Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:03 am

Alright, so I have been looking around. Seems like a good amount of serious Rps. Got some here... and there... and there.... and ooh loo- Back on topic.

Thinking about it, what about a Cafe'/Mansion/Hotel like places. Hotel isn't in the name because then it would just look strange. I want an RP where you can either Relax, join in on the little mini adventures anyone can setup, or just, you know, mess around. Ahh I suck at making suggestions so let me try it this way.

The Sweetheart Mansion is a mansion that has a cafe' and host rooms that guest may sleep in. The cafe' also has games, a hotsprings, and much more. Even though the cafe' sounds like it is all lovely dovey, believe me when I say it isn't. With random monster attacks and adventures, horrible things happening, rivals appearing; it truly isn't a "Sweet" place.

Now at times... I may do a little story that will change the outlook of the RP. Whether is is because of your story or mine. Either way change may or may not happen.

Basically.. just something to relax or not relax too. Fine by me. If it is an "Okay" I will post the info on where is everything.

Suggestions are welcomed. I know this Suggestion topic sucks Fox ears. And if you have ever been on Gaia and have seen this name before... then yes... that 15k, three year long rp is mine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:12 pm

O_o

why do I get the feeling I've seen you in the brawl thread on gaia before?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Oh, I have o-o I've posted maybe once or twice about something then mysteriously left. XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:31 pm

15k..3 year long..oh my XD and coincidentally I was lurking on gaia yesterday and saw something like that.When I saw "host" rooms I kind of had dirty thoughts lol -scratches head-anyways I think this roleplay would be nice,Is it like one of those cosplay cafes where the employees are encouraged to wear like maid outfits and such?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Hmm not exactly, but hey you are welcome too. XD It isn't to say that my character doesn't randomly walk around dressed up or anything.

(Or being a completely different gender but that is... just.. yeah)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:01 pm

So traps are allowed lol,I think I know someone who would like that.I read the name sweetheart cafe and assumed it must be one of those cosplay cafes but a cosplay cafe in a hotel would be interesting,especially if the hotel is a cosplay hotel lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Cosplay hotel! Lol. Well it can be.

and Shadow? A trap? XD Somewhat. Hey it isn't his fault! Thankfully, he stays a boy over 90% of the time... unless I get bored.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:13 pm

I wasn't referring to you but nice to know more about you XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Oh wait! I thought you meant my character umm *looks both ways* W> I myself am not a trap. Unless you don't look at my profile and notices it say boy and only see the picture. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Shadow Ryusaki wrote:
Oh, I have o-o I've posted maybe once or twice about something then mysteriously left. XD

no no you were a frequent poster... =C

you and everyone else were dicks to me. I fucking remember it...I know you from gaia...goddamnit.. >_>
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Wait wait... no way o-o I rarely post in anything but RP's. Do you remember my name? I know one thing, I am not a mean person on Gaia.... or any where for that matter. A frequent poster... definitely not me. If you ever find the post show me and I will definitely prove it.

Other than that I honestly have no clue... I am seriously not a jerk ^^;;
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:49 pm

fp is also not a trap, nor a reverse trap~
Just easily mistaken for the opposite gender XD
I blame my ambiguous personality...and the fact that I like to tease people.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Shadow Ryusaki wrote:
Wait wait... no way o-o I rarely post in anything but RP's. Do you remember my name? I know one thing, I am not a mean person on Gaia.... or any where for that matter. A frequent poster... definitely not me. If you ever find the post show me and I will definitely prove it.

Other than that I honestly have no clue... I am seriously not a jerk ^^;;

maybe I'm mistaken...though I definitely recall you posting in that thread along with all the "usual suspects". I dunno too many people were assholes to me in that thread and all my accounts got hacked on that site so it's not likely I could show you proof even if I wanted to
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Ahh I've been hacked before too... thankfully I got to it before anything bad so my account stayed. Though I can assure you I am seriously not an asshole ^^; I usually can agree on anything and have fun. Plus... it wasn't till really when I joined DS that I gained courage to talk to people other than friends.

Anyway, hopefully that wasn't me. If it was I deeply apologize.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:41 pm

bah forget it...

this thread's turned into a second welcome thread. XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:00 pm

So it would seem... and ah! Sorry I missed your post FP DX it scrolled down too far and caused me to miss it.

And I guess it is because of all the pictures of girls o-o glad I usually learn about a person first...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:52 pm

It seems the motto of this website is stray drastically from topic as much as possible lol
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:49 am

Spade wrote:
It seems the motto of this website is stray drastically from topic as much as possible lol
QFT.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:06 am

=w=b
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Well i'll be glad to join the cafe staff if you would take me... And if you cant figure out my gender...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion   Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweetheart cafe'/Mansion
Page 1 of 1