Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.::The Escape::. RP

Go down 
+2
fluctuatingpersona
Aiden of the Stars
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

.::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   .::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Lazy Guard: :d'oh: *falls*
Back to top Go down
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   .::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Alara grabs Kushiro in the mayhem knocking him out,as the rest of the escaped subjects leave she drags him out into the hallway towards the doctor."I managed to get one he wasn't much of a fight though probably since he wasn't paying attention,so what do I do with this one anyways Doc"
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   .::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Youmu: "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   .::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm

"We're... Finding our freedom." Tanya said simply as she pulled a few wires to open up the gate, leading into the forest. If all went well, they'd get in far enough for a good nights rest, before TSR sent out people to re-capture them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We'll place him back in his cell for now, until we can secure the building." John said as he looked at the unconscious boy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   .::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:37 pm

"Will do,I'll just be taking a few lazy guards with me"she says ushering them outside the cell(one of which is the one who tripped).
Dragging him inside she removes all furniture and locks the door"Guard this cell until we capture the others,I'm sure John will decide what to do with you if you don't do this properly"

"I guess escaping through the front would be too obvious so this might just work"Alice says with some hope in her eyes.Alec looks to the side"We should be quiet the front isn't that far from here,eventually they will realize something has gone wrong"

Alianna hears some rustling abit further to the side"It seems they want to escape but not through the entrance,this is most unexpected"she says pointing to the side she heard the noise from
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   .::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm

"...seems like 'dey noticed us," Sohi commented, helping the others quickly get through the fence.

Lumina scowled, looking in Alianna's direction. Even with her headband removed, she was way out of range...It might be better to keep it that way, she thought to herself as she went through the hole.

"Alright everyone, quickly, quickly," Sohi emphasized, urging the remaining people along.
Back to top Go down
Youmu

Youmu

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   .::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 am

Youmu begins to cry when they pass the fence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   .::The Escape::. RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::The Escape::. RP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7