Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World in Peril A pokemon RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:31 am

"Oh, maybe you should rejoin us then. I mean I'm pretty sure you're running out of money and well, I know the world's in disarray but if you join us we can give you food and money and you won't have to keep running around here. Mercenaries get paid quite a lot and that's what the 2 of us are. We're mercenaries for hire. We quit the team. Don't be fooled by what we wear. That's just the uniforms we came out of the hideout with. So, can you tell us your name now? Since we know, you used to work for the Rockets, we can help you get to the sea base and take them out. So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:39 am

Full Throttle wrote:
"Oh, maybe you should rejoin us then. I mean I'm pretty sure you're running out of money and well, I know the world's in disarray but if you join us we can give you food and money and you won't have to keep running around here. Mercenaries get paid quite a lot and that's what the 2 of us are. We're mercenaries for hire. We quit the team. Don't be fooled by what we wear. That's just the uniforms we came out of the hideout with. So, can you tell us your name now? Since we know, you used to work for the Rockets, we can help you get to the sea base and take them out. So, what do you say?"

"Ah, sure sure." he replied, relieved. Ariados crept out and scuttled over the rubble onto his face.

"Name's Tenko!" he called in a muffled voice as he tried to pull Ariados off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:05 pm

"Well then, Tenko, would you like to join us and head over to our base? We can fill up your pokemon and you. We'll take you to our sub if you are willing to join us."
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:17 am

Full Throttle wrote:
"Well then, Tenko, would you like to join us and head over to our base? We can fill up your pokemon and you. We'll take you to our sub if you are willing to join us."

"Sounds cool." he replied. "Let's make a move."

Tenko returned Ariados to her Heavy Ball and followed the two mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:47 am

The 2 guys walked out right into Tenma

"Hey watch where you're going...Huh? Green's daughter? Is it possible? You? Wow, what an honor."

Tenma slapped the guy on the face.

"What are you doing? you're supposed to be arresting us and taking us in, who are you 2 really, tell me."

She pulled out a great ball and expanded it.

"Uh I think Tenko might wanna tell you, we're just mercenaries trying to find trainers, honest."

"Mercenaries, but we heard the only place where trainers can be found is underground at Oak's Lab."

"Tenko can explain, he used to work for the Rockets."

"What? You used to work for them? Go Starmie...we need to put a stop to this madness."
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:49 am

Full Throttle wrote:
The 2 guys walked out right into Tenma

"Hey watch where you're going...Huh? Green's daughter? Is it possible? You? Wow, what an honor."

Tenma slapped the guy on the face.

"What are you doing? you're supposed to be arresting us and taking us in, who are you 2 really, tell me."

She pulled out a great ball and expanded it.

"Uh I think Tenko might wanna tell you, we're just mercenaries trying to find trainers, honest."

"Mercenaries, but we heard the only place where trainers can be found is underground at Oak's Lab."

"Tenko can explain, he used to work for the Rockets."

"What? You used to work for them? Go Starmie...we need to put a stop to this madness."

"Phwaa, what?!" he exclaimed, tripping over his own feet trying to escape backwards. Octillery burst from her ball, and flailed her tentacles warningly. Ninetales followed, crouching low on the ground in front of Tenko, hair standing on end and growling fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:53 am

"What is it, you're not telling me, Tenko. Out with it or I'll take you down right now along with these 2 idiots posing as mercs."

"What? Tenma Oak, we are not posing."

"Right, of course you aren't. Out with it, Tenko, who are you really working for."
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:54 am

Full Throttle wrote:
"What is it, you're not telling me, Tenko. Out with it or I'll take you down right now along with these 2 idiots posing as mercs."

"What? Tenma Oak, we are not posing."

"Right, of course you aren't. Out with it, Tenko, who are you really working for."

"I used to work for Aqua and Rocket as a FOOD CATERER. Okay?" he said, almost shouting. Ninetales glared at her fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:11 am

Tenma just stared. She was expecting him to have done recon or something.

"If you just served food to them, then there's no need for us to fight. Starmie return."

The starmie went back into the ball via the regular red light.

"I've got enough berries for three days. What do you wanna do, Tenko, go with the mercs, whom I still don't trust," she said glaring at the 2 dress in Aqua clothing, "Or head back to Oak's lab. Cause when I was scouting the island I can't find a way into the base through the water spout."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Full Throttle wrote:
"I wouldn't know, but I recommend you go find Lance, his dragonite can get you there faster than a charizard can."

"They should be in an island near Fiore since that region's been locked off. Anything else?"

"Red, Red, wake up. Someone's sent you something."

