Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns  Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns    Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:56 am

Plot

Several hundred years after Ganondorf was last defeated, Hyrule seems to have prospered into a completely peaceful culture...

But a foul wind blows once more. The King of Darkness returns, bringing together his dark armies once more. The Triforce of Power once more falls into his hands as destiny once more repeats, however... Using Ancient Magicks, the Golden Goddesses: Din, Farore and Nayru are summoned to the lands of Hyrule for the first time since they created the lands. Before more could be done, the Goddesses combined their powers to summon forth the Hero of Time. Before the spell could be completed, their powers are sealed away, separate from their bodies and they are forced into frail, Hylian bodies before being sent to the farthest corners of the land, far from each other and their powers.

The interruption of their summoning causes the Hero to be summoned in a different way than ever before. The Hero is born into the body of a young woman. Before a fatal attack could be brought down on her, she is taken away to safety by a great light, not unlike one a sage might create.

Seeing the great threat rising against Hyrule, Princess Zelda prepares to fight and evacuates as much of Hyrule Castle Town and the Castle as possible.

Without the Goddesses to oversee Hyrule and the increasing threat from Ganondorf and his army, things can't seem to get any worse until the seal surrounding the Four Sword seems to weaken. Things only seem to be getting worse...

In these dire times, can Hyrule be saved? Or is it doomed to centuries of darkness?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
* No flaming
* No character killing without prior agreement.
* No doubles of characters (Four Sword Links are an exception)
* No god-moding
* No power-playing
* That's it... Enjoy!

Template can be found Here

Last edited by Aiden of the Stars on Sat May 15, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns    Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:16 pm

When this is finished you should move this over to the new character sheet section for the rp.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns    Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns  I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Plot updated, and would anyone be opposed to the now human goddesses being more susceptible to darkness, similar to puppet Zelda? (Fyi: I haven't finished TP, but gotta love the Zelda Wiki)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns    Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns  I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:27 pm

moved =w=b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns    Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Darkness Returns
Page 1 of 1