Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transient Estate

Go down 
+6
Optoer
Tumbleweed
Mocona
Neko&Inu
Sevhian
fluctuatingpersona
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Preceding storyline goes here: http://place.niceboards.org/transient-estate-f10/the-place-s-transient-estate-t43.htm

Oneechan...have I ever had an oneechan before? It's such a familiar feeling...
Awakening gently, Drehen carefully slipped off Ysera's lap. I've gotta stop sleeping so much... she thought to herself.

Looking around the room, it seemed that some new people had shown up. A demon...some cat-like thing...and...
That person...whoisthatwhoisthatribbonsthereareribbonsinherhairthispersonisfakethispersonshouldnotexist
Shaking her head, Drehen took a closer look. The woman...looked very familiar somehow. Two ribbons, dark hair, blazer, tie. As Drehen continued to look on, the woman giggled, then ran down the hallway.
I've gotta find out who that is!
Drehen chased the woman down the hallway.

Last edited by fluctuatingpersona on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Sevhian hugs Spade's waist, before sitting up, and looking around. "Hey, where's my book?"
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Drehen followed the woman into a side room. Dead end. I've caught up with you.

Both people stop inside the room. The strange woman slowly turns around, smiling gently.

"Who are you?" Drehen asks the woman. The woman, in turn, remains silent. "Answer me!" Drehen shouts.

The woman's smile somehow grows even gentler than before.

"I'm you, silly."

So saying, the woman disappears without a trace, leaving a stunned Drehen alone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Ysera woke up again, and looked around a bit. Drehen was nowhere to be found. She shrugged. She'll come back on our own. she thought. She walked towards the other people in the room. Demons, cats, other people... That was a lively bunch.

"Hi!" she simply said to everyone.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Shaking her head, Drehen started to leave the room. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she notices a scrap of paper.

Dear self,
You need to find a small object that looks like a glass marble. When you find it, hold it to your forehead, then repeat the words, "Ich sollte nicht vergessen," three times. You'll see why if you do.
Oh, and if you need me...use the phrase "Komm, Regenschirm."
Yours, and you,
H. D.

...Marble...where could something like that be? Drehen wondered, returning to the main room.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:03 am

"I think that it's still on the table outside, sir." Kourin replied, dumping his bowl in the sink. Mocona followed suit, and both sat at the table again.

"What do you want for dinner? Just tell me what you want, and I'll get Weed to buy it." Mocona asked, pulling out a notepad from her pocket, along with a pen.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:19 pm

"Who me?" asked Ysera.

She pondered a few seconds, and then finally seemed to have thought of something "Anything involving steak!" she asked with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Stumbling back into the main room, Drehen repeated the message on the paper over in her head again. Looking at the paper again, she noticed that she had unintentionally covered a line with her finger. Moving her finger aside, she read the last part of the paper again.

And whatever you do, don't use ANY of the abilities you learn in front of others before you know exactly what it does, okay? And I mean exactly.

An ominous warning...? Wonder why not, though...

Putting the thought aside, Drehen approached Ysera. "Oneechan...um...can you help me look for a marble? I lost it somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Weed suddenly puffed in laughter. *hahaha. Lost her marble...Priceless.*
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 pm

"Uguu...Meanie!" Drehen whined, sticking out her tongue at Weed and running off by herself.
I can find it by myself...right? It's just a marble...in a giant mansion... she thought to herself. Even so, though, she didn't really believe it. The Transient Estate was huge, and there was no guarantee that the marble was even here. For that matter...

"Wait...the note! If I call that woman, maybe she can help me!" Drehen said aloud. Abandoning all caution, she shouted, "Komm, Regenschirm!"

As the words left her mouth, a large pole sprouted up from the ground in front of her. No...more like a giant umbrella. It opened above her head, then descended into the ground...dragging Drehen with it.

The area is silent for a few moments. Then, the umbrella popped back up again. As it opened, Drehen could once again see the room around her...

Wait...did the room get smaller? And why is it so cold? Drehen asked herself, instinctively clutching her arms around her chest. Strange...a bit squishier than usual...

Then, as if struck by lightning, she realized it.

It didn't summon her...It turned me into her! And stark naked, to boot!

Silently cursing herself for not heeding the warning, Drehen ran to the laundry room, covering herself as she ran.

Last edited by fluctuatingpersona on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:50 pm

"I do not think he will need dinner for tonight,he seems rather tired" she goes over at the fridge and grabs some pineapple peices in a plate just in case he wants to have a snack.
She then grabs onto his hand and leads him out the door,walking up the stairs and down the hallway leading to their room hearing footsteps other than theirs.
Turning around she thinks she sees a naked woman run by for a split second,ignoring it she continues to the masters bedroom.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 am

Locking herself into the laundry room, Drehen searched frantically for a new outfit. Something larger...man, it's hard to run around without a bra for these...

"Looking for something to wear?"

Clutching...herself protectively, Drehen spun around, coming face to face with the woman from before...holding out a second outfit that matched her own towards Drehen.

"Thanks...now leave so I can change..." Drehen said, taking the outfit.

"Silly. Didn't I tell you that we're the same? Nothing awkward about changing in front of yourself," the woman said with a chuckle.

"I don't care. Leave."

"But you needed my help, didn't you? That's why you used that power...and I told you not to use it in front of others," the woman continued with a sly grin.

"So, what exactly was that power, anyway?" Drehen asked, irritatedly.

"Who knows? Figure it our yourself, me," the woman asked, laughing softly before vanishing once more.

"...That woman cannot be me," Drehen grumbled, dressing quickly. Having done so, she unlocked the door and placed her hand on the handle...only to find that the door was stuck.

