Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place's Transient Estate

Go down 
+2
Sevhian
Optoer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm

"Mocona will tell you what she will need,don't worry you will not have to do everything
I take care of the masters errands for him so that is one less person for you"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Errand... Great... And why would i do ANY work here... Im free from that room i could just go get my little sister and leave...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:54 pm

"That is rather ungrateful of you"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

*Well yeah you get me out of that room... but still... bah okay what the hell... Anyway im less material than a sneeze now so i dont see why not. I dont think that any law firm is going to hire me like that. * said tumbleweed a little depressed and turning back into the young man in the private school uniform. *but im not doing the clown for you guys...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

"It isn't clown work,everyone in this place is a valuable member of the Transient Estate"
stares at the boy..
"Could you get me a muffin?"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:18 pm

*I cant manipulate stuff remember...* Said the boy looking harshly at spade. *but i can get somebody to give you one... * with that said, he motined as if slashing the air and a portal apeared in front him. A portal where the delicate sent of fine pastrie could be smelled. *Aila get me a muffin please.
Ailia: right away sir*
second later a hand passed trought the portal handing over a muffin to Tumbleweed. Who then used his psychic power to hand it over to spade. it was an orange Craneberry muffin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 pm

"...I don't like craneberries in my muffins..."Stares at the muffin saddened
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 pm

... Aila... Get me an assortment of pastry with extra muffin... I know that you know that cranberrys are mah favorite but it aint for me... *seconds later a basket is pushed trought the portal with a full assortment of the finest danish pastries.*
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:28 pm

(I'll be back whenever the context calls for me to come in)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:56 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place's Transient Estate   The Place's Transient Estate - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Place's Transient Estate
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4