A package was laid next to Red's bed, but he was tossing and turning in his sleep.

"Get 'em off me...get them...off.......me."

He fell back to a peaceful state of sleep once again. He awoke, quietly. The maid had apparently left the package by the bed and left, not wanting to wake up Red.

Red now laid in his bed, awake for the most part, but tired.

"Yeah, can you lead me to a general direction of where they could possibly be?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Magmetor7 wrote:

"You wanna head northeast toward the directions unless...Oh wow he's just outside the lab, you should go talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:47 am

Full Throttle wrote:
Tenma just stared. She was expecting him to have done recon or something.

"If you just served food to them, then there's no need for us to fight. Starmie return."

The starmie went back into the ball via the regular red light.

"I've got enough berries for three days. What do you wanna do, Tenko, go with the mercs, whom I still don't trust," she said glaring at the 2 dress in Aqua clothing, "Or head back to Oak's lab. Cause when I was scouting the island I can't find a way into the base through the water spout."

"See ya around, boys." said Tenko to the mercenaries reluctantly. Ninetales's hair and tails relaxed. He turned to Tenma.

"So, back again to Oak's?" asked Tenko. "And you don't have to worry about food. I have two sandwiches left and some smoked salmon in my icebox."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm

The two merc's left and Tenma and Tenko began discussion their plans.

"We could go back to Oak's however I want to check out the waterspout. If only we had a couple of Re-breathers...man, why is it technology is so scarce when we need it most. What should we do, Tenko?"
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Kyonko wrote:
The two merc's left and Tenma and Tenko began discussion their plans.

"We could go back to Oak's however I want to check out the waterspout. If only we had a couple of Re-breathers...man, why is it technology is so scarce when we need it most. What should we do, Tenko?"

"I'll leave it to you. I'm not sure what to do anyway." he said as he threw himself down onto the ground and opened a bag of salsa potato chips.

"Oh yea." he said, in between munches, "How about a practice battle while we wait? I'm dying to see just how strong Octillery is ever since she evolved."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:35 am

"Sure, since we've no place to go."

She once again threw out her Starmie.

"You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Kyonko wrote:
Magmetor7 wrote:

"You wanna head northeast toward the directions unless...Oh wow he's just outside the lab, you should go talk to him."

"Alright. That's all I need. Thanks." Brandon replied.

Brandon calls out his Charizard and heads toward the lab.

"Hey Lance! How did the mission go?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Magmetor7 wrote:

"It was alright, I delivered the two as I was told to...Anyway, you said you wanted a battle before I left, is that right? I can spare enough time for 1 battle against my dragainair, that's about it, then I have to head over to the Orange islands for recon."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Kyonko wrote:
Magmetor7 wrote:

"It was alright, I delivered the two as I was told to...Anyway, you said you wanted a battle before I left, is that right? I can spare enough time for 1 battle against my dragainair, that's about it, then I have to head over to the Orange islands for recon."

"Alright, may as well get this over with, so we can have a real battle later. Go! Charizard!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:42 pm

"Let's go, Dragonair, Thunder Wave."

The dragonair unleashed an unseeable electromagnetic wave toward the charizard hoping to hit.
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:50 am

Kyonko wrote:
"Sure, since we've no place to go."

She once again threw out her Starmie.

"You ready?"

Octillery burst from her Heavy Ball, and flailed her tentacles against the ground.

"You first." Tenko said as he sipped some cool apple juice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:10 pm

"Starmie, Psychic attack. Hit 'em where it hurts."

A blast of psychic energy was headed toward octillery.
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Octillery's six stabilizing tentacles contracted, and sprung upwards, sending the Jet Pokemon flying through air. She did a somersault, then stuck out her turret-like mouth. A jet of ink burst from her mouth towards Starmie.

"Nice choice, girl! Octazooka!" Tenko cheered as the ink soared through the air heading straight for Starmie's gem. The next thing he knew, he was hit by Starmie's Psychic attack. He sank to his knees, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:30 pm

"Ha, Starmie's fast enough to dodge that."

Starmie dodged the ink ball with ease.

"Rapid Spin, Starmie."

And a spinning starmie headed straight for the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:37 pm

The wave of thunder hits Charizard, and he winces from the shock.

"Charizard! use Heat Wave!"

Charizard sends out a large wave about to hit Dragonair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:01 pm

The dragonair felt the blast of the heatwave, but unflinchingly was ready for her master's attack.

"Dragonair, Slam!!!"

the dragonair flew into the air and came down hard on the charizard nailing a weak spot and landing a critical hit.

"Nice job, dragonair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World in Peril A pokemon RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next