This day cannot get any better, can it? she thought snarkily.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:25 am

Ysera put a finger to her mouth Marble, huh? I guess I could always look for it.

She quietly left the table and started wandering around. She then stopped. I could use my dragon magic... Right? She raised a finger, a faint light coming from it, and she started tracing a symbol in front of her with it. Chanting a bit, she pushed lightly on the symbol with her finger, making a widespread search field with the keyword "marble" in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 am

Drehen started pounding on the door. "HEY! IS ANYONE THERE? HELP!" she shouted.

What's with this thing...? The door shouldn't be so strong...

Suddenly, with a creak, the door opened...revealing a section of the mansion Drehen wasn't familiar with.

What...what the...warpedwarpeddimensionalwarptheoryeverythingconnectseverythingisadjacent
Shaking her head, she stumbled out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:51 am

Depressed by the large variety of signals everywhere in the mansion, Ysera sighed heavily. Oh well... Might as well go get every single one of them! One of them is bound to be the one Drehen lost!

With that in mind, Ysera started wandering around the mansion. She visited lots of rooms, picking up many useless marbles in tight, hard to reach places. She actually had to use her hair a few times to pull some out. After a while, she sat on a chair in one of the long halls, taking a breather. She sighed slightly, but with a smile What I wouldn't do for a cute little sister... After a short while, she stood back up and entered what seemed to be a bed room.

Freaking out from stumbling into another person's bedroom without permission, she quickly rushed for the marble. Until she felt a cold stare in her back. She froze on place, and looked behind. No one.

"Seems like you're having fun with your little excursion..."

The voice was coming from the front. She turned back fowards, but there was no one again.

"We'll meet each others again..."

"...and then we'll have fun..."

"...I promise."

Every part of the sentence was coming from a different direction. Until there were laughs, coming from everywhere at once yet from the same voice, gradually become louder and louder. Ysera quickly grabbed the marble and ran out of the room and slammed the door behind her, putting her back against it and sitting on the floor.

What... What was that? This voice... It chilled me to the soul. It wasn't human.... It can't be human....

Last edited by Neko&Inu on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:03 am

It had only been a few minutes, but it felt as though she had been walking for a lifetime.

Surely, if I keep going this way, I'll find a way back...right?

...Who am I kidding? This mansion is impossible to navigate...

So thinking, Drehen collapsed to the ground. And there it was: another note.

Dear me,
You really should relax, ya know? You'll never find your way back if you panic like that. So, anyway, try to focus on something important...like your new friend.
Tragedy, comedy...the story of your life. Let it play out as it will...and embrace that.

Oh, I went off on a tangent, huh? Anyway, don't panic, and focus on finding your friend. We'll meet again before long.

As sincere as sincere can be,
Yourself

...I really, really hope it isn't me. Drehen thinks once more, as she begins to focus on Ysera.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 am

"Steak, eh?" Kourin echoed. Mocona nodded, quickly checking the fridge. Nothing related to a cow was inside except a bottle of curdled-looking milk.

"Hey, Weed. Think you could get a steak for us? Ribeye would be nice." Mocona requested, turning around to face Tumbleweed.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 am

Spoiler:

Sevhian, once he woke up alittle more, was making the task of leading him just about anywhere rather difficult, by being affectionate indeed, hugging Spade's torso, he smelled the pineapple, and looking up at it, he took one arm off from around her, and slowly slid it up her side, along her arm, and snatched a piece off the plate. Popping it in his mouth he ate it, happily, before looking innocent, and hugging so tight it made it difficult to walk.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:33 pm

It felt like days. Stumbling through the mansion, Drehen finally found who she was looking for: Ysera.

"Oneechan~!" she shouted, running up and hugging her, forgetting the fact that she was no longer the young girl Ysera knew her as.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:59 pm

"D-Drehen?" she looked at the girl, surprised. This isn't Drehen... Or... No, her energy is the same. She smiled, putting her strong arms around the girl. "You've changed, haven't you? What happened to you, little sister?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:01 am

Keeps walking towards the door even though Sevhian is making it much harder on her.Her attempts at turning the knob showing to be of no use..
"hmmm" turning around to make her way to her room instead ,the door makes a weird sound.She goes back and turns the knob finally walking inside and placing her master down on the bed as the door randomly slams shut
"..What's happening today.."staring at the door.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Releasing her hold on Ysera, Drehen's look becomes more serious.

"There's some woman running around claiming to be me...She taught me some sort of ability, and when I used it, I looked like this..." she explains. "Um, have you had any luck finding the marble?"
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Optoer looked back over his shoulder and realized everyone was gone. "Oh, I must've been so caught up in my cleaning." Optoer looked at the room and saw it was sparkling. "Huh... I guess I should've paid more attention. He started to walk into the kitchen to tell the cook to make dinner.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Ysera put a hand in her pocket, taking out a whole bunch of marbles. "I got these... I dunno which one is the one you're looking for though. There's still a bunch I was trying to go get, too..." she said with a silly laugh.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:15 pm

"Well, let's try them one by one, then..." Holding each marble to her forehead, Drehen begins the long process of testing them all...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere in the mansion, a mysterious woman was happily skipping along...

Honestly, it's hard to believe I was ever that slow...Ah well~ The kid will come around soon enough...hmm?

Suddenly, she stopped. A large, dinosaur-like monster was blocking the hallway.

"Oh? So someone followed me...how cute," she said, smirking with a vicious look. "Well, then, let's play!" she shouted, charging the monster at full force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transient Estate
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next