Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TALE CRAFT. Where tales are made~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

TALE CRAFT. Where tales are made~ Empty
PostSubject: TALE CRAFT. Where tales are made~   TALE CRAFT. Where tales are made~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 am

OK SO LETS START THIS!

So basically TALECRAFT is a story making game. Usually it is played with a group of people gathering around in a circle and telling stories. but since we obviously can't do that we'll have to play it in a different way.

oh here's their main site if you wanna see
http://talecraft.komikasi.com/

First thing is the rules

The rules are simple. I have scanned all the cards and uploaded them.

now i'll be using a dice program online to select which cards we're going to use.

the 3 kinds of cards involved are GENRE, CHARACTER ARCHETYPE and KEY CARDS.

I'll be randomly choosing 1 Genre card out of the 17 all in all. 2 Character Archetype cards out of the 29 and 6 Key cards out of the 57.

The story you will be making should use the Character Archetypes, and key Cards while following the Genre selected.

There are 3 kinds of KEY Cards available; 1 is the keyword cards which involves specific items or words that you need give importance or value in the story, like a music box, a mirror, dragons and etc. The 2nd kind of KEY cards are the plot lines, plot line cards are cards that give you a specific type of plot device which you need to put in your story, like betrayal, discovery, sacrifice and etc, then there are special key cards that will make me pick an additional Character Archetype or an additional Genre.

here is what the back of the cards look like
Spoiler:
That's Character archetype, Genre and Key cards

Just a reminder, keep the story short, this will improve your ability to improvise, develop characters in a short amount of time and all sorts of things.

and i guess i'll just grab a new set from time to time then

SO LET'S START SHALL WE?

FIRST SET OF CARDS I ENDED UP WITH

GENRE IS
Spoiler:

CHARACTER ARCHETYPES ARE
Spoiler:

KEY CARDS ARE
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

TALE CRAFT. Where tales are made~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: TALE CRAFT. Where tales are made~   TALE CRAFT. Where tales are made~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:25 am

is it a little too hard?

tell me if anyone is interested in trying to make a story for this.

If not i'll think of making one and then dealing a set of new cards XD
Back to top Go down

TALE CRAFT. Where tales are made~
Page 1 of 1