Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transient Estate

Go down 
+6
Optoer
Tumbleweed
Mocona
Neko&Inu
Sevhian
fluctuatingpersona
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

Transient Estate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Ysera looked at Drehen testing the marbles. Suddenly, she felt like asking her something...

"Drehen... Do you know of any ghosts in this mansion? Just a minute ago, I went in the room behind me and..."

She described what happened to her without adding too much detail. She was still in shock, after all...
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Drehen frowned slightly. "No...I haven't heard of any...That woman might be...but, then again, she could be almost anything."

Suddenly, there was a large explosion at the end of the hallway.

"...I'm not sure I want to investigate that..."
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:49 am

Stepping back Sevhian pulls Spade onto the bed with him. Snuggling her contentedly, after a moment he eats some more pineapple. "Odd how the door closed like that, and how it was hard to open at first. Oh well." He is once again distracted by the lovely maid on his bed, before adding irrelevantly, "I haven't seen the Ninja for awhile, I wonder what he's up to, then again, we probably haven't seen him, because he's a ninja." Sevhian then rests against Spade comfortably, resting his eyes for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 am

"I wouldn't investigate it either. I've had enough emotions for now..." said Ysera, reasting her head against the door. She thought about the voice. It said that they'd meet again... And then they'd have fun. What did it mean?

"Any luck with the marbles?"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:24 am

*Hum? Steak huh... Do you have any combat training... I wish i was more meaty...*

Sighing kourind said:

*hum weed your spacing out.*

Weed:

*HUH!!.. oh yeah steack i'll get it...*
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 am

Testing the last of the marbles, Drehen lets out a soft sigh.

"No good. None of these work..." she says, tearing up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am

*Well i dont really want to fetch this stak so i'll leave the portal here and just as aila to get it for you... and dont try to pull her of the portal you'll break space-time continum.*
With that said, Weed started searching for drehen to apologize and help her find her marble.
Back to top Go down
Diz
Most Violated Maid
Diz

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Diz: *knocks on door*
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Aiden: *skips behind Diz* Hi!
Back to top Go down
Diz
Most Violated Maid
Diz

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:27 pm

*jumps a little* HI!
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Optoer hears the knock and runs to the door to get it, crashing into a wall in excitement. He opened the door and was pleased to see two people, his smile grew farther than the ends of his face. "How do you do?" He asked the visitors.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Aiden: *tilts head* How do you do what?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Lets Sevhian rest on her for abit slowly shifting into her cat form,meanders away from him as he sleeps shifting back grabbing onto her umbrella and jumping out the window.
Lands behind the two new guests crouching down then standing up closing her parasol as one of the girls ask a question,luckily it being night time she wouldn't need to shield herself from the sun.
"Welcome to the Transient Estate" she says with a smile.
"How do you do,How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Optoer stares at the maid who seems to have stolen his thunder. He took the nearest thing he could find and threw it directly at her face. "I shall greet these visitors!"
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Aiden: Oh! I'm fine! *smiles*

Dark Aiden: *appears* Idiot....

Light Aiden: *appears too* Shush!

Dark Aiden: *watches Optoer throw stuff at Spade* I like you >3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Slaps the "thing" away with her umbrella
"Now now don't be a sour puss simply because me floating down by umbrella was nicer looking than your butler door opening,It's not my fault it was an emergency.
That or kick the masters door down waking him up" stabbing the parasol tip into his foot
"Now ladies please come inside" one hand on the umbrella stabbing at Optoers foot the other motioning through the door and into the manor.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:23 pm

"You bi-" and just then Optoer realized the excruciating pain that was being caused by her umbrella slowly breaking his foot. He looked down to see the tip was rather dull meaning she was one strong maid. With all his might he held the neck of the maid's suit and pulled her towards him, twisting the umbrella making it hurt even more. He ignored the pain and threw her against the wall of the manor. Though her hand left the umbrella it was still somehow protruding out of his foot. He ignored the pain and replaced it with pure happiness as he said, "Please come inside."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Thrown against the wall she falls down taking a moment to recollect herself,she stands back up rubbing her shoulder quickly removing the umbrella out of his foot.
"Hope It didn't hurt much"giving him a side look
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Aiden watches with a dumbfounded expression.

Dark Aiden merely laughed uncontrollably on the ground. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she got up and walked inside and looked around.

"Fancy place ya got here."
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Optoer looked down after hearing her statement to find a clear hole through his foot. Seeing the Marble from which the porch was made of he immediately screamed in agony so loud, it could be heard from all over the mansion. It was so piercing if someone was close to him they might be deaf for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

Aiden of the Stars

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Dark Aiden was thrown into another fit of laughter which she recovered from much quicker as Aiden stepped in to help heal his foot.

"There! All fixed!" Aiden smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Meanwhile, outside the mansion, a lone figure wandered through the thick forest. Said person could be seen wearing a labcoat, supporting himself with what appeared to be a giant scalpel, and wearing a gas mask.

"... Must be close... the stench is slowly becoming more powerful..." The medic said to himself as he took a good long sniff at the air. Guided by his nose, he stepped forward to where the fould odor was becoming more powerful.

Finally, after minutes of walking, he encountered a most beautiful flower. The stigma and style stood 2 meters tall, while the bloom was a crimson red color. There were several flies flying around the plant, pollinating it.

Even though the medic was wearing a gas mask, he could feel the flower stench's strenght. Through sheer willpower, he planted the giant scalpel on the ground besides him, took from his bag a test-tube, and cut a small portion of the petal from the plant.

"Sorry, but I need this sample. Thank you for helping me in the name of SCIENCE!" And as such, he corked the test tube with a special cap which allowed for air suction to prevent decaying from the organic compound. After a long search, he had finally found the plant known as Amorphophallus Titanum. This was no time to celebrate though, he grabbed the giant scalpel, and put his items back into the bag, and ran away from the plant before the stench could be impregnated... kindof late, though, he was already stinking like a corpse.

Once the medic believed he was distanced enough, he took out his gas mask... and regretted doing so, while putting it on right back. "Ok, I seriously need a bath." He said to himself as he started wandering, using his giant scalpel as a support... too late did he realize that he was lost.

The medic wandered and wandered, ntil he came to face what appeared to be a mansion's gate. He was wondering whether to bother the owners of the place to use the bath, until he got fed up with it and said "eh, why the hell not?". And so, he rang the bell.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Optoer heard the bell once more. Looking around for the maid he laid a single bear trap on the porch for her. He ran for the gate and opened it seeing a strange looking man. "Good Evening and welcome. Please come in."
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 pm

"Ah, thank you." Said the medic as he walked through the gates.

"Excuse me, but I was wondering if may abuse of your hospitality, and use your bath?" Anticipating a question about the nature of this inquirement, he quickly added "I just had a run-in with the Amorpho-- err, the carrion flower, and quite frankly I stink."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:01 am

Drehen and Ysera continued searching for the elusive marble throughout the mansion...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, the "other" Drehen was having a blast...literally. Six monsters destroyed with one blast, five with another...She darted down the hallways, firing blasts of energy to destroy the various creatures.
"Hmm, so many followed me...There must have been more to that portal than met the eye, huh? Take this!" she shouted, continuing her battle and coming ever closer to the main foyer...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is exhausting...Ysera, have you found anything?" Drehen asked her companion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transient Estate
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next