Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~

Go down 
+2
Tumbleweed
Shadow Ryusaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:49 am

The man sees the fox, stumbles around a bit...and then trips and falls, colliding headfirst with it.
"Oww...sorry, little fella..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 am

The fox winces then growls a bit. "Calm down Little one..." Alicia says, as she waves at the fox. The Small fox nods then quickly runs back over to Alicia, jumping onto her shoulder. Alicia giggles softly then looks at the man. "Hello. Still drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 am

The twins stared at the spectacle, with one Ame looking surprised.

"You know, I should be used to this kind of thing by now, but I'm not." Ame remarked, positively puzzled as to how Alicia summoned the fox. Yuki, meanwhile, was not in the least confused.

"Bah, I had the feeling that the girl wasn't your average one, anyway." Yuki said, her gaze locked on the fox. Ame shrugged and sipped at his grape juice.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 pm

"Drunk? Eh? ...Um, nah, I'm serfectly pober. Yeah," the man said, getting back to his feet before promptly collapsing again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Alicia looks over at the twins, smiles softly at them before, waves then looks back towards the man. "Hmm... not drunk huh?" Alicia holds up two fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Black mist swirls around her hand, blocking the view.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:32 pm

The drunken man looks at her hand, covered by the mist. Then he sticks his hand into the mist and grabs it.
"Two fingers...See? Serfectly pober."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:46 am

"Think I should get that remedy from the back?" Yuki asked, an eyebrow raised at the most certainly not serfectly pober man. On one hand, it worried her that he would perhaps throw up on the expensive wooden floor. On the other hand, it was amusing to watch his drunken antics.

"Why're you asking me?" Ame shot back, chuckling while the man looked as if he were about to collapse again. The twins nodded and continued watching. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if they started passing popcorn between themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm

"She's mine aswell as everything else here,everything that enters my lair atleast...." He gestures around him. "Is mine, with the exception of Shadow, and his lovely daughter,Such a pity.." He shakes his head slightly giving Weed a side glance."What are you going to do to me cook, make me a stirfry? Oh noes, the hideous vegetables, all covered in soysauce, oh the delicious torture of quality food merchandise." he says with a sly grin
"In either case what part of you sticking your hand into my chest is not sexual harrassment? Hmm?"his grin then turning into a stare
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Claira gets abit impatient mumbling under her breath"I could really care less if that chest was being sexually harassed"clearing her throat looking to the side for a moment"Anyways may I have the tea now?there is a customer upstairs who would like to have it"looking over Shadows shoulder to peer at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 pm

"Provided you come and get it?" He grins and beckons. "Most likely." He steps off the beartrap, no longer paying any attention to the cook. His mind obviously preoccupied with this lovely young lady, and what he imagines would be very enjoyable to 'inspect'.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:22 am

*The strange man proceeds to trip over his own feet and slams his head against the counter, resulting in a loud "THUD!" that can be heard as far away as the basement*
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Yuki and Ame stayed silent, then looking at each other. "Think we should go help the poor guy out?" Ame asked, wondering if the man had suffered a concussion. Yuki nodded, knowing that she would probably be fired if she ignored a customer in need. The twins walked over to the man.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 am

Shadow sighs some then rubs the back of his head some. "More like daughters... anyway thanks for the tea. How are the creatures and monsters down here anyway?" Shadow asks, his fox ears twitching a few times. "I'd come down here more but I am afraid I might get attacked and kill something. That... and my lab seems more monster friendly... at times." Shadow snickers a bit.

------------------------------------------------------

Alicia continues to watch the drunken man, watching as he makes even more of a fool of himself than last time. She then starts to shake her fingers, not liking being touched by other people unless she knew them. "You know..." She starts, watching the man. "We could just... feed him to my book." She smiles some, kidding, yet not kidding at the same time. She hated to be touched by people she doesn't know that much.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm

The man mumbles, "No, I don't wanna be eaten..." without coming to. Somehow, it seems he was able to respond while unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:02 am

Yuki and Ame both looked towards her, their eyes wide. "Um...I think that we'll just lay him down somewhere..." the boy chuckled nervously. Feed the man to Alicia's...book? Maybe next time. The twins managed to heave the man up, carefully dragging him over to a chair with Yuki propping him up in it while Ame examined his head.

