It's neither here nor there.
 
HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 .::The Escape::. RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 28
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:14 am

"Excitement is an understatement." Tanya commented with a grin, watching Sohi and Nurse. At least he actually cared about all of them there, sort of. He probably never expected the bunch of misfits incarcerated in the plain looking building.

"There are places out there that help people get new identities. We can find someplace like that, change our hair color, length, style, TSR would never be able to find us unless we use our powers where they can see. Some of us can pose as families, it won't be as conspicuous." Tanya replied quietly, then thought about Kushiro's next question. Was she ready to take so many lives? Tanya thought back to when she had kicked her guard in the nose, the blood pouring out...

"Yes, I think I am. If it will assure freedom." Her answer was even quieter than before.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:19 am

~Matt~
Since there seems to be some downtime, he checks to make sure he has all of his hand-grenades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:46 pm

"We're leaving.now."Youmu still on her shoulder she sneaks her way out the cell and down the hall.....John and a few guards are in there and staying wouldn't be a good idea.....
Alec decides that Youmu is to heavy for Alice and carries the little girl himself on his back.
Spoiler:
 

Along the way a lone group of prisoners were walking around carrying guns obviously from guards.
"Where is the doctor.."one them asks Alice points back quickly hurrying out of there her Youmu and Alec round the corner.

The group of prisoners walk towards the Messhall,approaching is the leader in the front and the two in the back on either side.
The little girl slides the gun into her belt grabbing onto her throat she coughs as if there is something stuck inside,the other clearly the same age or maybe even older as the leader throws the gun to the ground as it breaks apart rocks fly all across the ground.
The rocks then levitate off the ground and around his hand,he juggles them smiling clearly anticipating where they are going,the girl looks over and decides to throw her gun to the ground the same effect happening.The amount of rocks he is now controling doubles,it seems those guns were actually made of rock and dirt.They arrive and the leader of the group kicks the doors of the Messhall 2 open.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu
Status: Absent-minded

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Kushiro chuckled lightly at Tanya's response. "Good luck with that then. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about any of that." He removed his arm from her shoulder and put his hands in his pockets. "You know, I kind of like you. I might just help you from time to time." And then he continued on a lower tone. "I think it's kind of funny how you find killing to be fine if it helps you achieve your own happiness."

Selfish killing... I can almost relate. I've done it a few times. But her... She wasn't made into a weapon. She doesn't have a similar mindset. How will she deal with it once the act is done, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 28
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:27 pm

"Not just for me, I was there near the beginning. A lot of kids didn't survive the first year here but some of us did. It was.... brutal. They didn't care then, they thought because we had powers, that we'd be more resilient to harsher experiments." Tanya said, as she thought back. Her eyes got slightly hazy, remembering a girl a yer younger than her at the time. They'd had rooms next to each other, they were escorted to the labs together and then... Tanya went back to her room alone. She had heard the guards complaining about 'disposing' of the brat from Lab Two.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
John turns as the doors to the Mess hall are kicked open and his gun is tight in his hand, his knuckles turning white. Three teens walked in, one clutching her throat, one turning his gun into several stones to use as weapons separately. Clever tactic, if John had ever seen one. The guards he had ordered to walk with him took up positions beside John, a protective stance, out of habit and because its regulation.

One of the teens glances at the people in the mess hall. His eyes land on John and he shoots him a malicious smirk. He glances at him companions then looks towards the guards around John. One of them is checking his hand grenades, so the boy uses his powers to yank the pin from one of them.

"Oops." He mutters flatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
avatar

Posts : 226
Location : Outer Place

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian
Status: Godmoding

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 pm

A floor tile shoots up and holds down the handle of the grenade before ripping it off the belt, it drifts between John and the teenagers.

They hear a malicious laugh behind John, before they see Ivan as he soars over John, having thrown himself with a wave of floor tiles over the group of facility staff. Before landing he kicks the grenade straight at the lead youth, straight toward his mouth.

As it nears, the floor tile lets go of handle instead wrapping around the teenager's head, pulling the grenade into his face.

While Ivan lands wall of tiles spring up between them and their opponents.

Ivan grins. "Really I should slice your throat before you cough up your hairball little girl."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://place.niceboards.net
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Alianna stays seated on the dead girl now holding the sandwhich she eats it quietly,watching as if it was an entertaining show.She loves their actions and reactions waiting for the next thing to happen.

