Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place's Transient Estate

Go down 
+2
Sevhian
Optoer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Drehen blushed slightly upon being picked up.

"My name is Drehen...I think. Um...are you a nice person? ...This kinda tickles..."
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 am

She giggled. She found this person quite cute.

"Yes, I'm a nice person! You can call me Ysera."

Smiling warmly, she put Drehen back down, crouching to be at her level.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:18 am

"Y-Ysera~" Drehen repeated, struggling slightly to pronounce it. "Well, maybe we'll find our way out together someday," she continued. "At any rate, it's dangerous around here...please don't die before then," she added, somewhat ominously.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:15 am

"Oh don't worry. I managed to life for a few hundred years, a silly mansion won't kill me now~" Ysera reassured her, petting her head.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 am

"Everyone here is so old...I guess I really am a child, huh?" Drehen chuckles mirthlessly. "Ah well. Will you be my oneesama~?"
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:34 am

"Sure! Why not?" she giggled and sat on the floor, signaling her to come sit on her lap "Come on~"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:46 am

"Yay~" Drehen says cheerfully. She sits in Ysera's lap, rocking back and forth gently. Absentmindedly, Drehen starts playing with her own hair.
Eh? I wonder what happened to that ribbon from earlier...Could it be...
nonononotthatitisn'tthatribbonribbondon'tthinkabouttheribbon...no, it must be nothing, after all.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 am

"Are you alright?" asked Ysera, feeling something weird out of Drehen. She petted her head slowly.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 am

"Um...I'm fine...It's stable..."
quitthinkingaboutitit'snotsafeit'snotsaneblockitoutblockitout
Suddenly, a tiny pulse of psychic energy emanates from Drehen. The air seems to calm slightly.
"Ah. Much better," she says, a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:03 am

"Hm...I'm hungry."

Mocona whirled around, her eyes wide with surprise. Upon seeing who had interrupted her lunch, she heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh, it's just you, Lord Sevhian." the demon smiled, placing a bowl of rice beside her. "Kourin and I couldn't possibly finish off this much curry, so help yourself."

"Well, that was slightly rude. Sneaking up on a lady like that." Kourin thought, his spoon slicing a potato into half. He turned, and was mildly surprised to see a cat that wasn't Spade walk into the kitchen. At this, he wondered if the fish heads in the fridge were still edible.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:30 pm

*Ho pepole Nya~* The big persian cat then jumped on the counter and started to speak to mocona. * Hey there! nya~ Who are you? Do you live here? you like Vegetable Tempure? Is that your boyfriend? Whats your job here? Do you need food to live? Wanna come inside my pocket dimension to Buy Fish?
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Sevhian promptly begins to eat what was offered him when Mocona isn't looking.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Walking into the kitchen she sits next to Sevhian in human form
"The cat is a new addition to our staff,what job do you think he should have besides being a talking cat?"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 pm

*Hey I aint just a cat.* With saying that he quickly changed form to like Evelyn, then sevhian and finally copied mocona before going back to a ball of light and a persian cat. *Im everything i wanna be. Just that im not real...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:13 pm

"I guess we could use you as a distraction of the sorts"
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 pm

"He's good at that for someone who doesn't exist, he distracted Mocona so I could eat this curry." Sevhian finishes the Curry that was given to him, and turns his attentions to Spade, laying his head in her lap, as he gets slightly sleepy, and contented after eating.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 am

Pets his head softly,staring at the nonexistant cat
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 am

"...mmm...no...Ack!"
With a start, Drehen wakes up.
"Ugh...must've fallen asleep..."
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

"Wah!"

Ysera was woken up by surprise from Drehen waking up.

"Oh right.. I'm still lost here... I was hoping it was just a dream.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:41 am

Turning to Ysera, Drehen said, "Sorry. I keep hoping that myself...but no such luck." She lies back against Ysera, sighing softly.
"At least I have an oneechan now," she mumbles softly.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 am

She wrapped her arms around the little one, holding her tightly, letting out a small sigh. But then she smiled.

"Yeah. You're right. At least we have each others."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 am

Mocona and Kourin both stared at the cat, then stared at Sevhian. Is was rather obvious that 'what a perv' were their exact thoughts.

"To answer your questions...I'm Mocona, I live here for now, I'm not a fan of vegetable tempura, no, Kourin is not my boyfriend, I'm the chef here, I need food to live and I can pull fish out of my pocket already. I don't need to buy marine fauna." Mocona managed to say all in one breath. She noticed that Kourin frowned very slightly at her reply to the fourth question, and smirked.

The demons resumed the task of finishing off their food.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 am

*well alrighty then.* Turning to face spade the persian cat said: *Hey i said i was not real not that im non-existent... It's just that i pass trough stuff. Wich means i can't get any physical contact. I can also open a portal to market place where you can basicly buy anything and everything even abstract concept such as fear or a soul. for the right price of course. I can also makes stuff apear from thin air altought i dont like to do so as it's rather draining on my remaining energy...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm

"So what you are saying is you would take away my job of getting supplies?so be it you are now the grocery cat.Just make sure that if you do lead anyone inside the estate that they are not a threat"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:35 pm

What do you mean grocery cat... It's a portal to MY pocket dimension but that does not mean that the shopkepper there give me free stuff... But ho well if you really want to i'll get what you need. Just make me a list...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Place's Transient Estate
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next