Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transient Estate

Go down 
+6
Optoer
Tumbleweed
Mocona
Neko&Inu
Sevhian
fluctuatingpersona
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Transient Estate - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Evelyn wakes up still hidden under the umbrella,but instead of a comfy bed she is on a hard wooden floor.Moving abit forward she lifts the umbrella peeking out at the room...spotting familiar looking shoes she flips the umbrella over and tackles Sevhian clinging onto him.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:57 am

A little surprised by the sudden extra weight Sevhian starts leaning forward, and when his nose is just a few feet from the floor, Spade is infront of him clinging on instead. Leaning forward through the floor, making a full circle to uprightness he hugs her, and nuzzles her neck, before he seems to find a comfy spot and starts nuzzling her collarbone and the side of her dress. After a moment he licks her neck and nuzzles her cheek. "Nice to see you, what happened to my cake?" He starts stroking her hip with his fork. After a moment he looks over her shoulder. "Oh yes the game. We're going to have a game, can you get some people to play in it?"
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:09 am

Smiling and giggling,then realizing they are not the only ones in the room she parts from Sevhian.Looking at the others she is confused..but a serious expression has replaced the confusion"As you wish master Sevhian"quickly walking out of the room.Going down to the first floor finding Mocona and Kourin in the kitchen she decides to walk over the Mocona
"May I speak with you for a moment?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eve looks to the side finding the endearing scene rather sickening,when she glances back Evelyn has already left to gather guests
"Well...we shouldn't dissapoint them now should we,Boulderdash"crossing her arms staring at him
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:15 am

"I should hope it isn't dissapointing." Thus saying, he begins to section off a very large portion of the floor into 64 squares.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:21 am

Looking at the squares on the floor "..Mmm..looks like a very fun game indeed" she says with a hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:08 am

Pulling his head out of the cards, Tumbleweed said:
*Is this going to be a game of twister? can i play? it's been so lond since i last played. I hope there will be cake. I haven't played portal in a while either...*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Climbing in the rafters of the attic, the mysterious figure notices the scene below. ...Chess? Well, it could be checkers, too...but chess seems more appropriate, somehow...
Not wanting to disturb the powerful figures below (I might be able to survive...but even I couldn't beat them, more than likely...), the figure continues along.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:54 am

Inu stood close to Eve, to make sure not to get strangled. He lowered his head slightly, thinking about him....

---

Ysera stopped struggling after a while and simply stood there in a daze... It seems she couldn't hold it back after all. It'd be only a matter of seconds now...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Spoiler:
Eve crosses her arms"It seems my special guest might be needing help gathering the others,Inu,go"she says pointing towards the
door
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay,Moca it seems that master Sevhian is in quite a predicament in the attic take Kourin with you while I get the others.If you forgot the way to get there(this is a rather big house)you can follow me"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:45 pm

"Ysera...I...I'm sorry! I'm going to find help, so please survive until then!" Drehen said, running away. After a few steps, she suddenly found herself somewhere else...in the rafters of the attic.

"Eh...how did I get here?" she asked aloud. No answer was forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:44 am

Inu snapped back to reality with his new order. "As you wish. I won't be bringing the chain around, though." A few seconds after he finished his sentence, he disappeared. The collar he was wearing fell to the ground.

---

Ysera finally moved again, and grinned. "Running was a good choice, little girl..." she said with a short laugh. She then put her hand in front of her, as a barrier blocked a few bullets seemingly coming out of nowhere. "So you're back, dog boy." she simply said.

Inu sighed and turned towards his 'guest' who had her back turned to him. "I don't want to pick a fight. Just come with me."

"Why would I?" answered Ysera.
"There will be... Humans. Just stay docile, and everything will be fine. You know you don't stand a chance against me anyway. You would've attacked me by now if you did."
"Fine then! I'll play along with your little deal. After all, you're too stupid of a dog to lie, anyway."

Inu did not respond to the insult, and simply started to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:53 am

Ysera and Inu walk into the attic"Ah a new guest,or should I say a new pet"she says smiling at the sight of the rabid dragon
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:59 am

"You talk big for a total weakling!" Ysera said, laughing heavily. And stopped after a while, but still with a wide grin. "Can you even hurt anyone besides someone who doesn't defend himself?" she asked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:03 am

"Would you like to find out?"laughing at the dragons words
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:08 am

"That would be delightful!" she wasn't taking her seriously. "The only ones I wouldn't try fighting here would be your dog and the guy over there." she pointed at Sevhian. "But you? You look like a cockroach with a death wish!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:40 am

Her smile slowly fades away fists clenching,hands then cover her face as she collapses onto the ground shaking"..A cockaroach.."
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:43 am

Ysera chuckled slowly and did a strange movement with her hand.

Inu looked at Eve, perplexed...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:48 am

"Cockaroach"Eve says looking straight forward into nothing,covering her mouth"...roach.."shoulders shaking as her eyebrows furrow.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:54 am

"Heh... Too bad I'm under oath of staying docile." Ysera stated looking at Eve with a smile. "But this is really funny. I feel like I punched a handicapped person or something."

"You gonna be alright, Lady Eve?" Inu said, approaching and crouching near her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:03 am

She stares at Inu then looks back at the dragon obviously enjoying herself
"Inu..could you do one last thing for me..?Tell the dragon girl my name,please"
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:11 am

"Yeah. Of course" Inu responded, getting back up. "Your victim's name is Eve, miss Ysera."

"Eve huh?" she replied. "Well, I'll certainly remember that name. The most pathetic thing I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:34 am

Hands stray away from her face revealing a wide grin.

"Cockaroach...."

She says grabbing hold of the necklace placing the stone in the middle of her grasp peering at it.

"The last time I checked,I was a vampire.
It's funny that you mention me being pathetic,when I heard from a little doggie that this stone is precious to you.
If any harm were to come of this stone...you would be lost or..should I say dead"

Crushing the stone into tiny bits in her hand licking it up as she looks at the dragon girl

"My name is Eve,but that isn't the name of your victim....that is my name...."

looking at the dragongirl she whispers"And now you know who killed you"

"Thank you Inu,I wouldn't dare to even introduce myself to a savage beast like that.I'm glad you could do it for me"
almost with implication

"Oh and this was your last request from me simply because from now on,you are an opponent and with all games there are prizes"giggling softly she throws a chain against the wall a portal opening,someone chained and blindfolded is dragged out

"My oh my~ I wonder who this may be my dear Inu" wrapping her arms around the prisoner she looks at Inu and the dragon girl contentedly
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:40 am

Inu looked at the 'prize'... "This is..."

Meanwhile, Ysera bursted out laughing. "Precious to me? I'm actually glad you broke that piece of junk! That things made me a wussy human lover!" she then starts being serious again. "So who's this amputee guy? The freak's got one arm. That's a lame prize! We don't even get a FULL human!" she complained.

Just hang in there... My original.... thought Inu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:49 am

"I'm glad to have killed off the last of that annoying presence,all the more fun for a game"
constricting the chains on the prisoner with an annoyed expression"I wonder why it's taking so long for the rest to make their appearance,someone should really go check before I get so unentertained as to..accidentally tighten this too hard"

"Oh! Evelyn you're back"

Evelyn walks in by herself "How exactly do you know my name..?"she says walking over to Sevhian

"I just heard it somewhere,I hope you do not mind me addressing you by your name"Eve's expression is now abnormally calm

"What is your name then if I shall know?"

"My name is Eve"

Eve and Evelyn now staring each other down without realizing Evelyn's pocket starts to bulge and convulse

Last edited by Spade on Tue May 25, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transient Estate
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next