Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of Zelda Rp?

Go down 
+4
Tumbleweed
Optoer
fluctuatingpersona
Aiden of the Stars
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

Legend of Zelda Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:50 am

Anyone want to discus a Zelda rp? Everytime I find one and join as Zelda, it either dies young or gets flamed by people who are pissed their favorite character is already taken.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 pm

I don't want to be zelda if anything I want to be the female link if that's even possible but I know it isn't lol
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Oh it's definitely possible, the Goddesses might 'accidentally' reincarnate Link as a woman.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Welp the picture of your Zelda and my flatchested Link sure do fit well together,so.........
I guess I will be using her/him.Unless I find another character I might be interested in.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:06 pm

This could be interesting...
Dispatching a Drehen-fairy to assist~ XD
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

That plate armor can do some real damage to a girls chest, haha.

And yay, people are interested!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:48 pm

loli fairies sound nice
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Navi: Hey! Listen! Look!
Drehen-fairy: ...I don't see anything.
Navi: Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!
Drehen-fairy: I can't...you won't shut up long enough for me to hear it.
Navi: Hey! Hey! Hey!
Drehen-fairy: ...Hi.
Navi: CREAM GRAVY!
Drehen-fairy: o.O
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Lol!!

Zelda: Has Navi been in the royal wine celler again?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:50 pm

I got reminded about this..in which case the game.

Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Bwahahaha, omg, I never saw that part in any of the episodes I watched.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:02 pm

yeah I've seen like every episode so like..................

This is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And i'd like to take a minute
And sit right there
And tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Sounds ok. Lets just try not to mess with anything.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Don't worry, I'll make sure the plot make sense in the Zelda-verse. Not like those weird modern day high school zelda rps I see around -__-

Who's good at evil besides Spade? Cuz Spade's got Link already and fem-Link (because the Goddesses were fighting over something during Link's reincarnation) can't fight Ganon when they're played by the same person. Kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Quote :
Two hundred years after Link defeated Ganondorf and the Mirror of Twilight was destroyed, evil once again returns to the country of Hyrule.

Ganondorf is back once more to strike against Hyrule, this time with a plan to become the supreme power itself. Indeed, the evil, using his piece of Triforce unites all other evil minds inhabiting the world as his allies, and performs an ancient and forbidden ritual in order to successfully summon the Three Goddesses into this world,. However, not all goes according to plan. The Goddesses use their divine influence to reincarnate the Hero of Time... with one mistake. She is much different than expected. Before Ganondorf could slay the young woman, Din, Nayru and Farore transport her to safety before they are sealed away by the villains magic.

The Goddesses have each been sealed away to three different locations of the Dark World and Ganondorf has set to work preparing for his invasion of Hyrule, the Gerudo joining his ever growing army, Ganon taking his place as their king after slaying the male Gerudo that had be birthed in his absence from this world.

How's this? Anything you guys want changed or think would be better? I want everyone to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Sounds interesting to me. I suppose details regarding secondary characters can come later in the development. XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:22 pm

How about everyone swap genders that might be fun/funny
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Yush, this is just a rough draft so far.

As for Ganondorf, I just realized that he can't swap since he was only sealed away rather then reincarnated.

Anyway, gonna work on it more later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 pm

There isn't a way that he was sealed away and regenerated his body into a different form aka woman xD
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Maybe, depends on who will do Ganny XD

Anyway, which characters are we missing for the plot?
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:50 pm

We have Zelda, Ganondorf, Link, and the "companion"...
That's pretty much the only recurrent characters that show up often, so everyone else will be specific to this particular RP.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Quote :
Two hundred years after Link defeated Ganondorf and the Mirror of Twilight was destroyed, evil once again returns to the country of Hyrule.

Ganondorf is back once more to strike against Hyrule, this time with a plan to become the supreme power itself. Indeed, using his piece of Triforce and uniting all other evil minds inhabiting the world as his allies, and performs an ancient and forbidden ritual in order to successfully summon the Three Goddesses into this world,. However, not all goes according to plan. The Goddesses use their divine influence to reincarnate the Hero of Time... with one mistake. She is much different than expected. Before Ganondorf could slay the young woman, Din, Nayru and Farore transport her to safety before they are sealed away by the villains magic.

Zelda, traveling by horse on diplomatic affairs comes across the young woman, her Triforce of Wisdom resonating with the Triforce of Courage she held. Rather than question the Goddesses, Zelda takes her to the nearest village to rest and for both of them to train. Dressed in garb similar to the Shiekah her ancestors disguised themselves as, Zelda assisted Link

The Goddesses have each been sealed away to three different locations. trapped in mortal bodies and their powers sealed. Meanwhile, Ganondorf has set to work preparing for his invasion of Hyrule, the Gerudo joining his ever growing army. Ganon has taken his place as their king after slaying the male Gerudo that had be birthed in his absence from this world.

I'm not sure what else to add. Other characters can appear and would have important roles of course. I'm not sure about the Twili since the Mirror of Twilight was supposed to connect Hyrule with the Twilight Realm. It'll be relatively open, plotwise aside from what I wrote. Ganon can conquer however he wishes, whether it includes capturing Zelda or 'Link' since both have a Triforce piece and are both women now. And knowing old Ganny, he'd under estimate both.

Now, Imma go edit a picture of the Master Sword cuz I be bored. Very much so.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 am

How bout an alternate reality where the Four swords Links where all reincarnated as different gender / races. That or i get to be a goron...
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:09 am

Tumbleweed wrote:
How bout an alternate reality where the Four swords Links where all reincarnated as different gender / races. That or i get to be a goron...
This^
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 am

I don't know anything about Four Swords, I only knoew OoT, Majora's Mask, WW, TP, and I just recently played Phantom Hourglass cuz my boyfriend got me it. So I can't work with much if I pull that into the plot. Add to that Spade wants to play Fem-Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Rp?   Legend of Zelda Rp? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Rp?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next