going to infiltrate Aqua Base. I mean, an Empleon could rip a hole large enough for us to get in, but really we just need to find a way into this dome shaped base w/o being spotted."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm

"Sorry, I'm kinda mad about this whole thing." Brandon said.

He looks out into the sky and thinks of all the people that were hurt because of what Aqua did.

*crushes fists*

"We'll stop them one day. I know we will."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World in Peril A pokemon RP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next