Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Place's place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Place's place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:08 pm

Spoiler:

Dragging her master over to the couch she lays him to rest there.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:38 pm

"Okay. I'll finish up from here." Mocona said, tossing the tenderizing mallet into the sink. She held out a hand, testing for if the sprinklers were still working. Fortunately, they had stopped. Kourin closed the umbrella, tying the cloth attached to it neatly around the umbrella. Now, if one opened the door to the kitchen, they would be greeted by the smell of lamb being cooked.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:53 am

Meanwhile, in the basement...
"Ack! The place is flooding!" Drehen yelled, trying to find some way to turn the water off.
"Someone help me remove this water!" Helkugl also yelled, flying around with a bucket and trying to find a place to dump the water.
"..."
"Heather, help!" they both yell.

Heather simply replies by leaning down and pulling the plug built into the floor. The water quickly drains.
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Aniv sighed, as the second sandwich got wet. "Oh well, drehen didn't get her sandwich today..."
He walked towards where the drain plug was, only to find that Heather had already unplugged the basement, allowing the water to freely go away.

"... damn, too slow" And he laughed at the sillyness of the situation. Good thing all the electrical equipment had waterproof coating.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Tapping her foot on the ground growing impatient
"It's a fire people should be running out the door,this makes me want to scheduale fire drills "making a hmph sound
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Suddenly, Helkugl floats out the door, supported by run-off water.

"Wait! Come back!" Drehen shouts, as she and Heather chase him out the door.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:18 am

Walks over and lays down with Sevhian on the couch annoyed,as she doesn't want to look for the marbles by herself.
After awhile she goes into the kitchen sitting down in a chair
"So what is for dinner Moca"
having just now developed a nickname for Mocona that is related to food..making her tummy rumble from hunger.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 am

"Dinner? Rack of lamb with a slight tang of raspberry!" Mocona replied cheerily. She pressed the lamb she was cooking down with the spatula, then flipping it. "It should be really tender. Kourin gave it a hell of a tenderizing earlier!" the chef then chirped. Kourin, who was washing the dishes nearby, looked away and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:13 am

Sniffing the sweet scent of lamb she leans over the counter to get a better look

"Mmm...thank you for the lovely dinner tonight"

She grabs a plate and before Mocona could offer to serve Evelyn some she decides to serve it herself.Grabbing some cheese and leftover noodles from the fridge,the food looks so appetizing so she digs in.
Back to top Go down
alexzander

alexzander

Stats
TE Name: Retsetsu Himekaidou

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:19 pm

while taking a stroll with hatate, i suddenly get warped into an hole and stands in a room full of books.
Retsetsu lands on a bookcase, and alot of books fall on the floor.
then he sees a fiary like thing, and 2 girls casing it.
Retsetsu notice the floor is slippery. huh? water on the floor? wierd....
whatever... i must find out where i am, and those 2 should surely help me... i hope.
there sits an lady in the libary, she looks angry and look at the place i am.
quickly i flies up in the ceilling, and see the lady take the books back in the shelf.
i try to find my bag and see it on the floor at the lady.
the lday goes back to her place, and then i quickly take out an amulet which makes me invisible ( a shame it only holds for one minute) then with the speed of light, taking my back, and flies up in the ceilling once again.
Retsetsu looks in his bag and finds out his Videocamera is gone!
restsetsu sneaks out of the room and flies to the door where the girl chased the fairy-like thing.
comes into an room and see 2 girls trying to catch the fairy. the girls : one looking young and then an elder one.
must be sisters* thinks restsetsu.
restsetsu takes out his wind fan and blows an little, not dangerous wind at the fairy, and the fairy gets surprised. the fairy flies away and hides under an sofa.
i run over to the girls and they look shocked and scared. sorry girls. maybe i overdid it eheh ^.^'
Retsetsu look under the sofa and finds his videocamera, and the fairy.
the fiary flies shaken by the wind, over to the 2 girls.
well... hi girls, my name is restsetu himekaidou and i am lost in this.. place. what is this place?
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Helkugl shivered, hiding behind Heather. "A bully? A bully?", he asked timidly.

"Hmm...As for your question, you're stuck in this mansion with the rest of us. Best make the most of it," Heather replied to Retsetsu, ignoring Helkugl's complaints.

"Oneechan...we'll have to keep an eye on that one. He's a troublemaker..." Drehen commented, as the three of them began to wander off.

"Meh. Seems harmless, but I guess it won't hurt," Heather responds, continuing to look around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place's place   The Place's place - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Place's place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2