The little girl looks over at the tiles,the grenade in her leaders mouth,then back to him.She lets out a shrill scream that would cause any normal human to lose hearing,without losing her breath even as she pushes everyone back and the tiles to fall.
But the little girl forgot about the grenade as it pops inside her leaders mouth causing him to fall down to the ground dead.
"Oh no"she says quietly without even flinching looking down at his lifeless body.

Realizing that they are now massively outnumbered without their leader the man throws the rocks to the ground,his excitement to see the doctor dead is now replaced with a look of loss.

Alianna looks at the dead body on the other side of the gifted visitors walking over she sits down on his corpse continuing her sandwhich."So Ivan,what are you going to do now?"finishing the sandwhich finally she wipes her hands then begins to play with her collar"Kill them and myself,or spare them and they join us"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:42 pm

As the group approaching Messhall 1 continued, Sohi felt a shiver. I'm pretty sure that was a grenade exploding...we don't have much time. Hurrying the group along, they soon arrive at the door to Messhall 1. Someone is in there...who could it be...? Turning to Nurse, she asked, "Nurse, how come you like lemon juice so much?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

fluctuatingpersona wrote:
As the group approaching Messhall 1 continued, Sohi felt a shiver. I'm pretty sure that was a grenade exploding...we don't have much time. Hurrying the group along, they soon arrive at the door to Messhall 1. Someone is in there...who could it be...? Turning to Nurse, she asked, "Nurse, how come you like lemon juice so much?"

"Eh?" Nurse was caught offguard by the sudden shiver from Sohi, looking at her before contemplating on the answer he was to give. "Eh, quite frankly, I haven't thought about that-- That acidic flavor is satisfying, I guess..." He trailed of as he followed the group into Messhall 1.

... Now that he thought about it, the way Sohi acted seemed familiar to him. Eeey, isn't Sohi's personality much like whats-her-name... err, oh, right! Rika from Higurashi...? ... Does that mean that her foreseeing power is much like awakening in a younger body with the experiences from the past then?... Ooooh shiiiiit And finishing that train of thought, he reached to pat in pity Sohi's head, while at the time thinking Poor sap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 am

Spoiler:
 

"It's bad for your te-te-...mou-...You might have 'ta see a dentist," Sohi said, stumbling over her speech impediment. "But I agree. Juice is tasty~" she continued, smiling. We're pinned...I don't want to open the door, but we can't leave without a good excuse for Nurse... Looking at the rest of the group, she wondered if one of them would open the door first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:08 am

Nurse reached to open the doors to Messhall 1, and entered first. Sensing the heavy mood around the group, he decided to do something spontaneous to at least lighten up the situation. He turned to the "kids" and then said "Wait a moment, I'll be right back", and so, he disappeared behind the buffet bar, where the kitchen was.

Searching the ailes, he looked for the juiceboxes... and he skipped over the lemon juice, and went to grab a watermelon one. Eh, the mood for lemon has passed. And he laughed mentally at the confusion he would create when going back.

As he headed back, he reached the refrigerator; where he noticed several large hams hanging. Smirking to an idea he just had, he reached for one, put the yet closed juicebox inside his labcoat, and carried the large ham to where the kids were. As he started appearing behind the counter, he took air, and shouted "Did somebody order a LARGE HAM!?!?" His laughter threatened to come out, but before it could do that, he went back to the fridge and put the large ham back in there, where it was hanging. Nurse came out from the fridge, while drinking his watermelon juice, and went back to the kids, still laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:24 am

As she followed the others into the messhall, Sohi bonked her head on the doorframe. Owww...honestly, why set that thing at 160cm? Well, at least that bad thing is over with.
Walking into the messhall, she replayed her known limitations in her mind. The maximum range was about three days, but it was extremely vague at full range. The accuracy was far better with smaller time gaps, but it didn't "run" constantly. Everything but "really bad" things were as vague as the doorframe issue just now. It's nice, but it can be annoying with its limits...
Wait. It wasn't danger. Someone was in here just now...

Looking around the room, Sohi doesn't notice anyone other than the people in their group. Escaped?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:56 am

~Youmu~
Thinking this must be some game of hide & seek, she tries to remain as silent as possible.