"Ooh, he's heading for a shiner. Get some ice from the bar, Ame." Yuki ordered, pointing to the area in question. Ame nodded, fetching an ice bag and pressing it against the man's forehead. "Huh, drunks."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 am

"I was kidding!" Alicia laughs softly then lays her head down onto table, sighing softly. "I am so tired... I wish I had something to wake me up..." She groans a bit before saying in a pouty voice. "But Shadow hasn't returned yet. Going to sleep now would be bad." She sighs a bit then looks around. "Plus I should really get to work.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:55 am

"Want some coffee?" Yuki asked, leaving Ame to take care of the man. She wondered if the coffee beans in the back were still good. They jar was was too dusty, so it wasn't too promising, though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:00 am

"Yeah coffee will do." Alicia sighs then blinks a few times before looking up at Yuki. "You know...." She blinks a few times. "I do work here... you don't have to get me coffee..." Alicia nods her head a few times before twirling a finger around in the air, air circling around her finger. "I wouldn't mind getting up... I just want to sleep in Dad's bed not mine."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:41 am

"I like to care for my coworkers," Yuki replied simply. She turned and walked into the back room, looking around for the jar of coffee beans. Spying a jar with BLUE on the label, she dusted it off and proceeded to brew some coffee. "Maybe that drunk needs some too," she thought as the coffee bubbled.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:17 am

Mumbling imcomprehensible thing, Weed got back to his kitchen. "Illshowhimthatarrogantbastardthatallmonsterdontlivedownthereonedayillshowhim. Oh we have costumer." Said weed as he took back his post. "He looks like he need a pick me up. I'll make him the toughest De-drunkuniser I know. The DEAD-CHIKEN BREW. Wich is an ironic name since it aint a chiken nor it is a brew." Weed then proceeded to get some nasty looking pepper, Something -Censored-, A piece of the mold under the frige, A brush, Lighter fluid and a something out of a doser that make exploding sound when a drop is put into anything. He then Mixed those ingrediant in the skull of a oni (donated by the oni clan) And forced feeded it to the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 am

"I see.... well thank you." She yawns softly, slowly lying her head down onto the table once more. "The cook came back up yet daddy didn't. I wonder what is taking him...." Alicia sighs a bit before nuzzling the table a bit. "Whatever.... ahh I better make sure there is sugar on this table." Alicia sits up then checks to see if their are sugar packages on the table.

Alicia then looks into the kitchen from where she is sitting. "Please don't kill the customers... that is my job." She snickers a bit, kidding once more though it never sounded like she was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Ame looked to the side, only to spy the chef, Weed. "When'd he get up here...and why is he forcing that guy to drink through a skull?" he thought, sipping grape juice. A white cup of coffee on a saucer slid over to him, and he looked up. Oh, it was Yuki.

"Blue Mountain. Hope it's still edible," Yuki sighed. She placed another cup of coffee on Alicia's table, watching the steam float up in thin tendrils. Well, it smelled good enough.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 am

The man was force-fed the drink. For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then his face turned pale and he bolted outside.

After a few minutes (and some disturbing noises), he returned, still looking pale but also far more alert. "Thanks...I needed that..." he said, shuddering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 am

The twins both looked up from their coffee, both then wondering what in the world was in that de-drunkeniser. "You feeling alright, man?" Ame asked in a more than worried tone.

"Got some coffee here, if that potion messed you up..." Yuki added, holding out the jug of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 am

"Thank you very much." Alicia smiles softly before blowing the coffee gently. She takes out a cup then pours sugar into the empty cup. The amount of sugar in the cup was the same as the coffee. Alicia smiles then pours it ALL into her coffee. Once she stirs it a bit she drinks it, shuddering a bit from how much sugar was in it. "Hehe... that hit the spot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next