Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disaster Game!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 pm

If you have not heard of this it is basically an rp about people in a city trying to survive as many natural and man-made disasters strike. the rp is seperated into days and days usually last until whenever people want to move on or when the day has gone for a really long time.

There are a lot of disasters and characters can move around the world freely for example one game I played some characters tryed to escape on a boat and got stranded on an island because lightning hit the boat. I will list some disasters but there can be more unpredictable ones.

When a new day has come I (or another mod) will post the day and what disaster(s) are currently happening, how powerful it is (only for hurricane, earthquake and any other disaster that is measured by scale) and what it may cause later on or has caused already. For example:

Day: 01
Earthquake
Power: 6.7 (Richter Scale)
Effect: Aftershocks throughout the next 2 days.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Sounds like a good premise~ I would assume it's a "realistic" setting?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Sounds pretty nifty though if we run out of disasters does this mean we can mix some together..like a volcanoe erupting and an earthquake?
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Spade wrote:
Sounds pretty nifty though if we run out of disasters does this mean we can mix some together..like a volcanoe erupting and an earthquake?
yea thats basically the whole idea.

fluctuatingpersona wrote:
Sounds like a good premise~ I would assume it's a "realistic" setting?

The setting is but the disasters don't necessarily have to be realistic. Alien attacks are considered a disaster in some games. If we do this we will most likely go with the non realistic disasters in a realistic setting like most people do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Sounds like fun alien invasion time yeah!
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Sounds good to me. :3
Back to top Go down
zjhentohlauedy
Panda
zjhentohlauedy

Stats
TE Name:

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:30 am

do we start here?
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:01 pm

No I'm going to get nat to create the sheet thread
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disaster Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster Game!   Disaster Game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disaster Game!
Page 1 of 1