~Matt~
After seeing how he almost got blown up by his own grenade, he decides that carrying grenades probably isn't such a good idea. He quickly removes all ten grenades, pulls out the pins, then tosses them toward the kids. Only then does he stop to think...

Um, wait a sec. Weren't we supposed to catch them alive. *looks at the flying grenades* Shit... I hope at least one survives.

Because if they don't, he knows he'll have hell to pay from John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:21 am

*continues eating at table*

*Notices a fight going on*

"Ah geez, now I need to find out what's the deal with everyone and why there's fighting."

He summoned his sword via the fire he generally controlled and out came a blade of fine silver and zirconium with the custom handle he had. With a quick shake the steam and hilt became a wind blade that only he could wield.

"Well, I better find out who's naughty and who's nice..."

He got up after finishing his food and walked out of the mess hall dodging stray bullets.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 28
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:17 pm

"No!" John watches Matt throw the grenades towards the teens. Those were some of the more powerful prisoners in TSR, he couldn't lose them! "We can't lose more than a few subjects!" He yelled, though he didn't move from where he had been thrown back. It was a very degrading position, but the shock of it was still wearing off. He was, afterall, a normal human. Pulling himself to his feet, he looked for something, anything, that could save the situation.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tanya watched Nurse with a strange look, then gave a wry smile when he came out with watermelon juice, instead of lemon. At least, thanks to Sohi, he wasn't anywhere near the other mess hall. Her eyes went blank for a moment as she saw several people dying before the image flashed to those people helping someone else. There were still decisions to be made so she could only see the different possibilities. There were so many strings leading towards so many futures, that it was sometimes hard to keep track of what could happen. She had to split her attention at times just to make sure that she didn't miss anything important.

"Things are about to get much, much more exciting..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 pm

The man with the little girl sees the grenades flying towards them and quickly molds rock around them,being able to now control the grenades he sends them back to the owner.

Finding she is following this group for no reason she sneaks off,going back to Messhall 2 wondering about the "slave girl and psychopath"
Walking in she finds grenades are flying in the air then thrown back to the other side,flinching at the grenades then standing back up at the sight of them going back.Alara walks to Alianna sitting on the corpse aswell watching she asks if the show has been interesting and Alianna responds with a nod.Looking at Alianna then back at the group,then back at Alianna she notices there is a collar around her neck.
Is this the slave girl the pip squeek had mentioned?


Alianna then stares at Ivan"They seem too entertaining to kill not to mention useful"she grabs and puts the little girl in her lap playing with her hair
Back to top Go down
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:19 pm

~Matt~
He sees the grenades suddenly change course. Crap! He tackles John & gets him under a table moments before the grenades explode.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Spoiler:
 

Alice and Alec feel a shudder,now at the other side of the facility near Messhall 1.
They come across the others"Oh hey"he says staring at Nurse"What are you doing outside of your office nurse"hiding Youmu behind him Alice stands behind him and peeks over covering Youmu aswell.
Back to top Go down
Aiden of the Stars

avatar

Posts : 252
Age : 28
Location : In the Lifestream

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 pm

John lets out a quiet 'oof' when Matt tackles him to the floor, pulling him to safety under a table. The grenades were headed back towards them, though it seemed as though Matt and John were in a safe position. For the time being. He was pleased to hear the girl that was with Ivan mention that they'd be useful and it was to entertaining to kill them. That was a good sign, it meant they'd have a higher chance of living, he'd have a higher chance of holding onto more subjects.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tanya turns to see Alice and Alec joining them, both trying to hide a girl from Nurse's sight so she made sure to stand in the right spot so that if she turned to look around either one, she'd be blocking the view anyone would have of her.

"I ran into Nurse and Sohi, going to get lemon juice." Tanya said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

I have a feeling...that I should go into the kitchen.

Stepping behind the counter, Sohi wandered back towards the freezer. Large hams...Nurse was just playing with these. The faculty gets all the good food...

She turned her back to the hams. A shadowy figure holding a metal object approached her from behind. He had managed to hide himself behind the hams twice, but he didn't feel like taking any more chances. 5 feet...3 feet...just a foot away...

"Almost forgot," she said, swinging her left arm in an arc as she spun around. As she spun, her elbow clipped the mystery figure in the head. The metal object hit the floor as the figure, now revealed to be one of the guards (Must have hid in here when everything started going down...poor guy), dropped it and ran away into the messhall.

