Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transient Estate

Go down 
+6
Optoer
Tumbleweed
Mocona
Neko&Inu
Sevhian
fluctuatingpersona
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

Transient Estate - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:19 pm

bursting out of eve pocket in shower of card, Tumbleweed made it's apearance:
*I MISSED MY ENTRY!*
He said loudly as the cards fell to the ground.
*Huh? who the dragon lady and handicap man? Where going to play chess? I heard that sevian person said so. And i also want know whats going between you four. I have not been here for very long but it seem that you guys cant get along and i wondered if i could give you a hand.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:00 pm

"One moment"running through the door,it locking behind her she travels throughout the house catching the inhabitants with chains.Throwing them against the wall through a portal as they each were caught....having gotten most of them she herself goes back to the attic falling down a portal she is now upside down hanging by a few chains above everyone.

"Now that you are all here I'll have your full attention"she says doing a flip landing next to Sevhian crouched down"We are going to play a little game in which the prizes are rather lively"getting up snapping her fingers the chains wrapping themselves around Drehen and Mocona.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:11 pm

OH nice. so all of these guy are the prize huh... Am i a prize too? cuz you know... you cant wrap me up in those chain. or am i just a spectator as i've lost the feel of playing board game other than gateway.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:58 pm

She had been caught. It had came out of the blue...but after a moment, she stopped struggling. Her body hung limply from the chains...To any observer, Drehen seemed to have passed out.
"Geh. Looks like I'd better clear out," the mysterious figure said, suddenly disappearing into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:37 pm

"The game is relatively simple, two teams, you may move in the four cardinal directions to advance, two moves per person per turn, you may only attack in diagonals, you cannot defend if attacked, like chess, the white squares lead to endurance and temperature trials, the red squares lead to physical and pain trials." Sevhian looks around, and notices Evelyn is back, he hugs her and rests her head on her shoulder. "Mow"
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:17 am

Evelyn pets Sevhian like she would a kitten meowing back at him embarrased,looking down as she clears her throat"So,how should we go about deciding whose turn it is first?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eve simply grins"Who said they need to take turns why not all at once"looking down at the squares everyone is conveniently either on a square or on the borderline.In which case portals open dropping Inu Ysera Kourin and a few other unnamed inhabitants to different worlds of challenge.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 am

Mocona squirmed, wondering why the heck she was wrapped in chains anyway. "LET ME GO YOU..." the rest of her words were drowned out by static that came from absolutely nowhere - very convenient. She sighed, wondering how to break out. Her wings and tail were pressed painfully to her body, not even being able to twitch.

Kourin looked around, rubbing his lower back tenderly. "What the hell was that all about..." he groaned. The first thing he noticed was that Mocona wasn't nearby. "Mocona?" he called out in a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:17 pm

"I think we should role a die. Each person gets a side and whoever is rolled first goes. Then we will roll for everyone else." said a mysterious voice from the wall. Optoer crashed the wall open and stepped in. "I can't believe I've finally found you all. You wouldn't believe the time I had. I even met a strange cat whom I gave a home. And does anyone else feel a draft." He said looking back through the hole he just bashed open. "I overheard you all talking about a game. As master and the maid know, I like games."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:35 pm

"Hi there, Mr. Optoer!" Mocona yelled from her little chain cocoon attached to the ceiling. "I'd wave, but since I'm chained up, I can't!" she added cheerily. Then hearing Optoer's suggestion, she grinned like a Chesire Cat. "I think that Mr. Optoer should roll, since Mr. Sevhian and Miss Evelyn and Miss Eve are all biased against us!" Mocona laughed. Well, that was terribly blunt of her.
Back to top Go down
Diz
Most Violated Maid
Diz

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 am

Diz opens her eyes slowly. "Where am I..." He sleep had been long and restless, and her body ached from not moving in a very long time. She pushed off the lid and sat up. The room was rather cold and the walls were brick. "Is this the basement?" She tested out her muscles and gently lifted herself out of the coffin looking box. She stepped onto the ground her body weak and shaking. She examened the surroundings again. "stairs..." She began to walk while clinging onto the wall to hold her up. When she reached the stairs she began a slow climb, carefully taking each step. She reached the top and attempted to open the door. "locked..." She knocked on the door gently at first, then she began to beat on it. Soon, her strength exhausted, she collapsed infront of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 am

The portals begin to close as Eve realizes that two of the three have dissapeared.
Obviously some higher power was at work here,and with this she was perturbed greatly.

Looking to the side in discontent she sighs crossing her arms,an idea appears before her as she grabs one of the prizes swiftly chucking them down one of the not used portals.
Spoiler:

"Since the dog won't be here to claim his prize or even participate..I will keep it in my storage"
snapping her fingers the chains on the prize(somehow related with Inu)pull him down through the ground.

"Meanwhile the players have changed now there are only two,someone should fetch some more or else this game will not be as entertaining"
looking down at the new member
"Oh and also it seems this one doesn't have a prize,I guess her prize will be her life or maybe.."
Spoiler:

Inu's prize falls down from the basement ceiling landing directly into the coffin,the coffin thus slams shut.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Diz
Most Violated Maid
Diz

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm

She looks back to see the strange person and forces herself to stand. "What the?" She musters the strenght to walk back to the coffin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 pm

A thud sound comes from inside the coffin with a weird colored air coming out of the airholes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transient Estate
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11