Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place's Transient Estate

Go down 
+2
Sevhian
Optoer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

The Place's Transient Estate Empty
PostSubject: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 pm

So all the residenses were in the dining room eating waffles and petting turtles. When all of a sudden this guy comes in and is all like, "MAN I WANT YO WAFFLES!" And we all like "MAAAAAN GET YO OWN WAFFLES!" And he all like "OK" and we like "leggo mah eggos!" and cast him off to some weird shot land made of pancakes and he all like "OH NO I WANT MAH WAFFLES!. The end

Last edited by Optoer on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 am

Sevhian begins to clap, greatly enjoying the narrative, before looking back at his book.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 am

Optoer kicks the narrative from the material universe and walks over to the counter to resume his dusting.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 am

Drehen suddenly appears at the top of the stairs, brandishing an old sword. Currently in loli form, she is nonetheless wearing a butler's uniform.
"Sevhian! Today, I shall claim my independance!" she shouts, before rushing down the stairs. She promptly trips on the third stair, tumbling down before arriving with a thud at Sevhian's feet.
"...Well, I guess it's back to work, then," she moans, before proceeding to search for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:16 am

Sevhian turns a page, before looking up and saying, "Whats all this?"
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 am

\"Here you can begin by helping me dust the main room\" Optoer said calmly as he handed Drehen a feather duster. Optoer immediatly kicked her towards the bookcase afterwards. He looked down at the master who seemed to be enjoying his book.

Last edited by Optoer on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:18 am

Some dust meanders over causing her to sneeze,grabs a pillow throwing it at Optoer
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:18 am

"Um...nothing, boss," Drehen replies to Sevhian, trying to make herself scarce. Even now, she still refuses to call Sevhian "master". Thus, "boss".
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:20 am

Optoer is hit by the pillow falling to the ground and making a large thud. Optoer glared at the maid for this. Optoer threw the pillow back at Spade at a very high speed.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 am

*starts dusting the shelf absentmindedly*
"Urgh...gotta come up with a new plan..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 am

Grabbing her masters book "Pardon me" blocking the incoming pillow with the book,sits down on her masters lap holding the book for him to read.

Last edited by Spade on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:26 am

Optoer growled at the maid and resumed dusting the surface.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:29 am

Dusting the shelf, Drehen comes across an old strip of cloth. After looking at it curiously, she ties it into her hair and continues dusting.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 am

Optoer teleports the book to him and throws it at Spade with massive force. Noticing the title "War and Peace".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:40 am

she swiftly grabs a card placing it in front of the flying book"Clubs" her eyes flickering to spades for a second as she sends the book flying back towards Optoer.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 am

Optoer ducks hitting Drehen directly on the side of the head. Optoer runs to Drehen and glares at th maid with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 am

Drawing another card "Diamond" she retrieves her masters book turning the page for him.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 am

"Ow...I've really gotta quit getting caught in the crossfire..." Drehen groans as Optoer helps her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 am

Optoer turns the feather duster so the hilt faces upward and runs toward the maid. Swinging the hilt to hit the maid's face.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:50 am

"Ah...my feather duster..."
Shifting uncomfortably, Drehen adjusts the ribbon in her hair slightly. This was a bad day...bad...wh-...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 am

Looks over at the shocked Drehen curiously "..?"
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:56 am

Optoer smacks the maid across the face. "Know your place maid!" He says as he throws the feather duster back to Drehen for her to catch.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 am

"Feather...duster...feather...duster..." Drehen mumbles, holding her head slightly. Why? Why did they take it? Wasn't it enough that they took my freedom? They gave it back, but still...even the duster...duster...fluffy...wriggling...twist...twist...twist...
Suddenly, a long dark tentacle forms from the end of Drehen's right hand. It darts forward, growing rapidly, and smashes through the staircase.
"Don't take it...please..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:01 am

Continues looking at Drehen"...Interesting.."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:05 am

Suddenly, Drehen snaps out of it.
"...Ah. The staircase is broken...I should fix it..."
Drehen goes to look for supplies to repair the staircase, oblivious to the fact that most of the inhabitants could fix it with little more than a thought or nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Place's Transient Estate
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next