Bending down, Sohi picked up the object the guard was holding and walked back into the messhall.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EternalofXoleriog

avatar

Posts : 162
Age : 26

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Spoiler:
 

Nurse, meanwhile, was sipping some of the juice from the juicebox, relaxing in one of the tables found in the messhall; while letting the kids go on with their video project. As he was starting to get lost in "CloudCuckooLand" he was startled by a familiar voice's shouting.

"NURSE!! THANK GOD YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!!" Nurse just raised an eyebrow at Jack's screams, and was startled by his sudden hug.

"Err... hi... what's with all these shouts of 'still being alive', you say?" Nurse was starting to get uncomfortable with the hug, if his squirming was any indication.

"It was horrible... my comrades... DEAD!!! All thanks to those kids!!" He grabbed Nurse's shoulders, and shaked him to relieve his desperation. "THOSE KIDS ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE!!!!" And he pointed to the fridge, where Sohi was wandering just now.

Nurse just couldn't believe it. This guy had the gall to accuse someone of killing inside this facility, when the 'someones' involved were trying to make a video of what happened in the facility to provide the care they needed? Talk about being in far-away land... He thought as he shook his head, and replied.

"Dude, those kids are under my watch. They're doing this video project for one of their classes, I believe" Now it was Jack, the guard's turn, to raise an eyebrow.

"... They don't have classes, they live in isolation, and are sheltered so they can be shaped into weapons..." Jack said to Nurse, as he was starting to suspect Nurse was kept in the dark about the facility's working.

"Jack" Nurse grabbed the guard's shoulders this time, and stared directly at his eyes. "If they were so sheltered they didn't care what happened to the kids, why was I sent here to take care of them?" Nurse spoke in a somber tone. If anything, nurse liked to think he cared for the kids, and that he wasn't the only one out there who also did.

Jack was silent. He couldn't believe what Nurse was saying... though he could understand the staff's decision to keep Nurse in the dark. His mentality was just too optimistic. He had to break the news to him, as his life was in peril whenever he was around those kids. "Listen, they sent you here to cover for formalities. You're just a scapegoat, and utterly useless except to maintain those 'kids' as you call them alive, but only with enough energy so they can live." Jack Smith, the guard, looked at the door of the messhall, contemplating to run for it.

He went to the door of the messhall, and spoke. "Nurse, if you're smart, you'll keep away from those kids, and leave immediatly, unless you want to suffer a slow, painful death by them. They've been using you, and so has this facility, but I think it's time to screw them, and get the fuck away from here" He turned to face nurse, then went running away.

Nurse could only think about what information he had gathered from Jack. Apparently, these kids were mistreated... Thinking back to his annotations of them, he remembered they had severe malnutrition. ... Just what is going on around here? What about those hams?... and this juice is still as tasteless as eve-- wait... maybe... And he was left wondering about the true treatment of the internées. ... And this is another reason why I can't leave them. I may get killed, but if what Jack said is true, they'll need me to escape, if that will help them get better...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Youmu

avatar

Posts : 162

Stats
TE Name:
Status:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 am

~Messhall 2~
The grenades go off without hurting anyone. Matt helps John to his feet. "Are you alright, sir?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treasuretrooper.com/xenosaga
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
avatar

Posts : 226
Location : Outer Place

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian
Status: Godmoding

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:18 am

Ivan shakes his head and scratches in his ear, before gagging the girl with a tile. "Alright, but she keeps a cork in it until further notice." The tile secures itself on her neck and over her mouth, with a large portion of the ceramic object pushing into her mouth.

He walks up to Alianna, and takes hold of her chin, tilting it up he looks into her eyes. "Now to find your original."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://place.niceboards.net
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
avatar

Posts : 588
Age : 30

Stats
TE Name: Drehen
Status: Spinning

PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:32 am

Sohi, arriving back in the messhall, patted Nurse on the back. "I'm glad he made it out okay. Poor fella's having a rough day. I wonder...no, nevermind," she said, moving off to the side and recording some of the other group members. Then she records the wall for a few minutes, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:35 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: .::The Escape::. RP   

Back to top Go down
 
.::The Escape::. RP
Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dream of escaping a house through window
» The Other Great Escape
» Tim McHyde on Mark Biltz Theory
» XUV-driven escape of hydrogen atmospheres on super-Earths

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Place :: Roles to be Played :: Realm of Action-
Jump to: