Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place's place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:51 am

Preceding story here: http://place.niceboards.org/transient-estate-f10/the-place-s-transient-estate-t43.htm

This area is a seperate Place from the Transient Estate but the same place.
Please eliminate all context from the Transient Estate and only apply from the preceding story above so there isn't confusion.
This roleplay is one where anything goes,characters from other roleplays may come and visit but they cannot stay.
Main characters will be the one(s) you have made in the Transient Estate sheet section they will be considered the original staff.
Characters from other roleplays are allowed to visit because the house itself can change to other locations and even different worlds.
Anything that happens here is seperated from any other roleplay a character is from.
You can even consider this like the omake(bonus episodes) of all the roleplays here or fillers.
The other purpose of this roleplay is if you can't roleplay somewhere else due to there being a story that you are not involved with going on,
or maybe you just want to roleplay randomness you can do so here.

Anyways,hope you have fun here enjoy.

Eats muffin happily

Last edited by Spade on Wed May 26, 2010 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:24 am

"Ooy~! Drehen, Drehen, wake up~ We came to visit!"

Awakening to the sight of a small, round orb (with a smaller person inside), Drehen stumbled from her resting place, before remembering what this thing was.

"Oh, Helkugl...Then, is Heather here, too?"

Frowning slightly, Helkugl makes an irritated face. "Heather this, Heather that...Yeah, she's here. I'm gonna go play with shiny stuff now, bye~!" he finishes, flying towards the kitchen.

"You sleep too much," a voice said in a dry tone behind Drehen.

"Oneechan~!" Drehen says, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:24 am

"Who takes care of the plants here?! It's like a whole paradise of ingredients!!" Mocona exclaimed, her wings lifting her up as she pulled ripe, plump peaches from the winding branches. Dessert tonight was peach sorbet.

"No kidding. It's a jungle, actually..." Kourin remarked with a wry smile. He wondered where he could find the apple tree - breakfast tomorrow was apple strudel. The only trees he saw were the peach, orange and mango...all growing to ponderous heights.

"Oooh, it is like a jungle! I wonder what else is growing here..." Mocona chuckled, sitting on a branch close to the ground with a basket full of peaches in her grip.

"I'll go see," Kourin said automatically. He strolled in with his basket, looking around. "I wonder when the gardener will start pruning the branches." he thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 pm

In the kitchen, Helkugl finds a small glass shard.

"Ah...It's pretty~" he exclaims, lifting it with some effort. "Wonder if I can make something with this..."
---------------------------------------------
"Hey, oneechan~"
"Stop calling me that."
"Oneechan~"
"Knock it off."
"Onee-*bonk* Ow! That hurt..."

The relationship between Drehen and Heather had been under lots of strain lately, and it didn't seem that would change any time soon...

Sheesh...She's still upset about that, huh...I've gotta find a way to make amends... Drehen thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Evelyn stares at the fairy with the glass shard wondering what it's trying to do,walks over and grabbing it in her hand poking at it's belly,tickling it slightly.
"Who are you and what are you doing with that?"
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Aniv enters the kitchen, while muttering to himself some chemical properties of an unknown compound that he just saw. At the middle of his musings, he noticed there was a maid and... someone he didn't know with a glowing light floating and... "Wait, is that light floating around aimlessly?" Aniv widened his eyes as he saw it/him/her, but his eyes returned to his half-aseep appearance after a few seconds.

"Meh, I've seen more incredible things while being in here... Anyways, hi Drehen and somebody-I-don't-know" He said while waving his hand, and walking to the fridge. He opened the freezer section, and took out what appeared to be a test tube from a container separate from the food. The contents inside the test tube was a green-liquid... which was bubbling...

"Interesting, so it resists cold environments... TO THE LABORATORY!!!" And as so, he pulled a lever besides the door, which opened a secret door from where Aniv fell through, and closed as soon as he fell down.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Helkugl struggled against Evelyn's grip. "Please, let go~ I'm a guest here, ya' know? And that hurts...As for the glass...it's just shiny, is all..." he pleaded, squirming.

Meanwhile, Drehen began to lead Heather around the mansion, giving her a tour of the place...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:36 am

Releasing the tiny being she pets it's head with her finger
"I'm sorry..can I keep you?"
stares
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:10 am

"We're eating rack of lamb today!" Mocona exclaimed as soon as she slammed open the back door to the kitchen. It was a habit, since Kourin was normally waiting in the kitchen for any orders. This time, it was Spade and a tiny glowing humanoid. Well, that was unexpected. "Oh. Good afternoon, Lady Evelyn." she greeted, suddenly switching to a polite tone.

Kourin peeped in over Mocona's head - a feat that was accomplished very easily. Sure enough, the Head Maid was standing in the middle of the kitchen with something which looked vaguely like a fairy. "Good afternoon, Lady Evelyn. Why are you in the kitchen?" he asked, stepping in and placing his basket (filled with apples and raspberries) on a tall stool.

