Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World in Peril A pokemon RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:17 am

Kyonko wrote:
"Ha, Starmie's fast enough to dodge that."

Starmie dodged the ink ball with ease.

"Rapid Spin, Starmie."

And a spinning starmie headed straight for the pokemon.

Tenko picked himself up and smiled. Octillery latched onto it with Constrict and ignored the pain from the Rapid Spin until it slowed to a stop. Octillery's cheeks swelled, and she belched out a Gunk Shot all over Starmie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Starmie having been hit by a direct ball of ink was dazed but still had enough fight in it.

"Starmie hydro pump, hit it hard."

a strong jet of water came pouring out of starmie.
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:23 am

Being a Water type, Octillery wasn't exactly hurt by the Water attack, but was sent flying into the air all the same, and found herself crashing into the Pokemon Center sign. She fell onto the ground, but picked herself up quickly. She trashed around in the bits of wood and plastic for abit, then fired off a Bubblebeam at her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:12 am

Spoiler:

"A spinning tackle will easily cut through that, Rapid spin, cut through the bubbles and nail that octillery."

Starmie began spinning through the bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:24 am

Octillery saw the Starmie forcing her way through the Bubblebeam, and took her chance to latch onto the Starmie with Constrict.

"Go for it, Octy! GIGA IMPACT!" Tenko ordered. The Jet Pokemon tightened her two tentacles around the Mysterious Pokemon and steeled her rock-hard head to deliver the blow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Charizard! use Dragonbreath!

it hits dragonair, causing serious damage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Terrafawkes Tenko wrote:
Octillery saw the Starmie forcing her way through the Bubblebeam, and took her chance to latch onto the Starmie with Constrict.

"Go for it, Octy! GIGA IMPACT!" Tenko ordered. The Jet Pokemon tightened her two tentacles around the Mysterious Pokemon and steeled her rock-hard head to deliver the blow.

Starmie went down and fainted.

"Good Job starmie, I think it's time I pulled out a stronger pokemon. Electabuzz, GO!"

The electabuzz came out of it's ball and stirred with electricity coming out of it's palms. With a grin on it's face knowing the type advantage it had, it was ready."

"Thunder Punch, Go.

Magmetor7 wrote:
Charizard! use Dragonbreath!

it hits dragonair, causing serious damage.

Dragonair fainted

"You win this round, Brandon, since you seem well enough, would you like to come with me back to the Fiore outskirts to meet up with Tenma?"

He returned the dragonair to it's ball.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:57 pm

"That would be good." Brandon stated.

"Anyway, good match." He extends his hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Spoiler:

Lance shakes his hand and they get on his dragonite once again after He feeds him some food and they took off to the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Spoiler:

Brandon flies through the sky on Lance's Dragonite.

"So, we're meeting up with Tenko, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:38 pm

"Yeah, we're meeting up with tenko; I dunno what those 2 are up to, but i hope it's nothing too bad. So where were you when this whole thing hit?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Spoiler:

"Did you hit your head or something?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Spoiler:

They arrived moments later on the island.

"Well we're here, looks like those 2 are still battling. I got places to go so bye."

and with that Lance left.
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Octillery rolled over backwards and her two main tentacles lashed out and coiled around Electabuzz'z Thunder Punching arm, slowing it slowly to a stop. Her belly swelled as she prepared to unleash another Gunk Shot...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Crouching down hiddin by a bush she had followed a group of pokemon one of which she wanted to catch,eating a berry and then feeding a berry to something next to her focused on the creature.
After a moment of eating her berry Raku realizes that she is not alone in that bush,looking to the side she sees what had been fed a berry....
Tangled in the bush herself she tries to escape instead she falls over accidentally throwing the pokeball at the unsuspecting pokemon in fact it was so surprised it hardly put up a fight and went into the ball
"Success!"she jumps up with joy making the other creatures scatter,having caught her first pokemon she was so happy she had completely forgotten all about what was in that bush with her.Running to the pokemon center

Last edited by Spade on Tue May 25, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Terrafawkes Tenko wrote:
Octillery rolled over backwards and her two main tentacles lashed out and coiled around Electabuzz'z Thunder Punching arm, slowing it slowly to a stop. Her belly swelled as she prepared to unleash another Gunk Shot...

"Got you right where I want you, Thunder now, Electabuzz."

Clouds formed over electabuzz's body and soon a strong jolt of electricity coursed through the octopuss's body leaving it charred and on the ground.

"Looks like I win this one, Tenko."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:02 pm

As she gets to the pokemon center she over hears a pokemon battle,getting closer she spots two strangers so she stops and waves at them heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hey, Tenko, someone's trying to get into the center...should we take a look?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Kyonko wrote:
Spoiler:

They arrived moments later on the island.

"Well we're here, looks like those 2 are still battling. I got places to go so bye."

and with that Lance left.

Spoiler:

Brandon contently watches the battle before him. He also uses this time to take some of his healing items and heal charizard.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:12 pm

"Tenko, looks like another guy's here to help out. What's your name, kid? And I'm guessing my father sent you?" Tenko said walking up to the kid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:15 am

Being interrupted while she was playing with her new butterfree she turns her head looking back at them"I'm not a kid..I'm only a few years younger than you" she says sighing now turning around completely the Butterfree flies around and sets itself on her shoulder
"Who are you guys and who is your father?"staring at the one who spoke to her
Back to top Go down
Terrafawkes Tenko

Terrafawkes Tenko

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:29 am

Tenko returned Octillery to her Heavy Ball, kissed it and followed Tenma to the stranger. He tried to remain as small as possible, but being 1.7m tall and having a rather large build didn't help in staying unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World in Peril A pokemon RP   World in Peril A pokemon RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World in Peril A pokemon RP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next