Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place's Transient Estate

Go down 
+2
Sevhian
Optoer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 am

Ysera appeared over the staircare, in mid-air, and immediately started falling down. She brought down what was left of the broken staircase down with her, and landed in the debris, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:00 am

Loud crashes could be heard outside, and Mocona wondered just what had broken before returning to the enjoyable task of arranging food in an aesthetically pleasing manner.

"The staircase broke. Poor thing." Kourin remarked as he walked in with a towel around his neck. Mocona looked up and grinned, pointing at a tray in front of her. "Just out of the bathroom and you want me to serve drinks to Lord Sevhian?"

"That's right! Well, for Lady Evelyn too, of course." Mocona replied cheerily. She pulled out a teapot and two dainty cups from her pocket, placing them neatly on the tray. "Chop-chop, Rin! Fresh peach tea doesn't stay fresh for long!" the girl giggled, clapping her hands softly. Kourin smiled mirthfully before throwing his towel into the room they shared, and making a perfect impression of a waiter at a high-class restaurant. With the tray, of course.

"Your tea, Lord Sevhian, Lady Evelyn." the cups tinkled lightly upon contact with the table, and soon thin wisps of steam were floating upwards from them.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am

As Sevhian took a cup, suddenly the strange girl that just fell down the stairs lands on Optoer, taking a sip, he continues reading, pulling Spade a bit closer with her hips.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am

Optoer tries to push himself off the ground but is stopped by a girl falling directly onto his spine. He collapses and stays there for a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:03 am

"Who's your friend Optoer?" Setting his cup back on the tray, Sevhian relaxes back in his chair, closing the book for now. He looks very comfortable, and like he might take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 am

"I have no idea. I was hoping you knew her." He said pushing the girl's body off of his back and getting back to his feet. "Do you know her maid?" he said, moving his focus over to spade.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 am

"If you wish to take a nap, sir, your room's been tidied up." Kourin said, in response to Sevhian's rather sleepy expression. "Unless you want to sleep right here with Lady Evelyn on your lap." he added, but much more quietly. And without a 'you pervert' at the back. He bowed, turned, and walked back to the kitchen as quickly as he could.

Kourin closed the door behind him, then taking a seat across from Mocona. "What's for lunch?" he asked, leaning over the cooking island with his arms as a pillow.

"Nothing special. Just some curry, really. Though I managed to get the potatoes fresh from the garden, so it should be great this time." Mocona replied, ladling the spicy gravy into a large bowl. "I wonder who the gardener is. The garden looks really well-kept." she remarked, looking out of the window at a mango tree.

"I heard that the gardener's a young boy. Maid gossip and nothing else, naturally." Kourin chuckled, preparing two bowls of rice. He stopped himself from drooling - that curry smelled good. Mocona grinned upon hearing this. She looked forward to meeting the gardener now...some nice shotacon would sell like hotcakes on the boards.

(Vapor, get your butt into this RP. Now.)
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 am

While everybody was enjoying tea in lady Evelyn boudoir, A loud crashing sound was heard from the second floor followed by a quite angry *GET ME OUT OF HERE* Mr.tumbleweed, Getting rather pissed off at the room door, Had threw half the room furniture at it with telekinesis. He had finally gotten out of his 'new stuff' instiled curiosity and had just realized he was stuck in a room. *Can somebody please unlock the door and get me out of here... I seem to be stuck inside that beautifuly decorated room and i feel quite alone in here...* Said the strong voice...
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Sevhian blinks for a moment, before realizing that Kourin's comment, was an excellent suggestion, and pulls Spade back, curling up in the chair with her, closing his eyes, and slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:46 pm

She looks at her master sound asleep before answering Optoers question"She's a dragon?"
pointing at her tail and ears obviously stating the obvious.Hearing the loud thud from above she decides to slowly squirm away from Sevhians grasp moving towards a room,She listens in before entering hearing a one man conversation.Slowly opens the door and looks around the door closing behind her"..Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Loud crashes were heard again.

"Why...are things always breaking in this mansion?" Mocona asked, looking up at the ceiling. She wouldn't be surprised if it broke right then and there.

"Beats me." Kourin replied, also looking up. He decided that a person falling through the ceiling wouldn't be much of a surprise anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

A ball of light suddently jumped in front of spade yelling *DONT LET THE DOOR!!!* then the door closed. *close... well at least im not alone in here anymore... who are you? do you live here? How much time before somebody comes looking for you? your a costumer right? do you like Vegtable tempura? How many finger am i waving at you? Why am i still asking question?*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Slowly moves her hand inside the ball of light "Five fingers"stares at the ball for awhile..
"I'm Evelyn Echoe Von Spade,the head maid of this estate so someone might get curious and look for me in a few hours"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 pm

*oh yeah i forgot...* the ball of light then materialized into a young man but kept it's insubstantial nature. *I forgot i was a ball... Well at least him going to get to get out of that room... Evelyn hay? Head maid is a pretty pretigious position. I see youve been trought a lot... I cant seem to able to move trough those particuliar walls... You like tempura? cuz i can make tempura... It's been a while since i use my materailization power tough... Tell me is there other costumer around?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 pm

"Everyone in this house is a customer,we might be able to use your services for our advantage"ruffles through her card deck making a space for the young man
"You can stay in here if you like"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Looking at the space in the deck he then looked at evelyn. *will i be alone again in here* he said in a pituful tone... *i dont want to be alone anymore...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 pm

"You will not be alone in fact you will have quite a few people to interact with from now on"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 pm

*Hum okay then, I shall get in there then, please be gentle...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Flips card out"Diamond"suddenly a bowling ball appears in her grip she positions her hand back.Then with much force she throws the bowling ball through the bottom half of the door,through the air rolling off the floors and onto the mess which was the staircase.Shapeshifting into a cat she strolls outside of the room holding the card deck in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Sevhian wakes up at this point, and takes another sip of tea before looking around, and taking a step to the top of the stairs, where he picks up the cute little cat, stroking her back gently, before putting her down and wandering off.

Meanwhile in the kitchens:
Sevhian steps out from behind Mocona, looking at the stuff on the counter. "I'm hungry..." He then stares at Mocona.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 pm

*GET ME OUT OF THAT CARD!!! oh wait...* the young boy then warped out of the card. but has now the shape of a big persian cat. *nya~ im finaly out of that room... I can now roam this place and ask peopole lotsa stuff. Squee.* He then proceeded to follow sevhian in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Stumbling under the weight of the wooden boards, Drehen finally returned to the room. Immediately, she noticed the repaired staircase.
"...I hate this place."
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Ysera finally started coming to, laying on the ground next to the staircase. She held her head, grunting.

"Ugh... I think I've had one too many bottle of booze..."

She got to her feet and looked around.

"Wha-? ... Where am I? I was sure I was in that bar..."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Moving over to Ysera, Drehen patted her head cordially, using the staircase to gain the necessary height.
"You got lost here too, huh? It happens to more and more people lately, it seems..."
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Ysera looked up at Drehen and picked her up, holding her in her arms.

"It seems like it. So what's your name little one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Place's Transient Estate
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next