"And what's that glowing thing?" Mocona piped up, basket thumping softly on the stool before she ran over to Spade and the fairy-whatever-it-was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:34 am

"I was eating a muffin when this little fellow strolled in,I think it's a fairy and he wanted to play with glass..which isn't good"

Petting it with her finger again before taking the glass out of it's tiny hands,she looks around for a moment before spotting a marble on the floor.Seems there are marbles all over the house,she picks the marble up and gives it to the little fairy.

"Here this is safer to play with and we have way too many of them anyways"

Thinking for a moment about what she had just said,remembering the reason there are marbles all over the house.

She had played a game of chinese checkers with the butler Optoer and he was being a sore loser,scattering all the marbles afterwards.

"Hey,would you mind taking care of all the marbles in this house?Then maybe I can finally put them back in with the Chinese checkers board"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 pm

"Eh...I can't let you keep me...but I think it'll be okay if I help you find the marbles at least!" Helkugl said, flying off to search for marbles.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"And this switch," Drehen said, pulling a switch on the wall, "is the alternate entrance to Aniv's lab~ Let's go check it out!" she concluded, as a trapdoor opened in the floor.
"Meh. Why not?" Heather replied, following Drehen as she hopped down the hole.
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:38 am

Meanwhile, at the laboratory, Aniv was observing through the electronic microscope the substance he substracted earlier from the freezer. He didn't turn his head as he sensed two new presences falling down through the kitchen entrance.

"Hello Drehen, and Somebody-I-don't-know, and welcome to my humble abode, also known as lab. Beware your steps, and whatever you do, don't push that big red button nearby you" Said Aniv while still staring through the microscope, adjusting the lenses, with a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:44 am

"...Button..." Drehen mumbled as she stares at it forlornly.
"You can't touch it," Heather chided.
---------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Helkugl was still flying around looking for marbles. As he wasn't watching where he was going, he flew straight into...the giant red button.
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 am

The alarms started sounding, red lights came down from the ceiling, invading the room with the sound of sirens blaring. However, the expression in Aniv's face wasn't one of fear, but it was one of expecting -and wanting- that event to happen, as if it was just as planned.

Another secret door nearby Aniv's table opened, much smaller than the entrance from the kitchen, from which came out... a sandwich. As soon as Aniv took the sandwich from the arm popping up from the compartment, the sirens stopped blaring, and he turned around, while grabbing a bite from the sandwich.

"Seriously, if I had a sandwich whenever someone presses that button- oh, nevermind, I DO have a sandwich" and so, he gave a thumbs up while taking another bite from the oh-so delicious ham-egg-cheese combination sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 am

"Marbles? Shouldn't be a problem, Lady Evelyn. Kourin, make the sauce while I search!" Mocona ordered before plopping down on a stool and grabbing a floor plan of the estate. She focused, marking down numbers on the floor plan.

Kourin bowed at Spade before moving off to do as ordered by his employer.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 am

The three stare at Aniv and his sandwich.

"...That was different," Heather comments.

"Cool..." Helkugl adds.

"..."

"Drehen? What are you thinking...?" Heather asks.

"...I want one!" she exclaims, pressing the button again.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 am

The nib of Mocona's pen clicked back into the barrel, and she handed the floor plan to Spade. "Here! I've scanned the estate, and these are the locations where the marbles can be found." she chirped cheerily before running off to help Kourin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 am

Holding onto the floorplan staring at it for awhile as she walks around the kitchen.

"Hmm..I don't feel like doing this by myself,seems rather boring"

An idea occured to her because she immediately grabbed a paper towel roll promptly burning it,climbing ontop of the counter and near the fire alarm she waves it around for abit before the alarm sounds off

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

Water pours out of the ceiling the same going for every other room in the house,casually walking to the front door she locks it waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 am

"Oh. It's raining indoors." Kourin remarked for comic effect as the sprinkler system showered the room with water. Mocona arrived just in time, holding a black umbrella over them and the sauce.

"I'll take over from here, Kourin. You're taller, so you hold the umbrella!" Mocona chuckled, handing the umbrella to Kourin before continuing from where he left off with the sauce
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 am

Sevhian appears next to Spade, he hugs her leg, his hands under her skirt as he clings onto her thigh, he nuzzles the side of her dress with his eyes closed, seemingly unaware of the water all around.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Anonymous

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 am

Looks down "Master,why are you using my skirt as an umbrella?" she in a smooth fashion grabs her umbrella opening it up.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 am

"Because I really like the handle." Sevhian says as he squeezes her thigh. He then lays his head against her hip, breathing slowly, it looks like he's fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:14 am

(real smooth, Sev.)

Whacking sounds were heard from the kitchen - obviously meat in the process of being tenderized. "Hit it as if it owes you money, yeah, like that!" Mocona shouted, cheering for Kourin, who was enjoying whacking the rack of lamb way too much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:23 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Place's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Place's place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next